The one and only original POWHCoin

Mathematically secure Ponzi Scheme ! Get in fags FOMO in.
Get in the base of the pyramid, they are starting to shill it on youtube.

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/
etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3
etherscan.io/address/0x6e739d543e27bc351524b60d838d5236fd3b6134
madstackscoin.com/mycoins.html
etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a
themerkle.com/ethereum-now-has-its-own-self-sustaining-pyramid-scheme/
fynestuff.com/cryptocurrency-actual-ponzi-schemes/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u4l9w/ethereum_now_has_its_own_selfsustaining_pyramid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At work and can't check the price. What is it at right now?

I want to get in but it just keeps going up.. It will dip soon right?

close to 0.2 ETH since crypto is crashing this is the new tether unironically.

Anyone that gets in at this point is late.

Late to a ponzi scheme.

If you don't know what that means you deserve to lose your money.

I already made 1000% from selling at ATH, anyone that thinks this will ever rise significantly again is braindead.

You've been warned.

this is no ponzi. Its a zero game loop which in reality can not even reach zero because there will be always people HOLDing.

1. It is a ponzi.

2. Yes it will loop, but for you to make your money back the price will either have to rise from its current point - or you have to hold long enough for your dividends to recoup your investment, that's a fucking long time from now - long enough for there to be multiple opportunities that you probably missed out on from having eth locked up in this.

I'm waiting for the next crash to get in

are u fuckin dense m8?

This is a fuckin smart contract, it can't scam anybody unless you are stupid.

Fuuuuu lemme in on that price chart tracker bruuuuh!

See link, it's about to moon. It is a live view of PoWH. The next baseline will be far above .2
Https://powhchart.com

You can have it for a fee ;). Seriously though someone has a site going on reddit that you can find.

you cannot loop in a ponzi when the bank cannot exit.

there is also no way the bank can go empty. you are basically getting paid for your time waiting for your dividends.

Also its probably the only Crypto in which FUD is more important then Shills. Because you get more dividends from people with weak hands. Even the whales lose money if they are big token holders and sell to much because the price decreases decremently.

Most people still have not realized this.

Gonna hold this until I die.

>"you cannot lose" i meant.

>yfw you realize ponzis are the reason why cryptos are bleeding

I don't think you understand I'm saying. Good luck.

>yfw you realize its all a ponzi

This is the new Tether boys! The biz bank account! Jump in!
Don't forget to shill! Go global!

THE PRICE IS CRASHING. GET IT OUT NOW.

It's up almost 500k market cap

cash out, the market's crashing, USDT confirmed a scam

Back up over 1 mil again boyos

I LOVE THIS COIN

powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/ you can clearly see the uptrend

Tether 2.0, built by strong hands
biz bank account, we just need to shill and get this global

This

the fact that this has over a mill in it AGAIN
is just bizarre
I honestly thought it would stagnate around 500ish and then drop the fuck out as people realize they ain't gonna make more out of it.

it's pretty funny how it really doesn't matter if there is FUD or shilling or if people are buying or cashing out. powh just doesnt care and does what its meant to do

muh snek

Someone post the contract address

this. the creator of PoWH is actually Athene, he discovered a secret glitch in the system in which he can just create free money for everyone

a mil is nothing. just the tip of the iceberg. it's a global smart contract based transparent ponzi scheme which will remain profitable as long as weak hands continue selling at a loss, which is basically guaranteed to happen.

the smart contract can be embedded in any website and accessed with metamask easily, and even if websites go down the smart contract will still be accessible. It's yet to really spread to twitter, reddit, normies, etc, not to mention isn't translated into different languages. The idea is genius enough that it could last for a very long time.

0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

Holy shit this thing is still going up? Literally the only thing not crashing in crypto. At leasts I have something to watch while the markets burn.

>it's a global smart contract based transparent ponzi scheme which will remain profitable as long as weak hands continue selling at a loss, which is basically guaranteed to happen.
You are a fucking moron. People selling pushes the price down, which means you get less when you sell. And there's no guarantee anyone will sell at a loss, stupid. Fuck you're dumb. How much ETH did you scrape together for this scheme, little bitch? I bet less than .1

athene the number #1 paladin in the world?

t. brainlet

profit comes from dividends, i guess that this whale who put over 200 eth in and is still holding is an idiot too, right?

etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3

Proof of concept:
etherscan.io/address/0x6e739d543e27bc351524b60d838d5236fd3b6134

Explanation:
Whale puts in 82.71 ETH total (sum outgoing tx to contract), and takes out 81.38 ETH (sum internal tx from contract). Proof of weak hands, loss funds contract + pays dividends on buys.

As long as weak handed morons like you exist, this will be profitable, and the contract itself is well designed. The math is really neat, maybe check it out and grow your brain a bit.

No he probably has a better understanding of how this works than you do.

I like how you didnt answer my question. Fucking ethlet.

The dividends are paid when people buy in, not when they sell, brainlet.

Put in and have more eth than you poorfag

No shit. The dividends were paid when he bought, and he sold at loss which funded the contract.. it shows how the scheme works with a real time example.

proof of weak hands holds

do I need to withdraw the dividends every so often or something?

Can withdraw whenever. Shit's new at the moment, some people are just holding dividends, others are withdrawing during a dump and putting them back in, others are withdrawing pretty frequently. Not sure what best way to use dividends are atm.

>Put in and have more eth than you poorfag
The fact that you would even say this proves that it isnt true.

Screencap your POWH holdings. I want to laugh

When this POS is going to drop I need to buy in more as I've tasted what it's like.

Worst coin I've ever owned sell my bags please.

Lol the majority of you fucking normies are getting cucked by the guys that bought in at 0-200k. You'll make FUCK ALL on dividends getting in at 1 mill+. Either this thing gets reset and everyone has another shot at getting in, or everyone let's it die down again.

You really think there's 10 mill spare ETH in the world that people will just leave it in this? Once the market's recovered they'll want to use it to make a lot more money trading.

Can someone tell me the price? I'm at work

0.2 ETH per coin

Can you tell me the exact price? I know it's been around .2 but what is it exactly.

do it yourself ya big faggot.
Https://powhchart.com

Moblie friendly.

OH shit, thanks

Anyone down for a ponzicoin style doubler for big gains today?

fuck off shill

Isn't skilling kind of the whole point to these things? I'm in on POWH too bro, but the doubler brings bigger gains faster for sure, then tanks and crushes way more people. No ones in right now though.

i hear you, but bring that elsewhere. this is the biz bank account. worldwide adoption is the goal. shill your shit to fools to get dumped on if you want but if you're in PoWH you should be dedicating everything to building this to the moon.

nice try nigger. watch etherscan, this is just getting started
>pic related your hands

If you know what ponzicoin was, you'd know that getting in now is getting to the moon, and we dump on fools outside of /biz once it's doubled 4-5 times.

>You really think there's 10 mill spare ETH in the world that people will just leave it in this?
what are you? dumb? there are people on 4chin right fucking now who got more than 10mill in crypto. 10mill is fucking nothing. When 10k-20k or 50k people will get in powhcoin then you will shit your pants. Just like me cuz Im too weak and dont go all in right fucking now.

going down people time to sellll

WOOOO WEAK HANDSSS ARE DUMPINNNNNG get ready for the DIP faggots :-)

Ok guys, here it comes, ready to buy the dip at the bottom.

etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

0000000 are coming :]

Bounced of of 1000 ETH and crashing now, i see token sells pilling up, exit now.

Tether that pays ETH in dividends too :)

EXIT EXIT EXIT time to wake up your friends

If you're in it for dividends with large bags, this must be comfy.

Fags are buying in already. No crash this time, boyos.

Is it really that smart to exit though? You'll miss the dividends if it pumps back up, and with less people to share them amongst they'll be higher dividends.

kek those bags must feel heavy, don't forget to sell

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

I'm waiting for a crash to buy in more, but it didn't come this time.

I think you misunderstood.

me too, bro let's hope for 0.12 - 0.13 range

sell high, buy low or hodl for dividents, it's a win win

These Divis are amazing

"base of the pyramid" already 1000 eth kek

Not too high when you look and see 8000tx total and realize it's probably all from only a few hundred people so far.

you're right, thanks user 100k incoming

He's kind of right since base of the pyramid is actually where you don't want to be anyway kek

all you need to do, is wait for the crash and buy in at the ground floor once again. and you are in at that start. its very simple.

niiice that almost slid by me, sneaky anons

Hey I'm not gonna tell anyone to put money into shit they don't want to, but all I can say is that I'm enjoying getting 15 bucks in ETH every hour in dividends just letting it chill.

How much eth did you put in for that?

GG

I've been reinvesting all the dividends I've been making back into it, so I have about 20 coins now.

people like to spam 0 eth 0.1gwei transactions to the contract. does nothing but tricks people into selling ;)

Putting in 1 ETH now with around 100 buy/sells a day = what dividends?

guys lets post those articles on reddit on cryptocurrency and on crypto markets
themerkle.com/ethereum-now-has-its-own-self-sustaining-pyramid-scheme/
fynestuff.com/cryptocurrency-actual-ponzi-schemes/

after that lets post the thread for us all to upvote! and to reply some hopium for everyone to buy! thanks eveyrone lets keep this strong!!!!

not much, the dividends are 10% of the buys split between all the coins, 1 eth gets you 5 coins there are approx 9200 coins outstanding so you get 5/9200 of the 10% of the incoming eth

Lol, all 0s from the same address.

Nice FUD attempt.

So for every 1 ETH someone puts in, that's (5/9200)*0.1 ETH = fuck all? What's the point then if you're not at the bottom?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u4l9w/ethereum_now_has_its_own_selfsustaining_pyramid/

please stop what you doing and og upvote this!

that's why its a ponzi scheme, all the divis have already been made when its split this much... you need to have made the divis on the way up when the split was not between 9200 coins but between, say 100-1000 coins

this level is more about saps buying in to inflate the sell price i would imagine

There is none, get in at the bottom here. POWH will never bring those x2 x4 gains.

Luckily I'm in ground floor of POWH too though kek

Because what do you consider the bottom? If this goes to 10k ETH we are at the bottom.

fuck off shill

Pajeet, Ranjeet already quit and has found a nice clean street to shit. Why don't you join him? You wouldn't want him to shit alone, would you?

> fuck off shill
> literally the point to these coins
> kill yourself

POWH is good to hold, and I have some, not FUD'ing. Good to have quick gains too.

This is also making the random assumption that more people won't buy in as it catches on. And that there won't be selloffs that increase your total amount held vs the total supply of coins currently held by others.