Genius move or suicidal?

Bomber uses KYC pseudoreason for non-EU residents to make Bitgrail users convert to BTC at a shitty rate. He buys millions of $$ worth of XRB from desperate muricans/chinks/ozzies with 10$, sells them on Kucoin for 16$, or even better, probably waits for it to reach 30$ on Binance and just accumulate more until then. PROFIT. That's if he doesn't get killed by some salty scammed Russian first lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u1mq4/the_owner_of_bitgrail_has_just_scammed_its_users/?st=jd21hn0f&sh=5ad4a7a3
twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/958406566264352768
twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/958299484269752320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I lived in the EU I would spend some of my profits to hunt him down myself, no larp.

People are fucking pissed off. Talks about a class action lawsuit. Will be fun to see if any of it happens, or if it's just salty keyboard warriors. If Bomber gets away with it he'll make bank, that's for sure.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

BitGrail S.r.l

Registered offices: Via Pier Capponi, 89, 50132 Florence, Italy

Business number: 656632

Tax Code: 06791600486

VAT: 06791600486

Email: [email protected]

Shareholders : Francesco Firano (85%) Andrea Davoli (15%)

People have already tracked him down.

Also:
Via Roma 145, 50058
Viale Guidoni 85, 50127

out of the loop, what happened bros?

The idiots who are panic selling deserve it - he didn’t even give a specific time frame for when non-euro users need to sell - just said that once it’s announced you have 2 weeks to do so

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u1mq4/the_owner_of_bitgrail_has_just_scammed_its_users/?st=jd21hn0f&sh=5ad4a7a3

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7u1mq4/the_owner_of_bitgrail_has_just_scammed_its_users/?st=jd21hn0f&sh=5ad4a7a3
holy fuck... thanks broski

FRANCESCO FIRANO GONNA DI3333333

Pretty chad move of bomber. He knew his exchange would die with possible binance or rai exchange listing.

Volume was 1750 bitcoin today.
So basically he earned within 24 hours
People buying raiblocks ( 0.2%) = 3.5 bitcoin
People buying bitcoin ( 0.2%) = 3.5 bitcoin
People withdrawing bitcoin (20 bucks per transaction)

At least 100k today, probally more (with the other pairings).

You were fucked way before that. Having such a brain that you bought into this big of a ranjeetcoin.

Yeah, but strong hands required here. Poor fuckers, damn.

>Forced liquidation into btc

pretty funny desu

We need a eurofag whale to come in and put huge buy walls up at a fair rate to let us AmeriFags out without handing our money over to the shit bags at bitgrail.

Also I think he backed down and is now letting XRB transfers through so whoever sold got fucked lel

Wait, people actually kept stuff on that exchange? An exchange located in fucking Italy, run by someone called Bomber? Fuck me, they deserve everything they get

where are you seeing that he is allowing it?

Krautfag here. He also got means of dealing with fully KYC verified euros. Pic related. When you were too lucky trading XRB, they came up with 'accounting issues' once you attemted to withdaw and simply seized everything that was in your wallet.

Lol, looks like he's done accumulating / got scared indeed.

twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/958406566264352768

Threw 6ETH on XRB on kucoin at $11, already at $16. Thanks panic selling retards

I have made so fucking much money today on xrb its crazy. 81.000 euro because of retards panic selling and reading the market completely wrong. thank you Veeky Forums today was easy money. i hope you all made good profit.

>Who will verify account (EU and not), can withdraw XRB, who not, only BTC That's all

I got verification level 3 and can´t withdraw XRB

I only got 133 XRB there so not a big dilemma but still would be nice if it would work though :D

but i habe confidence that this will work soon, i mean...why would he scam people, he just made a ton of money totally legally by making stupid people panic sell.

Evaluate your syntax child.

whats the problem with the syntax?

These people are gonna meet the same fate as the Bitconnect pushers. If I were Francesco I would take my millions, buy a plane ticket and lay low for a few months

did you ever went to Sicily or italy?
he doesn´t fukcing need to leave the country because that country has areas where you can literally buy anything including the safest livingplace you can imagine.

have fun dealing with people in sicily inb4

Lel, someone’s watched Godfather for th first time recently. Cool your jets kid

>Cool your jets kid

Kek, is it you Dad?

What's the rationale behind disabling any withdrawal but BTC? What a douche.

This is the reasoning
twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/958299484269752320

which is bullshit imo

THIS SHIT IS GOINGGG DOWN HARRRD.
Vitalik hates XRB with all his energy. He said it is a scam ERC20. This will not end well for XRB fanboys.

so they can be tracked on the blockchain.
Three letter agencies probably forced this sudden move

>twitter.com/bomberfrancy/status/958299484269752320
How is it possible to be an ERC20 when it's on its own blockchain? Vitalik is a fucking retard if he thinks XRB is ERC20. LMFAO

Yes, that's your dad. And I'm you mom. I told you to not browse this 18+ website, son. Back to studying.

Who would ever use some ERC20 shit token that makes you solve captchas to send transactions?
CaptchaCoin btfo by Spaghetti Grailhouse

he didn't say that I guess. just a fud

bring back discrimination against Italians!

Italians are known faggots. It used to work back in 1920, but now petty criminals from balkans are raping them

Kek. Not gonna lie, I feel kinda proud seeing someone else using the joke FUD I made up, about the captcha thing.