So, if crypto dies because of tether, what can we do with @Bitfinexed? Any skilled black hat hackers here?

So, if crypto dies because of tether, what can we do with @Bitfinexed? Any skilled black hat hackers here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TerIjELO7IY
medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-bitfinex-dilemma-blow-up-now-or-try-a-hail-mary-to-retain-in-business-10b9d989359f
mobile.twitter.com/btcvix/status/958416711526617088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why? because you're kicking yourself for not listening, or at least taking precautions in case some of it is true?

Bitfinexed is a fucking asshole that needs to die.

>bitfinexed is fudding for more than a year now
>every single thing he said is wrong
>US gov shells out something against bitfinex
>bitfinexed guy after 1 year HAH I TOLD YOU SO
that guy and the wolf of poloniex should get hanged

thats because tether was fraudulent from start you fucking moron ...

That guy cucked himself long ago

someone should mayb dox him.. just sayin..

btw you guys know why he fuds tether and btc? because he sold his btc at like $1k so he's salty as fuck

I say we hire a hitman or something to beat the fuck out of him... and then kill that faggot

fucking subhuman waste of organic material nigger faggot had to ruin all of the fun because HE SOLD AT $3K and wanted to re-enter

@Bitfinexed deserves aids / ebola

i remember watching this live when it happened
youtu.be/TerIjELO7IY

and then he wrote this really popular medium article in november
medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-bitfinex-dilemma-blow-up-now-or-try-a-hail-mary-to-retain-in-business-10b9d989359f

fucking bitfinex is salty after the $75 million hack in 2016 and he probably sold his fucking BFX token. someone needs to fuck this subhuman up, he destroyed 40% of my gains in 50 days

what the fuck... what a stuttering beta gay bitch hahahah

>Sold his Bitcoin at 2k
>tried to sue Bitfinex to get his BTC back
what a cuck

yep lol. his voice changes sounds like sheit.

Tone, Jimmy, BTCVIX, flibbr all talkin shit to him the entire time. he really had zero evidence at the time

na that faggot sold at 1200 lmfao

Lol he uses a voice changer! Can't wait til some btc whale take care f him

"Andrew Ryan"

kek time to dox this faggot

Fuck are you stupid

Hes right tho, the name that shows up there is the name of the person you talking to

I was summoned?

no

I agree, we need stronger powers to control the financial climate for us. We should start a group to protect us, call it something like
Security for
Everyones
Crypto

He will probably commit suicide if tether implodes.
It's the only thing he does ALL fucking day.
After that his life would have no meaning.

yes

Found the cunt

Found @Bitfinex'ed

kys bitch

the fucking guy also called the top at under 2k

you are a beta fucking cuck if you can't take responsibility for your own choices and put it all on a fucking twitter account.

Wake up slowpokes.
mobile.twitter.com/btcvix/status/958416711526617088
>Bloomberg has updated their article to include that the subpoena was sent **December 6th** this 2 months old news now.

>bitfinexed is fudding for more than a year now
make that like 3

t. 2012 whale

it will be pretty funny in the end if some bitter autistic nerd named bitfinexd comes out of this as a hero, and triumphs over some billion dollar scam empire, and single handedly brings down the whole crypto world. looking forward to it

Yes kek save us

another tether thread with 99% comments from bitfinex shills
are you faggots paid in tether or you only work for real money?

It's insane that this came from a single tweet and then got changed. Fucking FUD is real.

fuck off bitfinexed, nobody likes you.
You are like the retards walking naked in the streets with signs "THE END IS NEAR" and annoying the fuck out of everyone.

bitfinex'ed you better get prepared because there are about 1 million people who are ready to burn you alive

lol

Lol wolf sold his Bitcoin at 8k and seen it climb to 20 he probably beats himself to sleep every night

> getting mad at people for telling the truth.

Let me guess, you're also #WithHer?

Bitfinexed is reddit

>Bitfinex shills

I didn't know this was a real thing

>BOOHOO STOP FUDDING SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF THIS SCAM
If tether crashes the market now it's only good for crypto because greedy fuckers like op will leave.

[citation needed]

>You are like the retards walking naked in the streets with signs "THE END IS NEAR" and annoying the fuck out of everyone.
if bitfinexed never existed tether still would be a scamcoin backed with nothing
thats why you fags cant provide audit and use a real bank