Miserable. Got in with $13,000 6 months ago. Peaked at $65k. Barely above $30k now and falling fast...

Miserable. Got in with $13,000 6 months ago. Peaked at $65k. Barely above $30k now and falling fast. Going to cash out everything once I get home.

I'm sad I didn't make it, but oh well. Better than going under my initial investment.

>6 months ago

what are you a fucking pussy

i'm from the future

you'll sell everything at 8K

Dude you made 17k that's better than making nothing

You're going to cash out after losing more than %50?

what are you going to do with that anyways? lol might as well put it into crypto...

BAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHA FUCKING BRAINLET

No, getting into crypto was always risky even though I have a background in software. The problem is this market is filled with brainlets who jump on shit like Tron and Ripple with no clue what they do and then panic sell and it fucks it up for people like me who invest in long term projects.

This whole "decentralized" market is still way more centralized than people want to admit. If the whole thing is dependant on Bitcoin, it's not decentralized. It's fully centralized. And that basically ruins any hope I have for it to succeed.

At this point, I'm forced to sell to have any gains at all. If I hold, I'll literally drop below my initial investment, and it'll be a huge waste of my time. I better make something out of this.

why is it so hard to cash out temporarily to prevent losses, i dont get it, why do ppl "hodl" so religiously?

I'm smarter than you at least, brainling

No, I'm from the future. You'll kys in December when all the non-shit coins are 100x what they are now.

Because what if it goes back up higher than it was?

>invested 1k
>somehow got up to 22k in early January
>now im down to 4k

WHAT THE FUCK. WHY COCK TEASE ME LIKE THAT

>when all the non-shit coins are 100x

Which include...?

Everything is a shitcoin right now except maybe Monero and Ethereum. But I'm not banking on them even 3xing EOY at this point.

>complaining about 250% gains in six months
I love listening to old people tell me about how their retirement fund is booming at 2% this year, then going to Veeky Forums and reading them bitch about having to cash out with profits under 1000%

dayum user i know this feel.

>No, getting into crypto was always risky even though I have a background in software. The problem is this market is filled with brainlets who jump on shit like Tron and Ripple with no clue what they do
yep, that is one problem is crypto is that fundamentals don't matter for shit in the 3 - 6 month timeframe. honestly it's really almost impossible to find the best fundmanetals because no one even understands the market dynamics yet of cryptocurrency. with cryptocurrency there is no objective truth, just millions of people trading on a 24/7 market decided what the price will be. i still do think there are many 10x opportunities before 2020, and that is only 22 months away! still better than most markets... all you gotta do it HODL

Stratis faggot

Because you have to pay taxes if you cash out

>he cashed out right before the bounce

Link... and don't just brush it off because you see it alot on Veeky Forums... if you haven't actually researched it and read the whitepaper you are fucking yourself out of the future of crypto... just saying.

Mobius has an actual product. Link is going to end up like iconomi

>new money
>didn't know the January meme
It's okay user, just Remeber that there is another bull in the summer.
hodl you stupid faggot.

>Newfag into crypto early December
>Buy $2000 worth
>Not a week after new year already at $50000
>Down to $22000

Only 1100% in two months now wtf crypto I thought I'd retire..

You’ll regret it. Don’t let your emotions make you panic sell. You’ve made tens of thousands in 6 months playing with Monopoly money, count your blessings retard

You have still have to pay taxes if you don't cash out....

Ignore Mobius pajeets. Link simplified mainnet Q1 (probably within a month)... Mobius doesn't even have a product lmao... Just a bunch of Pajeets running around doing awful interviews where they have no ability to talk about the technical aspects of their "project"... Go watch some if you don't believe me... It's actually sad.

13k to 65k peak is fucking terrible, what did you buy?

went in with $5k like 4 months ago and peaked at $120k during that alt bullrun a month back, sold off during the crash at about $105k and rebought near the bottom.

Dude just hold. I peaked at $450k and only cashed out a small amount and now I'm down to $275k. Started in June of last year with $13k. The first thing I do when I get home from work is BUY.

>Got In with 1100
>peaked at 36k
>now at 13k crypto plus the 1500 I cashed out
Considering quitting my job and trading full time

You can lose everything (like the leddit literal Pajeets) or make it.
Smart old fuck don't have the energy or will to risk it all.

Thanks for selling your bags, you fucking pussy.

The ONLY people that make it either already have mountains of cash or they buy coins with the highest risk/reward early. People who bought XRB back when it was pennies. ETH when it was pennies.

People buying LINK and XBY might be the rich assholes tomorrow but you won’t know because you sold. You weren’t in it to make it, but that’s ok. There has to be a loser selling for someone with some patience to win.

>cash out

greed

which makes it funny that OP is now willing to cash out -50% lol

you could put that $30k into almost any "solid" project and easily 5x and buy lambo EOY but sure cash out and put it into investment funds and pray for yearly 7% gains

what did you put your money into? I had similar starting capital but haven't even doubled it

Because you never know

I know you won't believe me, but XRB

This is the thread that proves that crypto is going to well below 1000. Veeky Forumshodlers aren't important. Average Joe will get every penny out he has in the game, and now Veeky Forumsjew will be able to convince him otherwise. Well played Niggers

They can't prove shit if you don't have anything in your bank.

Taxes must've been fun, huh?

I don't get this logic

In order for you make money you have to eventually sell and fuck up someone else's even longer term investment

started with 375$, went down to 150$, now at 15k$, my ath was 26k$ earlier this month

ENG $100 a coin
XLM $20 a coin

both end of year

Good, I will buy your bags. This is the perfect time to invest, crypto will never be this low again outside of outright crashes.

>yfw you have to pay taxes after that 50k gain even if you lose it all this year