/RG/ – redditors general

Redditors assemble! ^_^

What coins are you buying this dip?

I must test u first

when does le narwal bacon?

Bitcoin Gold, its samsungs vision and the original blockfork accord to NPS

Vertcoin

Stratis obviously

XRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRBXRB

CND FINALLY GETTING THAT 200,000 MARK

Bitcoin cash, it's the original and has the best infrastructure

FunFair all the way.

UFR. Huge dip, much gains

I just went all in on NiggerCoin(NGR), working on getting enough for a SlaveNode now. Mainfield launching in June.

VeChain!!!

LINK

venbro! here, take my reddit gold

Just wanted to pop in and say you're all low IQ pussy beta faggots and nobody wants you here. Carry on.

RLX

Marketcap 2-4mm; 2billion shares in circulation
didnt have ICO
Senior Marketing Director of Telecom, South Korea's largest telecom provider, team member
ex-VP from JP Morgan team member
becoming SEC compliant
aiming to have an IPO and list on NYSE
have a product; platform went live in December with real world projects already in development.
Team is active and consistently updating on the BitcoinTalk forums and Twitter

The only con to this coin it is a security which may add complicaations to liquidity and "owning" this coin...

Fagcoin FAG because I'm from reddit

Anyone else here from /r/crypto currency? I heard Veeky Forums/biz/ is where hidden gems are found so I came here lol.

Le redditor checking in , tip of my fedora to all you gentlesir's.

you guys realize that ven is super shady? A handful of whales control almost 90% of the coins and the devs are extremely entrenched in shadowy business. I've even heard the rebrand is to hide the keylogger present in the coin wallet farther in the code

I'm very bullish on XRB.

I'm just holding the coins that /biz shilled me lol. Holding qsp req link coss kucoin and RLC. I think I have my bases covered. Meme coins for 2020 and dividend coins. What do you think guys?

i have the remedy for these soyboy fags

NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

This coin has really taken a long time huh. When did you buy?

me too! we should raid biz more often hehe

Stellar XLM.

Trying to get as much of it as I can before Q2

jsut bought req

>tfw you miss another xrb dip.
FUCK MAN I TOLD MYSELF ILL BUY IT AT 100k
Would be up 50% by now
AHNBFIOJDSH:FLKADSFASDFASDASDSADSA

please stop posting these copypastas. It's really quite detrimental to the VENbrand and new redditors wont understand that it's just a joke, even though it's an unfunny one. I'm all in VeChain, too (i put my first 100 dollars in at $9 a share), but please have respect for the board
to the moooooooooooon!!~

This sub is pretty fun :)

Haha

How do you do fellow redditors!

redditors should only buy XRP

We did it Reddit!

it's pretty wild!
not really liking the unfiltered racism though and i don't understand why they keep posting that pink raisin guy lol can someone explain?

EDIT: oh, I get it now LOL

DID YOU GUYS BUY THE XRP DIP

IM FROM INDIA

GREETINGS

FRIENDS

SAGE

fucking low IQ redditors you must go back

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why won't it stop LOL

Edit: sorry couldn't resist

gah

ok guys, so I non ironically came here from reddit, and I just have to be honest. I just don't get it. Why are you using the N-word and calling people hoomophobic slurs?

I really think this board would be better without it.

Ok so let me introduce myself, my name is Tim Kawzinski, and I live in Ontario, Canada. Here's my question: would you rather fihgt 100 horse sized ducks, or 1 duck sized horse?
Asking for a friend, I need to know because science!

LOL!

Also post your best Rage Face Memes. Al lyour base is beloong to us.

Upvoted and saged.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Stop dude. That;s not cool. How the heck do i downvote you???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PM one of the mods, they'll remove it ASAP.

If you are not buying TNC you don't like money. NEO Devcon just started and its already mooning.