Really makes you think

Really makes you think..

iz gonna fail boiz

not really considering in the past btc always would go up like that EVERY week. retard look at the price for the month of december. 3/4 weeks the price did the same thing on the same days of the week

what is going to happen? Whales are just manipulating the market right? 2 days and we will be back on track and forget about this, right? I just got in. I have fun. Fcuk wagecuck life.

Fuck that guy, the subpoena news is almost 2 months old

Can someone kill this faggot already?

the days he refers to are from 2 months ago...

I'm starting to get really tired of that fucking clown.
Is he a neet who's ALL day looking at btc charts and ranting about how tether is a scam?
Is he mentally ill?

Oh, well fuck him anyway.

This guy is a fucking cuck. All of his assumptions are just that, assumptions.

this guy is cancer

lol dude you are on biz. whoTF do you think is on this board?

What the fuck, that makes no sense...

Why is he so butthurt though? He's literally having some kinda vengeance vendetta against them. Must have lost his gains and blame someone for it

remember when this guy shorted btc at the beginning of last year and lost all his money?

remember when this guy begged bitfinex for his money back that he lost gambling?

dont take the ramblings of a sore loser seriously. he lost all of his money, as he deserved to, and has been crying about bitfinex online for months.

Yeah, sore loser, missed out on gains, blah blah blah.

This doesn't make him wrong.

All you guys have in response to anyone pointing out the problems and dangers in this sector is "salty no-coiners!!! I-it's g-gonna be fine! The m-market is fine! It's not totally not controlled by a handful of scammers and whales. Crypto is the future! To the moooon!"

>Put down a short position at $1900 like the genius he is
>Gets butthurt and asks Bitfinex for his money back
>They say no

That is how the journey of a broken man began.

A lot of people are mixing up the two separate conspiracies when it comes to Tether. One that is plausible, and one that is pants on head retarded. People are using the first plausible conspiracy theory to justify why the second retarded conspiracy is likely true as well.

>Conspiracy theory 1:
>Tether is not backed by USD on a 1:1 ratio
>If proven to be true, Tether becomes worthless as it fails to deliver on its only function
>This conspiracy is somewhat plausible, considering Tethers unwillingness to allow an audit
>This is what Charlie and every sane person is referring to

>Conspiracy theory 2:
>Bitfinex used Tether to prop up the BTC price as a form of Tether distribution
>Rather than distribute the Tether to exchanges through ordinary means
>This conspiracy is pants on head retarded
>This is what Bitfinexed, people who have a short position and absolute brainlets are pushing

He's wrong though
Bitcoin pumped like fucking hell in december because normies got in, he thinks it's because muh tether boogeyman.

The dude is mentally ill, unhinged. Whoever takes whatever he says at face value is a fool.

>when trade reckes you so hard you dedicate your life to fudding

wow Veeky Forums is actually full of bitfinex shills

>Bitfinex used Tether to prop up the BTC price

Pants on head retarded? Then why is it that when the BTC price starts to crash, it ALWAYS has a huge, sudden spike, and it always correlates with a new batch of printed Tethers?

They've been pumping out Tether at an insane rate since December. You don't think that indicates that JUST MAYBE there's market manipulation/propping going on?

people forget than if you want to buy in to bitcoin with 8-9 figures, your only option is tether or coinbase/gemini, and gdax/gemini don't have anywhere near enough liquidity.

you can always go OTC but i imagine finding OTC sellers is/was very difficult at the height of the bull run.

>chemtrails

Maybe because people got out of tether when the subpoena news for tether came out... this guy is a retard

and btc keeps dropping anyways

good, finally ETH will dethrone the ultimate shitcoin

Read

he sold his btc at 1k

no, just frightened bagholders who care more about getting rich than the truth

>and it always correlates with a new batch of printed Tethers?
Whenever I see Tethers being printed, I stock up on BTC. Why? Because I am aware of what you just wrote. So are thousands of others. Self-fulfilling prophecy, etc.

>They've been pumping out Tether at an insane rate since December
Tethers are distributed amongst exchanges that deals in USDT pairs. Take a look at the amount of new registered users for Binance. Wasn't it 300,000 new registered users within a day or two at one point? That means Binance needs more Tether in their reserves.

>Bob buys BTC with fiat
>Bob registers on Binance
>Bob thinks BTC is crashing, so he sells his BTC for Tether
>Bob needs to rebuy BTC with Tether at some point
>Tether started its journey in Binance's reserves, and ended its journey in Binance's reserves

Use your fucking head.

you think ETH has not been pumped by fake tether too? kek

The denial here is so bad.

Did you run out of talking points?

Tether not being backed by USD is one thing, and I agree it's a legitimate concern with circumstancial evidence to back it up.

Tether being used in a vast conspiracy to pump the crypto market is backed up by nothing but retards like yourself who failed to distinguish the difference between the two conspiracy theories.

They print more tethers when the price crashes because that's when demand for tether is highest. During Crashes tether often traded at a premium to dollars. This would clearly indicate a shortage in USDT supply, which they would attempt to fill by making more.

Hey bitfinexe'd
do you not have anything better to do than post your attention whoring fud 24/7
just accept that you are never going to get btc below 1k again
then kys

The conspiracy isn't that vast and it doesn't need to be. All you need is an incredibly shady exchange (controlled by people who are KNOWN to be fraudsters), and complicity/passivity from everybody else.

You probably would have called the BitConnect ponzi a "conspiracy theory" a month ago.

>there are never conspiracies to make money

He's the Michael Burry of the cryptomarket, time will prove he's right no matter how much of a schizo he might be

>Ether USDT is backed or it isn't.

And guess what, we will never know the truth.

If they are backed, which is most likely the case, when we take in account the positive sept audit. Especially the fee earnings are making bitfinex solvent alone.

If they are not backed, they will never do a full audit and not even the fucking burgers can do something with their random world police jurisdication.

People fail to realise that audits actually take a lot longer than people realise. It’s much harder than just looking at the amounts in a bank account and saying “yep looks all good”. They have to prove the validity of the funds. This is why audits take so long, and a possible reason why the relationship between Friedman and bitfinex got dissolved as bitfinex kept pushing them to release preliminary findings that they had the funds in their accounts.

The other reason a audit may not have been released is because they got subpoenaed and they could get worse charges by releasing an audit that was trying to mislead public perception of a company while an investigation is ongoing.

Missed the point...

If they are backed...they will never do an audit either, because the danger getting your bank accounts the public is to high. Especially when US hates your business methode.

Hi Bitfinexed

I personally think that it’s one of these two options, bitfinex is a money printing machine. They would be incredibly dumb to risk it all on fraud.

I also think that this bitfinex’ed guy is absolutely fucked when the investigation finishes or an audit is released. They are going to take him down with the full force of the law for causing public defamation over claims he had no evidence of. Can’t wait.

adadsadas

I'll file a lawsuit as well, just for shit and giggles. Seriously. That retard deserves some assraping.

I usually don't hold BTC, but bought 0.1 recently just so that I have a reason to file a lawsuit. Kek, can't fucking wait.

And no, I don't expect to win. I just want that salty faggot to drown in lawsuits and bleed him dry from lawyer fees.

How is it a vast conspiracy? It seems pretty straightforward and obvious that this was happening.

Do you have any evidence so far? No? Ok, then it is a conspiracy.

Yeah, bitfinex owner removed his warrant canary in December, the same with tether

The first leads to the second as long as people know the first is true. if tether isn't backed up 1:1, then people who know this will take advantage of this to pump and dump the market without mercy. As long as someone knows 1 is not true, then 2 follows. It's not a pants on head retarded conspiracy.

Dr mike burry?
really?
if anyone listened to him when he started they would have missed out on a HUGE FUCKING BULLRUN
bitfinex'd is getting sued watch!

>I also think that this bitfinex’ed guy is absolutely fucked when the investigation finishes or an audit is released.
Can't fucking wait

No, I don't remember that. All I remember is you faggots saying it happened and failing to provide the slightest sort of proof. Fuck you. Bitfinexed acts a little odd but the retarded arguments of his opponents gave him credence. Lost so much potential gains because of you inbred faggots who suck so bad you make the side you side with look weaker by association.

Make sure you have a little bit BTC, since most judges wouldn't see the correlation between BTC/USDT and random altcoins, then just find some shit lawyer to draw up the papers for about $200 and throw a lawsuit his way when the time comes.

I know I will. He'll have to spend at least a few thousand dealing with each lawsuit.

I will absolutely do that. Then that faggot can cry more on his twitter about donations to deal with the lawsuits

going to call some small law firm tomorrow and hear how much it'd cost to have the most simplified lawsuit papers drawn up.

this will be fun.

Make sure you hold 1 Tether as well.