XRB insider info

I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with an unnamed individual in the XRB core team. We've been friends since school & share everything with each other. I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you have an ounce of smarts, get your money out of XRB now. Here is what I've got from conversations with a member of the XRB core team:

> The node problem is not just a bug. Fixing it would break the entire Raiblocks code. There is NO way to make the nodes work and scale on large exchanges while keeping the fast & feeless model.
> Binance & Raiblocks teams communication have practically gone to 0. For the first week there was daily communication. There has been none for 2 and a half weeks
> Putting these 2 pieces of information together the best conclusion I can come to is that Binance is not coming.

Again, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm keeping my anonymity because I want to keep a 5 year friendship. I've taken my money out of Raiblocks. I don't know how long it'll take, but eventually the core team are going to have to admit that Binance is not happening. You will regret having money in Raiblocks after this.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrb.network/
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7u2wfv/bitgrailbinance_official_community_manager/?st=jd21eenz&sh=601d54a9
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saged

kucoin is working fine, why shouldn´t binance working fine lol gtfo bagholder

Weak FUD

This kek

Vastly different exchange sizes & having to have people manually sync the nodes. Binance would not accept this.

"I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with an unnamed individual in the XRB core team"

like that guy wouldn't know exactly who you are based on that statement alone, LOL

Nice LARP just sold 100k

literally all the XRB trading is on kucoin at the moment because bitgrail has fucked up bigtime

furthermore you can send your XRB between your wallets within seconds and it took me like 90 seconds from kucoin to wallet and back to kucoin.

and you want to tell me binance with 10x the ressources can´t get it working?
come on get the fukc out.
i guess you bought your heavy bags at 35$ didnt you?

>> The node problem is not just a bug. Fixing it would break the entire Raiblocks code. There is NO way to make the nodes work and scale on large exchanges while keeping the fast & feeless model.
>> Binance & Raiblocks teams communication have practically gone to 0. For the first week there was daily communication. There has been none for 2 and a half weeks
>> Putting these 2 pieces of information together the best conclusion I can come to is that Binance is not coming.

no shit. don't need to be an insider for this info just need to be following their dev discord. shit's been hitting the fan there for weeks now it's been entertaining as fuck lmao

Have owned XRB since May 2017 (until today)

i swear these fucking LARPs get dumber every week

I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with an unnamed individual in the XRB core team. We've been friends since school & share everything with each other. ;) I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you have an ounce of smarts (get on my fucking level pussy), go all in XRB now. Here is what I've got from conversations with a member of the XRB core team:

> The node problem was fixed awhile ago. Just growing pains that any ambitious project like this is bound to go through. We may have more in the future, but things are looking bright
> Binance & Raiblocks teams communication have practically gone into overdrive. For the first week there was daily communication. Binance agreed that it was best to wait for Raiblocks to test and double test their node fixes to ensure that they could handle the insane traffic they will face when listed on the exchange. This has been going on for the past 2 and a half weeks
> Putting these 2 pieces of information together the best conclusion I can come to is that Binance will cause Raiblocks to blast off straight into, and through, Saturn and onto Uranus for the next few weeks

Again, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm keeping my anonymity because I want to keep a 5 year friendship. I've taken my money and poured it all into Raiblocks. I don't know how long it'll take, but eventually the core team are going to have to admit that Binance team members have been spreading FUD so they can accumulate cheap. You will not regret having money in Raiblocks after this.

>I can't reveal my identity
>We've been friends since school & share everything with each other.
>I want to keep a 5 year friendship.
larp moar

No such thing as a free lunch
Think about it
Free transactions -> what is the incentive to run a node? Who will run a node?
Do yohr own research. Iota and Rai are interesting technologies but if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.

> keeping his anonimity
> We've been friends since school & share everything with each other.
> he definitely won't know who it is

The FUD on Rai has been the most retarded I've ever seen since I started browsing biz.

I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with an unnamed individual in the XRB core team. We've been friends since school & share everything with each other. I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you have an ounce of smarts, get your money out of XRB now. Here is what I've got from conversations with a member of the XRB core team:

> The node problem is not just a bug. Fixing it would break the entire Raiblocks code. There is NO way to make the nodes work and scale on large exchanges while keeping the fast & feeless model.
> Binance & Raiblocks teams communication have practically gone to 0. For the first week there was daily communication. There has been none for 2 and a half weeks
> Putting these 2 pieces of information together the best conclusion I can come to is that Binance is not coming.

Again, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm keeping my anonymity because I want to keep a 5 year friendship. I've taken my money out of Raiblocks. I don't know how long it'll take, but eventually the core team are going to have to admit that Binance is not happening. You will regret having money in Raiblocks after this.

You really think the core team have time to be browsing Veeky Forums?

okay, I don't believe you.
This crash made me rich today. Go fucking cry in a corner. If you are not willing to act when something like today happens, what the fuck are you doing in crypto?

The FUD is FUD but the reality of the matter is that Rai is very overvalued
An enthusiastic community does not make up for lack of developer maturity and technological naivety

recess is over rakesh

-My dear Mildred, have you heard the latest news?
-What in God's name are you talking about, Margaret?
-There's this new device through which you suposedly can speak to persons hundreds of miles away. It's using wires, electricity and that sort.
-Nah, bich, it's too good to be true.

>Implying you'd give a fuck about warning perfect strangers if you weak FUD was true and revealing it could endanger your precious friendship.
Dumbass. Neck yourself stupid LARPer.

Stfu or prove it. No one believes you.

lul. tried out the light wallet yesterday. transactions took about 4-10 seconds.
No fees.

>meanwhile in bitcoin land
>hey guys my 2 sat transaction from December 28 finally cleared!
>fees are only $1 now to clear in an hour!

I don't own XRB anymore (didn't sell at a loss thankfully) but that is some weak ass FUD. If XRB gets to a certain price I and several others would have ran a node to support the network that made them rich.

I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with OP. We've been friends since school & share everything with each other. I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you have an ounce of smarts, back out of this thread now. Here is what I've got from conversations with OP:

>I am a faggot

Again, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm keeping my anonymity because I want to keep a 5 year friendship.

xrb.network/
>1700 nodes
gee nobody will run nodes

Everyone is running nodes now because the chain is

>1 node processed 6 million transactions (Bitgrail)
>every wallet that is their own representative is a node

really makes you *thinking emoji* hmm *thinking emoji*

This. People don't understand the ecosystem that made bitcoin and crypto successful.

inscentive the same as in running non-mining Bitcoin node, retard.
Control over your own money, your own copy of blockchain, your own copy of the software.

This is the weakest FUD and simply an outright lie. Go cry in a corner as we know that you are holding your bags since you bought at ATH and are now feeling salty.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7u2wfv/bitgrailbinance_official_community_manager/?st=jd21eenz&sh=601d54a9

>Ok now for the other questions about Binance and what developers are doing.

>As stated in recent updates from developers, a lot of work is being done since months ago for the network, wallets and of course new strategies for marketing and exchanges.

>We have an exchange team in charge of the listings and support for exchanges but they have NDA to comply with.

>Binance will list us, is something that you need to be sure of. But no date has been given.

There are other scamcoins and shitcoins too, and you can still profit off of them. Just ask how in the discord group.
discord gg/PpD28R4

current balances are a part of the block, so no one needs to store the full history.