AM I GETTING TROLLED!?

Im an absolute noob to crypto, came here late december, I still dont get why LINK is a good investment? Am I getting trolled? shit only has 2 devs and almost zero communication.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesnt know

r8 2/10

You don’t want any of this coin trust me user it’s nothing but trouble

shhh im accumulating

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin and Ethereum experience to draw on for improvements.

Yes. This project has clearly failed. It is time to sell all and move on. The price going below70 cents means the alfredo line has been broken for the third time in 7 days. Furthermore the Fibonacci-Fettucine pattern has almost completed. Once it does, price will swiftly drop to 10 cents.

This has been a PSA.

PS: Yes, price development invalidates the fundamentals of a coin.

It's 50% meme 50% future
I hold for both reasons

Out of all the legit projects in the world Link is the legittest.
You don't have anything to worry about.
If you zoom out the chart you'll notice cup and handle is forming right now.
x3 within two months.

This is what one group on biz would say:
>yeah it’s weird, I don’t trust it, I rather buy another coin
This is what a LINKie would say:
>”it shows how confident they are in their product to not market it. They want to keep it a secret that’s why there is no marketing. They hire temps because they rather have two wolves instead of 100 sheep.

Are you seriously asking if you are getting trolled on Veeky Forums?

Any crypto you don’t understand is a bad crypto.

How do I buy mobius?

dump this shitcoin sir. Go all in on Mobius sir, it is the coin of INDIA designated for the shitting streets

The fact that old-newfags on here STILL don't know that this is shilled to get Reddit newfags to buy their first scam bags is fucking amazing. STILL.

T O N I G H T
O
N
I
G
H
T

Le funny surgery meme is epic organic chan culture! Buy the dip!

Leave some cash, your address and toiletpaper on the street. A pajeet will transfer the appropriate amount to you.

You must be a fan of FUN then

I'm not

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o

You were probably masturbating over baby's first "cup and handle®" last week, weren't you? You are DONE. It's over. You got scammed. Learn from it. RETARD FAGGOT.

>still dont get why LINK is a good investment?
Sergey Nazarov
Nazarov became a platoon commander in the Dzerz Division of the Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs specalising in cryprography. He was assigned to the 4th Company of 4th Regiment, where among his duties was the protection kremin foreign policy communications in transit. In 2014 he became an informant when he was recruited by the MVD's FSB counterintelligence section and in 2016 he was officially transferred to the Third Chief Directorate of the FSB, Military Counter Intelligence. Later that year, after studying for a year at the Novosibirsk Military Counter Intelligence School, he became an operational officer and served in FSB military counterintelligence where he has worked on seconment from the Russian ebassy in Washington.

Sergey began his cover career building peer-to-peer marketplaces, going on to the investment team at FirstMark Capital. He joined the cryptocurrency revolution in 2011, and believes it has the ability to change the way societies distribute wealth, enforce contracts, and share critical information with their citizens

You try too hard.

stop copying my reddit comments

Its a meme coin scam. They gave away millions of them to shillers in exchange for promoting the coin. The house of cards will fall soon

brainlets have trouble grasping the entirety of LINKs scope

This dip was the SHIT I managed to almost recoup all my losses from the previous week's shit trading.

can someone link sergeys toilet conferenceC?