> Name: Francesco Firano
> Street: Via Roma 145
> City: Signa
> State: Florence
> Postal Code: 50058
> Country: ITALY
> Phone: +39.38964056
> Email: [email protected]

Phone number looks as if it's missing 2 digits, as it appears to be short.

Photos of the scammer were found on Facebook. He was removing all tags, however, his name still appears on his friends posts. You can verify these are his "friends" since the likes on his official page match.

WE WANT OUR RAIBLOCKS YOU DIPSHIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.paginebianche.it/info/signa/webcoin-solutions-francesco-firano.8382008
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at this cuck

MA QUE ?!

the guy is getting rekt so hard
hes living in italy people are different down there

> 7110013

Si

reddit has a bounty on him
do not fuck with xrb marines

The mafia is onto him now

Lol get fucked xrb bagholders
Verify your shit as soon as you open an account t on an exchange that's common sense 101

Why what happened?

XRB is fraudulent?

how did this italian code up an exchange and PnD XRB ....really makes you think

Francesco Firano è un figlio di puttana

It’s an excel spread sheet scam coin and bitgrail has disabled withdrawals.

Francesco is back on the skag

True chad

Wow that guy is gonna he terrified now. He’s done

Dude what
Raiblocks is a scam? I don't even have any money in it but saw the huge moon.

I hardly own any XRB but I'll gladly donate to get this cuck killed Fuck scammers

The guy owns an exchange xrb is on the only other good one is kucoin.. xrb is going on binance. not many use this guys exchange. this guy says only EU can withdraw xrb causing everyone to market sell and crash the price. this leaves his exchange with a fuck load of xrb, that he'll sell at a profit when it recovers. people are mad, i am happy since i buy when it crash

I knew this shit sounded too good to be true.

And it only being sold on their on site initially was proof of that. Classic scam. Just like TBC.

you realise BitGrail and RaiBlocks are completely different entities right?

bump for visibility

I know.
But I'm talking about the exchange part of it, they'll keep you from having control of your own property.

Is the guy on the left in OP the same guy in the right of this pic? aka Ray Trapani from Centra Tech?

The guy who made an exchange just for xrb shit talks the coin and how it's so broken to implement on a larger scale like exchanges

He is purposefully killing his exchange since he wants to get people to withdraw out money (so he gets more fees) so he can eventually pull out completely.

Are you guys so naive to think someone who had been working with the devs closely for months doesn't have reasons behind why he's doing this?

haha, look at that shitskin trying to fit in with the white dudes.

he's so sexy and reminds me of Scarface in that second photo. I'll let him take my raiblocks and boipucci.

Legit coin, scam exchange.
Tulip trading was a scam, despite involving legit tulips.

Latest update. They will allow non EU people to verify and have a two week grace period to withdraw xrb before locking their accounts.

Better get verified lads

He's currently forcing his customers to sell him XRB at a shitty rate for BTC. Eventually XRB price will go and he'll be sitting on fat stacks.

He even increased the BTC withdrawal fees before announcing his intentions.

lmao reddit aint gonna do shit

hi francisco

sauce

KEK

And then more info further explaining that on their reddit.

Bomber is the CEO btw.

If that wasn't proof that he needs to be killed; son of a bitch.

do not fucking kill this guy until he verifies me on bitgrail

The cunt is about two steps away from being Fancesco The Bombed

Hahah to withdraw XRB you must be verified, to withdraw BTC not
Where is the logic behind this? They are both crypto coins, lol

Yeah it's retarded. To withdraw the btc you have to fully close your account with them.

No one of the exchanges did some market manipulation today. The owner knows that no one will use his terrible exchange once the currency gets listed elsewhere so he milked the shit out of it today by causing a huge panic and stopping people from withdrawing XRB from the exchange so that he could crash the price there fill his pockets. This is what happens when things are on sketchy amateurish exchanges.

Guy might actually be in physical danger though because he fucked over a lot of people out of a lot of money for personal gain while claiming that he's just incompetent.

XRB itself is fine, it just needs a solid exchange.

He's lying. I tried to withdraw BTC last night and it said i needed to be verified

>might actually be in physical danger
oh, no kidding

He wanted to fuck the price for personal benefit before everyone escapes from his exchange.

The darkknet peeps I am talking to and who lost 6-7 digits of USD during today’s events might

By "might" I mean "should be."

Anyway, I'm fine with it cause I bought the dip on kucoin and don't leave anything on exchanges.

100,000 LINKS FOR WHOEVER BRINGS ME THIS FUCKERS HEAD

pls be quick reward is depreciating in value with every minute that passes

To withdraw btc you have to submit an account closure request desu

> UK leaving the EU
> My window is shrinking

Shiiiiiiiiit

Hope he gets taken out and serves as an example for other would be scammers not to fuck with peoples money

someone should kill him

And ballers still mad about my man Charlie Lee when people like this exist.

To be honest it’s an inevitability now. Sooner or later some scammer is going to turn up cartel’d

A lot of dodgy fucks have money in crypto.

Unironically this

READ UP FAGGOTS

Hi Francisco. You still feel tough?

> * 100000 LINK payout valid to verified accounts only

Someone email him this thread

> Finally pic related has a fucking use

He's wannabe mafia who thinks people are too dumb to see through his, "oh no I didn't mean any harm! I'm just doing my best!" excuse while semi-exit scamming before his exchange drops into complete obscurity again

>XRB pajeets are too brainlet to withdraw their coins from exchange
>exchange predictably exit scams on them
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mfw sitting comfy here with my links :^)

kek

It is like looking at the evolution of a nigger into a white man left to right

They're not even related corporations you fucking idiot

m.paginebianche.it/info/signa/webcoin-solutions-francesco-firano.8382008

is bomber actually /our guy/?

The amount of butthurt to reddit fags, pajeets and underage fuckwits who cant submit proper verification. Hes up there with the best. Single handedly purging normies and driving them out of the crypto scene.

this
/thread

The problem is that only EU citizens can withdraw Raiblocks. He's fucking everyone else.

>people unironically subscribe to an exchange run by a guy called FRANCY THE BOMBER
>they complain and threaten him when he proves himself an incompetent

you guys deserve to be wiped out of the genepool much more than him tbqh

bullshit. Because of this fucker I had to lose around 160 XRB exchanging into BTC and back into XRB on kucoin to get back in the game.

I had a verified account (am american, so not EU) and was not allowed to withdraw, so I had to fucking bite the bullet and take the loss to not miss out on the binance listing pump.

He is lying, I still right now can not withdraw the 2 XRB I have left on bitgrail.

>i panic sold gimme my money back

the absolute state of reddit

this. Bounty0x has great use for crypto.

dude theyre not related, bitgrail is a separate entity you fucking moron. please kill yourself. how fucking moronic can you be

The fucking reddit cringe level in this thread.

>exchange is run by a single italian guy
>asks for people to validate ID for legal reasons
>amerimutts, pajeets and redditors panic sell like retards
>hating the guy working his ass all day to make this shit work
Lmao

Also
>not having your xrb in their official wallet
Pretty much asked for it kek