Cash is King

Can a Segwit supporter please answer a couple of questions? 1. If you are so worried about the size of Bitcoin Cash limiting the number of full nodes who validate transactions why do you propose using the Lightning Network to scale when all transactions on Lightning are done off the blockchain meaning they are not validated by full nodes and no data of these transactions even exist? 2. If Bitcoin Segwit is a store of value then does it have an actual use case in this bear market where the value of your coins is continually dropping? 3. What makes you think Desktop computers as full nodes will compete with industrial grade computers as full nodes when the industrial grade computers will allow Bitcoin Cash to process thousands of times more transactions, smart contracts, and layer two solutions? 4. If Bitcoin Cash is planning on adding privacy features (already added CoinShuffle will probably add zk-snarks within the year) then why would alt-coins have value as their features are going to be implemented into Bitcoin Cash itself, won't they be tossed aside as it is easier to use one coin with all features then it is to use all coins with one feature? 5. Is the real reason you don't invest in Bitcoin Cash because the developers and promoters are Chads and they remind you of your bullies in high school so you based your investments upon emotional aspects or can you give me an intelligent technical reason behind your support of Bitcoin Segwit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8&t
cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin
twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488
youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BT6CjbKikPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, just sold 100k

>USE MY COIN YOU MEANIES IM A CHAD DON'T YOU SEE IT ITS BITCOIN CASH BY THE WAY I WONT SIT HERE AND BE INSULTED BY YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=mB0mG7wMvM8&t

So you are investing with your emotions then? Good luck with that.

1. False pretense as I'm not worried.
2. Gold price goes down sometimes, that doesn't stop it from being a store of value.
3.I don't think that.
4.Are you saying that BitcoinCash is going to implement every idea into their on chain block? Every single half baked idea will be implemented onto the chain? If so then you will get LN nodes, if not then a space exists in the market for alt coins with features unimplemented in bitcoincash.
5.I have a lot of bitcoincash because I held a lot of bitcoin when it forked.

To respond to your response.
>1. False pretense as I'm not worried.
That's interesting as the main complaint I hear from Segwit supporters is that big blocks decentralize the nature of the coin by making fewer full nodes. (Though as stated below you own both [as do I], so you aren't exactly a "Segwit Supporter")

>2. Gold price goes down sometimes, that doesn't stop it from being a store of value.
Gold has other use cases and when its price drops so does the supply of gold being mined while with Bitcoin the amount mined is constant regardless of price changes so I think you should reconsider this stance.

>3. I don't think that.
Fair enough

>4. Are you saying that BitcoinCash is going to implement every idea into their on chain block? Every single half baked idea will be implemented onto the chain? If so then you will get LN nodes, if not then a space exists in the market for alt coins with features unimplemented in bitcoincash.
Only ideas with value most likely, as of now the plan is for smart contracts, tokenization, and all the major privacy features which basically covers each alt-coin.

>5.I have a lot of bitcoincash because I held a lot of bitcoin when it forked.
Smart man.

WOW just WOW
Ever since Bitconnect got rekt the promotion of Bitcoin Cash got heated up.
It really seems that the same people promoting Bitconnect are now involved with Bitcoin Cash.

proof?

The Blockchain was always supposed to be a temporary thing. Satoshi planned to reduce the Blocksize from 1mb to .5 mb to .1mb and then eventually eliminating it. The "Blockchain" was always a tool for centralization that the lightning network was going to solve. Bcash misses the point entirely by INCREASING the blocksize.

We need to get rid of the blockchain entirely and just let LN nodes verify everything

>chain block

Bcash supporters = Trump supporters

STOP SHILLING THIS SPAM, GO BACK TO /r/btc

Too bad you can't call bitcoin cash Bitcoin

>Satoshi planned to reduce the Blocksize
source?

kek

This is like the fourth shitcoin trash shill thread I've seen today.

I agree

Fuck the segwit soyboys

Yes it is true, Bitcoin Cash threads poppin up like wildfire.
The same people promoting Bitconnect are now getting paid to promote Bitcoin Cash.
Very fishy if you ask me.

How? Show me how to get paid for promoting a decentralized currency. I fucking mean it, because I"m going to start doing it for everything. If you give me an exchange link, I'm going to murder you.

after the gov crashes tether and core coin then it will happen easily

cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

tl;dr

bch was a good pump while it lasted. now it's time to move back to btc.

Roger Ver is showing you how as we speak:

>Fork bitcoin
>Tell everyone it's the real bitcoin
>Buy BAGS of this fucking shitcoin
>Pay pajeets to shill on twitter and reddit
>Trick retards in to buying it (I mean "promote")
>Win?

segwit coin is hillary supporters - goin down boy...

Only a former Bitconnect person would threaten with violence and death.
It is proven now, the same people involved with Bitconnect are now involved with Bitcoin Cash.

wat

How do I get paid faggot?

what about the Lightning CEO telling people to not use the network as to many problems...that will help for sure

twitter.com/starkness/status/953434418948927488

youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m2s

Tether a 510B dollar market. If everyone did a bank run with their tether, there is only 2.3b dollars in the market.

Cash will recover, can't say the same for segwit coin

Because bitcoin is cool and chad
And bcash is lame and not even stout

You don't get paid. You don't have followers.
Treyvon and CryptoNick get paid. They have followers.
Get some followers and Roger will pay you in bcash tokens. Altcoin Jesus will lead the way.

>Get some followers and Roger will pay you in bcash tokens
proofs

It has been officialy confirmed by an official Bitcoin Cash supporter who used to promote Bitconnect

bitcoin private gon replace this trash once and for all

Not it hasn't, that isn't evidence. wtf is this low effort shit?

Even if some people who promoted Bitconnect are shilling Cash as well, that literally doesn't matter because I've watched these faggots shill Core and other alts as well.

>bitcoin is a store of value
>drops 50% in a few days
Nice meme

Pot calling the kettle black lel

You're the same dude in the other BCH thread trying to link BCH and BCC somehow. Pathetic. You have confirmed nothing. Like I said in the other thread. All you are doing is creating more publicity for BCH, this brings more awareness, more people doing their own research, and realizing BCH is the real Bitcoin. Again, thank you.

>It is official!
Bitconnect people who promoted it are now actively involved with Bitcoin Cash and are getting paid to shill it.

failing core trolls will do anything to distract people from finding out the truth

>Thank you for pointing that out!
I am just a random person here on biz who is not involved with Bitconnect and is not getting paid to promote Bitcoin Cash now.
On the other hand Bitcoin Cash threads are poppin up like wildfire and multiple people who used to promote Bitconnect and are now shilling Bitcoin Cash.
>Proof that Bitcoin cash is paying people who used to promote Bitconnect.

>bitconnect being promoted on Veeky Forums

How fucking new are you? Veeky Forums pumped out the spiciest memes related to Bitconnect because despite how Pajeet Veeky Forums can be, we aren't so stupid that we can't discern obvious ponzis.

Fucking newfag

You obviously sound like a former Bitconnect promotor who is now shilling Bitcoin Cash.
>Some very fishy things going around here!

jfc

I'm convinced you're just false flagging Core supporters now, nobody is this retarded.

BBBBBEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCOOOIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccccccccccctttttttttttttttttt

Okay, everyone understands what you are trying to do, however, this kind of FUD is all to obvious. BCH promoters don't need to pay anyone to bring attention the BCH project. You are dong that just fine. Continue to accumulate my friend.

Bitconnect 2.0 aka Bitcoin Cash.
Every Bitconnect promotor is buying it but why?
Is there going to be an other exit scam planned with Bitcoin Cash just like with Bitconnect?

Bitcoin Killers
>ETH
>ADA
>XRP
>DODGE
>Bitconnect
>BCash

Well he did win at the end so what's your point

Are you saying that any coin that these Bitconnect promoters are buying into with their fraudulent money is now a scam coin? Maybe they are just backing the best horse in the race. Can't blame them for putting their money on a sure bet.

That's the exact same line the Bitconnect promotors kept saying until they exit scammed away!
Scammer!!!
Go away with your exit scam Bitconnect & Bitcoin Cash

lol propaganda by committee is so lame. You can imagine how excited whoever is running this retarded core version of share blue was when they figured out "hey what if we connect bitcoin cash with bitconnect?! They have the same number of syllables!"

Better hurry and cash your bonus check before ADA figures out you've over promised and under delivered.

Adios amigo. Keep accumulating BCH my friend.

to the normies who come here for info - stay the fuck away from Bitcoin Cash. It is gen 1 tech, will always be gen 1 tech and the BCash community is fucking toxic. you have been warned, if you want the next Bitcoin you want ETH. If you want growth potential you want ETH or Neo, both light years ahead of all bitcoin forks.

oh god, another day, another BcashFaggot. you're fucking moron. i can't do this every day. keep your shitcoinTrash. i don't care!! keep it. buy more.

It is official now evidence keeps lining up.
Former Bitconnect people are now doing marketing and promotion shilling for Bitcoin Cash.

Former bitconnect promoter here. We are currently heavily invested in btc and are planning on doing an exit scam in 2 weeks. If you have a ledger wallet lock in your price if you haven't already

Same Bitcoin Core Segwit Blockstream propaganda tactics to find any garbage to spread as FUD against BCH. Seriously, guys. Just do your Lightning Network thing and win crypto like you keep saying you will. Why all this hate towards other projects? Its almost as if you are afraid of BCH or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=BT6CjbKikPg
Bitconnect & Bitcoin Cash working together.

The truth is Bitconnect promotors have been hired to shill Bitcoin Cash.
That is very very fishy!
>Exit scam confirmed perhaps?

By this logic they were working with Core, you absolute retard.

the only exit scam is the core

Antbleed?

>ANTBLEED?!?!?!

>year old news already refuted
>effects both chains anyway
>moves goal posts because he's a sophist without an argument

lol you fucking faggot this proves nothing except they are also "working with" BTC. what's your point tho

lol they're both worthless shitcoins with dinosaur tech that can't be made more useful without centralisation. this agrument is so dumb.

This So Bitcoin Cash, Bitconnect and Antbleed have the same people involved?
It is starting to smell fishier and fishier.

Bitconnect dev team is the same as Bitcoin Cash devteam?
>Can you confirm or deny this statment?

hey fuckwads, crypto is not a binary choice. Both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are shitcoins and no amount of shilling will change this. ETHEREUM has already eclipsed shitcointrash and it is making a run for #1, can't say that about shitcoin trash. ADA will crush them all in 2019-20. gen 1 Bitcorn and bitcorn forks are shitcoins - not a binary choice you fuckwads.

You have to confirm with evidence, you dumb fuck.

Like with Antbleed you mean?

Dude where's your argument?

nobody gives a shit about your shitcoin. don't you fucking get it. What will you be saying when Ethereum takes the crown 3 weeks from now? why don't you go back to your scam subreddit.

>crypto is not a binary choice. Both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are shitcoins and no amount of shilling will change this

This

I'm sick of bankrupt btrashies acting like the only coins in existence are the dinosaur and jihans bootleg

Good question!
What might be the argument for Bitcoin Cash to hire Bitconnect promotors?
I think we are both smart enough to know the answer.
>EXIT SCAM Bitcoin Cash