The human population isn't a bubble, right, g-guys..?

The human population isn't a bubble, right, g-guys..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
springerprofessional.de/c-section-and-racism-cutting-to-the-heart-of-the-issue-for-black/6034020
anthropology.net/2008/10/06/higher-rates-of-c-section-deliveries-for-asian-mothers-white-fathers/
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/species
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>niggers
>human
pick one

Very easy to get down again. Countries with high pops collapse on their own. Thus African countries and India will sort themselves out. China is also heavily using depop strategies, as are all Western and Jew-controlled countries.

they really are human though, as in they are the same species as you and I. you could take blood from a black guy as long as he has the same blood type as you. You couldn't do that if blacks weren't human

the bubble will pop. The three things that reduce population in nature are predators, starvation, and disease. We don't have any predators, and we produce way more food than we need. This leaves disease. All it takes is one nasty uncurable virus or bacteria that's decently contagious and we're in trouble, populations are so densely packed now, in conjunction with planes the contagion would spread insanely fast. The bubble willl pop eventually

>xenotransplants are proof of humanity
Does that mean bacon is made from humans as well, because we use pig parts.

What is your definition of human then? blacks have formed languages, civilizations, and economies just like the rest of the world has. Yes the europe and asia were more successful but you have to give them some time, after all during the roman period mainland europe was literally full of low iq mongrel tribes that the romans had to subjugate. from a scientific perspective they are completely human whether you like it or not. read guns germs and steel, you'll realize that the african continent was not as conducive to building civilizations as asia and europe

actually... it is
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

It's gonna crash anytime now

Next you'll be telling us we live on a giant rock falling through space and circling a giant ball of lava at 65,000 mph. There is no such thing as population - you're all just imaginary.

You just know some new insane global pandemic is brooding and evolving somewhere in the Ganges.

Once soil erosion finally destroys a majority of crops in the US the nigger population in Africa will basically cut that down quite a bit so yes its a bubble

Nigger famine soon

And cats have claws just like tigers do that doesn't make them the same species

SELL SELL SELL

>(((Guns, Germs, and Steel)))
Oh fuck off Schlomo god dammit. You fucking kikes every time. /pol/ was right.

I can't wait for this fucking bubble to pop

The nigger and Chinese populations are bubbles. China is way too dirty to keep sustaining its agriculture and to sustain clean air. Africa is basically overvalued because faggot whites keep pumping corn into the market.

actually the ganges could hold the key to curing antibiotic resistant diseases for real. the river is full of these things called "bacteriophages", which are basically viruses that target harmful bacteria. it is thought that the severe filth of the river and high presence of bacteria in it allowed for bacteriophages to evolve and come into existence. So the "healing power" of the ganges that indians believe is actually on some level true, because bathing in the ganges exposes you to bacteriophages. look it up it's pretty cool, as more and more bacteria become antibiotic resistant due to overuse this could be the next big step in medicine

To be honest niggers as individuals aren't very conducive to building civilizations either. It seems they can't even sustain themselves in white Western nations either. When will you nigger bagholders just admit that you've made a bad investment?

that evolutionary arms-race could also create the bacteria to end all organic life on earth. i'm wary

Or an asteroid hitting earth. Or a gamma ray burst. Or self reproducing nano bots ("grey goo"). Or an weaponized AI. t will happen one wa or another better "tether up" (load your mind into your laptop or something alike).

did you read that on reddit?

Name one economy the blacks formed! And im not talking about caterpillar based economies, but real ones.

world war 3 will make it like a bubble chart after it popped

we built da pyramids, dumbass cracka

prosperity lowers birth rates
the countries that are doing well can just close their borders and not become overpopulated

problem solved

ok... but that's not even close to what I was saying at all. cats and tigers don't have the same dna, can't interbreed, and cannot share blood. please read a book

it's actually a good book with facts from university professors, and everything is backed up with studies and research. That's why poltards hate it so much, because they can't really refute it

I'm not black, nice try though. blacks have built civilizations though, learn history. they weren't as widespread or influential as euro/asian civilizations but they still existed

slave trade suppliers

Actually tigers and lions can interbreed yet they are also different species.

>they weren't as widespread or influential as euro/asian civilizations but they still existed

yeah because they're low IQ as fuck

Can someone post the mouse utopia experiment? I'm on my phone rn can't be bothered.

Thanks in advance.

>(((facts))) from (((university professors)))

The question is, who pumping the human population, and when are they going to switch to dumping.

Did you know that technically whites and blacks cannot interbreed in a natural setting? The majority of mixed race half black children are from c-sections because black women have trouble pushing mixed raced children out of their significantly cramped vaginas due to the fact that whites often have significantly larger craniums

who will I trust, a group of scientists and anthropologists who made a pulitzer prize winning book, which they backed completely with research, or a bunch of weeaboo neets on Veeky Forums who haven't gotten over the fact that the "master race" lost every major war

>(((pulitzer prize)))

What war did we lose?

>read this jewish book to prove my theory
cute
my own definition of human is tied to consciousness and ability for abstraction
most black infants perform worse than some species of animals on the mirror test, and most adult blacks perform worse than top tier gorillas in ability for abstraction (maths)
there are many blacks who attain humanity but they're not representative of their race (not majority).
now, this being an anglo forum there's the usual confusion for americans who think their blacks are "blacks" when just about all of them really have some level of white/arab admixture. restrict testing to "pure" subsaharan african genetics, and save for igbos you're hard-pressed to find characteristics one would associate with humanity

>muh good goy award

different races aren't different species you retard. you realize that the offspring of tigers and lions are infertile right? half black half white babies can reproduce just fine.

nice job, you just completely made that shit up. any evidence to back that up? of course not. you realize that pretty much all of central and south america is the result of interbreeding between whites, natives, and blacks? and they are populating just fine. You are really a dumbass

also realize that you are almost certainly not 100% whatever you think you are. The vast majority of the human population has mixed dna on some level.

fpbp

ok i fell for the bait
aha 10/10 master rusemaster

this. I guess it's an AI rolling together posts from last week

springerprofessional.de/c-section-and-racism-cutting-to-the-heart-of-the-issue-for-black/6034020

If you have access to a database at your college, I'm sure you'll be able to find it. Rates of c-sections in black women but only in nations with significant white populations. Africa does not have a significant issue with c-sections yet black women in the US and Brazil where significant interbreeding is occurring or has happened somewhere in the gene pool are in fact having this issue

Also I believe the link between White male Asian female couples having a c-section epidemic has basically been confirmed and can easily be found as well

Yeah and look how good South America is doing now. (Hint: No-onee xcept the ethnic whites in Brazil)

Yeah and what's why it's going to correct soon.
Hope you're rich.

ww1, ww2, got rekt by the romans, getting rekt currently by immigration. not an impressive history at all really

not a jewish book. you just disagree with it so you discredit the author instead of trying to argue with the facts in the text itself. brainlet

for everyone in this thread disputing guns germs and steel, you are going to have to make your own book, backed by your own real research, and of course become a professor (which you are all too dumb to do). so once you do all that successfully, then you can say the book is false. until then, the entire world will disregard you. protip, you won't be able to refute the book

Jewish. Every single one of them.

>White male Asian female couples
anthropology.net/2008/10/06/higher-rates-of-c-section-deliveries-for-asian-mothers-white-fathers/

Don't bother arguing with retards. They have to tell themselves blacks aren't humans so they can justify their genocidal fantasies.

>WW2

Yeah it was an incredible victory over the Germans. 3 Empires with over 270million people and an additional 150million to take down a country the size of Texas.

Great job, goy!

These were all white-on-white wars. When did we get wrecked by blacks?

Polar bears and Grizzlies can interbreed AND produce fertile offspring yet they are considered differing species

I just double checked and Germany is actually half the size of Texas. Even better!

lol. germans and mainland europeans are trash at fighting. name one good german boxer or mma fighter. protip, you won't find one. also in ww2, the germans had many alliances, way to twist history. the "country the size of texas" had an extremely dense population brainlet, the size doesn't matter. and it didn't take all of the allies resources to beat the germans.

the japanese were better fighters and a far harder fight than the faggot deutschlanders who lose at everything

Its not about genocide. Its more about not fucking up your kid with genetic illnesses and a reduced IQ just because you wanted some big black booty

No, it's entirely retarded made up bullshit backed up by things pulled out the ass of Jewish pseudo-intellectuals. Nothing in it holds up to the barest scrutiny and is very easy to refute.

No, it's a batch culture.

The discussion is about wether or not blacks are humans. Denying that they are is utterly retarded.

go ahead and refute it in detail then. you talk about it but you won't actually do it. too dumb

You don't fight wars with your fists. Intelligence made us invent weapons of mass destruction.

And oh yeah, "Europes trash warfare" managed to conquer Africa entirely.

When tax dollars went to propagating race mixing propaganda for decades and the deathblow was given gradually and "quietly."

lmao look at this baby boomer cuck who wants to hang onto his father's grand accomplishments of killing other White people. If anything - you're probably a fucking retarded like (((Eisenhower))) who was purely German but claimed he hated them.

Your anti-White bullshit no longer works and the Whites are waking up to your divide and conquer bullshit, shlomo.

Lol it is entirely Jewish my dude, just like academia. The entire world knows race is real and niggers can't into civilization. Your bullshit card palace is falling down around you and you Jews are freaking out about it because no one believes your shit anymore.

This was still not orchestrated by blacks since they don't possess the means to think up such complex schemes.

They are definitely not the same species I can tell you that. For example, blacks have a physical adaptation that allows them to easily retain water in hot dry climates. Whites unfortunately do not have this adaptation.

It is a bubble, fueled by easy access to oil/gas/coal and the green revolution.

Unironically I think the global population is less than 2B in 50 years.

>everyone is dumb if they don't believe what my favorite prof Dr. Herschel Sheckelberg told me to take at face value and honor like a holy book

> everyone is a jew if they don't believe what me and the other uneducated neets on Veeky Forums say about race with no actual research or evidence

Not saying you're a jew. Just saying you're falling for their brainwashing.

How about the Olympics then brainlet. Are there no Chinese gold medalists in the 100 meter dash because of their culture? Or maybe its because of the Holy Ghost of Equality, "systematic oppression."

Or maybe you could stop denying evolution.

Good point.
But what difference does it matter? You are smarter than fire, but still need to protect against it. It gets to close to the important things and those things get burned.

Whoever's spreading the flames needs to be put out for good.

I'm not "falling" for anything, I'm just not fucking stupid. If you want to call out african culture, that's fine. In many aspects their culture does suck. But trying to dispute actual science so you can keep your delusional beliefs alive is just annoying. It's like trying to debate a creationist, you will never convince them the earth is older than 6000 years old no matter what evidence you show them, they will just cal you a satanist and a jesus hater. just like you are doing

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/species
>species
>NOUN
>1 Biology
>A group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding.
Are you actually retarded? You think just because blacks have different traits they are a different species?

imagine getting to the point in life where you argue about this stuff on Veeky Forums

kys faggot

tfw you realize you were born in the late adopter phase of the humanity bubble

fucking why even live, the only way to go from here is down

You're the creationist here my dude. You think that for some reason the races of humans are equally capable despite literally nothing else in nature working that way.

You’re most definitely a kike you hook nosed rat fucker

So you're saying all the differences between blacks and other races are purely because of culture?

It will crash just like the Dinosaur Bubble.

Starvation is very possible aswell. 10% of the worlds population is starving already and as we continue to grow, this will become worse and worse. Also, we can't produce the same amount of food forever, as we will use up the ressources of the planet.

It is a bubble. Read up on the mouse utopia experiment.

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

fuck the dip

The whites in Brazil are very mixed, actually. Almost no one has a "pure" bloodline here. Not that it disproves your main point, since most whites here are dumb and uncivilized as fuck too.
I'm an exception, being extremely high IQ and naturally superior to all humans. I am more intelligent than every single one of you, and I am destined to rule over you all someday. My bloodline is mostly European, but also with a small bit of native Brazilian, and also some very distant Jewish ancestors..

How do I short it?

Culture is a racial construct. Just look at what's become of Detroit. Or Haiti or Rhodesia. No matter how successful a place used to be if you let niggers run things it turns into a shithole.

How do I short it?

There's schadenfraude in living in this age.
Just remember that while you're working and building. Not everyone is preparing nor cares if anyone tells them.

Exactly. My main pointing is that mixing will lead to downfall. Races have simply evolved too different. If there were only blacks the world would still be primitive tribal since they wouldn't have gotten any of the modern influences from the rest of the world.

Hes saying the opposite

Nice, just bought 100k slaves.