Oldfags, how does this bear market compares to previous ones?

When was the last similar bear market, and how long did it last? I know there was FUD last summer when China banned exchanges but did the market slow down for that long? If not, what was the latest similar bear market, not counting the one prompted by MtGox?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its nothing. considering I actually know what to do this time

I make money no matter what, goodluck figuring it out

Go look at the charts retard, this isn't just a bear market, this is a full on multiweek crash. There is nothing in Bitcoin history that compares. Pull out while you still can.

during the summer bear market I was 99.99% confident that we will have a huge bull market soon

now I dont know

>sell low

Last bear market was September, October! half of november

What do you do this time?

t. lost 25% just now pointlessly trying to swing trade this shit

wow an actual interesting thread. Thanks user. Bumping.

it's the exact opposite for me now

I'm still up 43,000% since 2013 so I don't really care what the market does. Does 43,000% sound like a lot? Maybe I'm just live action role-playing.

You can make profits off of it nevertheless. Just join the discord group.
discord gg/PpD28R4

Or KISS and pic related.

>sell the dip you stupid goy!

>When was the last similar bear market, and how long did it last?
2014-2015

you never stop do you?
GTFO already.

The total marketcap won't be this high again for another year, if EVER. You guys aren't seeing the bigger picture.

This, if you have been here long enough you know that this isn't just a correction.

You can choke on my cock pajeets.

>There is nothing in Bitcoin history that compares

LOL... Oldfag here, been trading buttcoin since 2011, but started "playing" with it back in 2010. This dip is literally nothing, seriously. I believe it will keep going down though, but it's NOTHING.

I remember going from $1 to $30 and then to almost $1 again. That was when almost nobody knew Bitcoin, aside of cypherpunks and internet junkies. That was fucking scary: that would be like going to $600 now.

Anyways, I think we are going to 7k USD, and maybe even lower... but you never know

That was the worst, I still remember checking bitcointalk and cointelegraph every single day for months on end until the euphoria and passion slowly eroded. I was in crypto since 2013 and lost interest after the summer of 2015, I didn't return until begin summer 2017.

If i had known the marketcap would blow up so much I would've kept accumulating for those years buy I tell you after those countless months the FUD gets to you.

Good! I want blood!

This, chinese fud in september crashed the market but after it stayed sideways for 3 month. This time it's an endless p'n'd and dead cat bounce without a solid reason. No more buying power in crypto and the bubble are shrinking slowly.

>> but... muh Janurary
>> or maybe February

Yeah, penny stocks do that too. But once they get bigger, they're not supposed to anymore.

>start daytrading 2 weeks ago cause i know if i don't do something my folio will just bleed
>made successful 4%-10% profit trades almost everyday
>folio recover in sats value last week
>folio now almost double in sats value today
>fiat value only rise 10% compared to January bullrun
I wish we'll enter bull market again, trading on bear market is much easier compared to bull market because it's predictable but all my gains is only made my folio tank instead making profit

Who cares locked my btc at 20k just laughing at all the losers

No you newfag nocoiners I will not sell my bags so you can enter crypto at a discount rate

you hold , you dumbass

are you me?

may i ask you for a glimpse in your strategy?

from my side it's pretty nice.
now we can choose really useful coins and wait.
entire generation (our generation) of cryptofags learned something. we had our mt.goxes, our china fuds (korea fud), our exit scams and non-exit scams. it's ok. I'm glad seeing shitcoins bleeding now.

And these aint stocks kid

>bitcoin not rising for 1 month
>its dead

fucking newbies goddamn
every year its the same shit, not even joking

Except for the fact that over the last few years there was always a 20-30% dip in January that didn't recover until roughly the mid-end of February, but I guess either you're retarded for not knowing that, or I'm retarded for pointing it out because you're just trolling

The summer was brutal. Way worse than this.

last summer I fucking knew everything was undervalued because I would talk to coworkers about bitcoin and they wouldn't really know anything besides "it goes up and down." I kept buying BTC, ETH, and LTC all last summer even with the fud because I knew it was dirt cheap. It feels different this time because I dumped all by BTC and LTC, I stopped putting in fiat into ETH at these prices, and I only put fiat into one altcoin that I like. Everything else looks like shit to me. It's different this time.

It's literally nothing. It's not even a bear market, it's just going sideways. Pretty boring, I wish it decided up or down already.
Anyway the bullrun will start again in 2 weeks.

Ask this again once the Chinese New Year ends

>and I only put fiat into one altcoin that I like

is it monero?

>bear market
user this isn’t a bear market it, it’s just been a correction after and unhealthy bull run. We a currently going sideways.

Summer was a short but brutal bear market, after Mt gox was a real bear market. You haven’t experienced anything yet

People are saying" oh this will last until mid feb/March", but this could just as easily last into March 2019

>but this could just as easily last into March 2019

It looks like oldfags tend to forget that now much more people are involved and can be involved.
except some strong FUD like real bans and regulations I don't see any reason for a long bear market.

>did the market slow down for that long?

The market stalled and took about 3 months to recover. Thats what I expect this time.

Except this time there are many times more alts that will blunt the price rises until the alt bear market arrives.

During this time bitcoin and only bitcoin should go up as profit taking and then less aversion increases. Everything else will get rekt down to their bitcoin ratio as before november.

Then the cycle will repeat with alts looking attractive, etc.

That meme chart literally has it return to barely above its original high. Lmao should have just sold and reinvested elsewhere.

hehe it's funny how the date keeps being pushed further

The mtgox bear lasted for all of 2014 and a few more months. This is nothing yet

Fucking newbs dont even remember the summer

1st day. -30% on all of coinmarketcap.com
2nd day -25%
3rd day. -10%
4th day. -5% is this a recovery it has to be green next day
5th day -30%
6th day -15% its gotta go up now
7th day -45%
8th day -10%
9th day -25%
10th day....

it went on for a whole fucking month.

What did you use to lock the price, nano ledger?

February 16th newfag, write it down.

Not him, but
>find fluctuating shitcoin at daily / hourly dip
>buy
>sell order at 5%-10% profit
>go fap
>check once in a while
>when sold, repeat

Back in June. Was a shitty few weeks/month but it picked up eventually.

Just hang on and think about the crazy gains that lie ahead in 2018. Don't try trading because the whales will bend you over and tear your anus.

you are dumb af. You realize that the mt gox dip was completely different right? the most used exchange got hacked and everyone's funds got stolen, so of course people lost trust in crypto and also lost their savings. That hasn't happened in this dip though. If coinbase got hacked and everyone lost their funds or something like that, then we would see a mt gox style bear market

these boobs don't even know what a bear market is

they deserved to get cucked by the whales and hype traders

however I fucking hate the whales and hype traders that lie

don't mind the smart quiet ones