Who else /comfy/?

>not locking in at $19k

Kys

How does locking work?

casual fucks. I used google cache to lock me at ATH after tether crash

>buying at 13.6k
>not realizing you are the normie...

kys

Some guy scammed my tip after he promised to show me how to lock in erc20 prices, can erc20 tokens be locked in or just btc?

Got greedy... still, locked in at a decent price

how the fuck locking work? when u not sold it? before u sell, u should unlock and sell it in exchange right? redpill me on this locking.

Let me ask you a question. What does locking in at 13k do for something no one will buy at 13k?

"Hi sir, I locked my car in at 13k, I'll sell it to you for 13k since that's what it's locked at"

"No. It's worth 10k. I'll give you 10k"

"No sir, see, the lock sir.. it says 13k"

"Fuck off"

Fake
You would need a quantum computer to "lock" the price

This is a dank meme because idiots like:
believe it

>Locked in since 3 figures
>now have 6

Cool Trezor wallpaper. This shit was never funny. Stop it.

Locking is just like selling at a certain price. Its just simplified.

is there any advantage of locking instead of just selling?

locked in with 5% dividends PoWH

Chinese already developed it

You’re late

>Trezor Plus
>Locked in gains at 1100% per year

Sitting comfy

you dont have to pay fees or move your coins out of cold storage

wt the fuck, i still did not get it. lets say

> u locked at 14k, but market crashes to 9k, how u sell at 14k?
> is lock means its already sold/cashed out? if so then y the fuck u need trazeor when u dont coin in it.

this fuckking confusing me.

>I can't understand how it works, therefore it's not true!
Kek these newfags sure are funny

Of course you do, but the price is locked in so it more than makes up for those smaller expenses.

I believe it means you can sell for your lock price on the trezor exchange

How new are you

When you buy a hardware wallet, such as a trezor or nano, the profits go to a "stabilization fund", which is kind of like tether. You see, if bitcoin drops too much then the user will remove the bitcoin and send it to an exchange. That's bad for business, they found a way to stop that in a recent update, thus "price-locking" was born. The stabilization fund is not able to accommodate for everyones balance, that's why few know about it.

i think its like when u press lock u sell your btc for usd to the company trezor

>this thread

They're trollin you bro. It doesn't make sense because they're telling lies.

Has anyone read that BitcoinTalk thread about the release of "Interest locking"? Apparently new versions of the Ledger Nano S will have it... You basically gain interest at the locked price on a daily basis... not huge amounts, but if it's locked then you might as well collect interest

How do I lock my crypto? I can't find anything on Google

>tfw locked in at 19k
feels good

>Connect trezor
>Delete system 32

Profits

shh just let it happen

Locked in @ $18k+
/comfyfeels/

i am in this game since late 2016, had multi million pf. but I do paper wallet. never bealive on this chinke hardwares. so holy fuck, so trazon have its own exchange? when u lock , tech they converted u r btc to fait and keep with them ?

> once u lock, cant u unlock and increase price later?

Nah. Gay nigger Jews.

>locked NEO at 0.01 BTC
THE PRICE ROSE. I have to wait until it drops again to unlock it

Serious question: there are a lot of trolls in this thread which is fine but I have a huge problem

I mainly use shittoshi to trade and when I requested a lock on bazinga coin. Next thing I know, I’m getting email spammed and my available cash to trade is ZERO

WTF IS HAPOENJNG

Its similar to bitcoin futures trading. Where you agreeing to buy btc for a fix price.

>Serious question
>Asks no questions

Good one pajeet

what is the benefit if this locking shit when u actually convert to usd in gdax and buy back when u feel comfortable. this looks fuccking retarded...

>How do futures work.

Fucking normies.

Wow 10/10

Are you gonna unlock anytime soon?

Cheapest way is to print your desired price on a paper along with your private key.

It will lock the price of what's printed

>locked at $4000 during 2017 before mini crash
>forgot to unlock all year long
>now if I sync it will only meet me halfway to current price
>lost $280k gains because I forgot to unlock after the crash

just be careful, don't forget to unlock when the price goes back up...don't make my mistake

Are the coins really locked at the price you put them in? I feel a lot better about buying at 19k now. I just need to make sure I don't lose the seed scratch-off sheet.

jealous of this sick lock

yeah you should probably laminate your scratch off sheet just so it doesnt get messed up, and make a couple copies

Damn nice lock bro congrats on your gainz

It's in a security deposit box. :)

>0.8 btc

enjoy the day job cuck

smart man

user I......

already priced in

Why do people say there is no such thing as price locking when it is right there in the settings. Do people actually buy hardware wallets and leave their shit unlocked during a crash?

Fuck off.

I retroactively locked in my btc in at 17.5k in my paper wallet. Took me 4-5 hours to laminate it for extra security.

Best laminating session of my life.

jelly as fuck user

nice just priced 18K in

F

Go back...

are you joking about a seed scratch off sheet? did your h/ware wallet come with the seed on a scratch off? if so, then it's been preconfigured by someone else and your funds are at risk of being stolen at any moment. the device should generate the seed words themselves. a guy on reddit lost £25 due to his ledger wallet coming with a scratch off seed (he bought it on ebay) move funds off the wallet asap and reset your device to generate a new seed and then send funfs to new address

Oh hey, look. More cancer posters.

kill yourself and quit lying

I just locked my dog in the basement.

Yes it's "satire" of the highest form, found only on Veeky Forums. A guy on reddit lost like a billion by being a retard and some faggot imitates the stupid new money by acting retarded and propagating le lock price meme and the scratch off meme

Lock it. Tell the bear we will see him now.

"I'll sell you a $13k car for $13k, or I can sell you a $50k car for $50k"

"REEEE ITS JUST A CAR THEY SHOULD BOTH BE $13K"

Found the faux-channer

> They don't know they are just holding USDT in their Trezors

You guys are gonna get really fucked over one day doing this. Looks like it will be soon also.

Anyone know a trustworthy private locksmith? I lost the private key to my wallet's private lock and I need a new one. The price has been locked since it was $15k so I might have dodged a bullet but I need to think ahead.

If it's a paper wallet you have to talk to a liberian not a locksmith

>liberian
They are locked out. Alert the Liberians.

>and he never saw his bitcoin ever again
~$20k was BTC ATH; it'll never again break $10k.