REQ thread here

REQ is going down, are they dumping on purpose, or are they preparing request network to huge shill? MainNet release etc. soon

Sold all my REQ for NEO thank fuck

Biggest shitcoin ever besides DOGE, ETN, FUN & DBC

Idk all shitcoins that mooned in December are now below half of their ATH. I don’t think req will stay low in the future but it keeps bleeding. Sorry

Yeah it's hurting. I was going to sell at .50 cents to break even. Never thought it would go this low

Still holding strong desu, will wait for Mainnet release and see what happens. :p

Holding too :p

Idk man but req and link are coins that you only sell with the intention to buy back lower and scrap up more , when the burning and staking begins req will easily go above 10$

Im crying. Wtf

I just increased my stack. In a few months you will regret not buying this dip

Going to do the same this week. Patience

What a shitcoin. They literally outsource their mainnet to pajeets.

Fucks sake enough with this old meme

Patience, as this guy on top said. :p

For me its worth hodling

Why all the FUD with REQ here? Why does it feel like most of this board is constantly trying to screw each other out of good deals?

Redpilled finally

No one's trying, only this guy talkin bout pajjets ;p

>tfw sold at 4k Vitaliks and bought back at 3.5k

To all the weak hands, thanks!

If everyone thought it was a good deal it wouldn't be a good deal anymore

it takes some people longer to understand

>bought 50k at the bottom
predictions for friday?

10 cents

Can't really tell you what will happen, will see how BTC is going, also there's many announcements by the end of the march, so I'm in hope that they will say something what will bring some attention to whales.

Unless there is a good partnership announcement or they said they are ahead of schedule for main net, most likely outcome is just REQ follows the market.

Veeky Forums Tranlslate:

>I bought in under FOMO like a bitch and then it corrected, so now I'm chasing the heat with other shitcoins
>Proceeds to list current shitcoin holdings

We're so close to main net launch, it would be absolutely retarded to sell at this point, anyway.

Judging by past announcements is it safe to assume the worst and sell Thursday? I'm worried they'll pull a deep brain and crash it with no survivors

All of the REQ announcements seem to coincide with the King Shitcoin market planting a steamy shit on us. We're going to test 20 cents before this is all over.

I bought some REQ at 95 cents.....fuck me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....

I bought it at 3 and a half cents.
But only a thousand... I'm sad now.

I bought at 12 cents, happier now? :p

>implying I'm dumb enough to hodl any of that garbage

You've only doubled your money?

Yup. :/

>Asia just woke up.

Someone was on here yesterday claiming to have inside info from Singapore about Friday's announcement. The only clue they gave was 'think interoperability alliance'. Probably usual biz horseshit.

Don't pin your hope on some biweekly chatter.

There is only one avenue for making money with REQ: waiting on the product launch and hoping it kicks off major changes in e-commerce.

If you are not willing or can't afford to hold until march, DO NOT buy or hold REQ.

This is not for you.

Totally misread your post, but comparing REQ to some Bitcoin clones like DOGE or outright fraudulent projects like FUN or DBC.

REQ has one of the most prestigious teams and most viable products of all Shitcoins. An obvious use case. Can you say that about any others?

No hopes pinned there, don't you worry.

I'm holding REQ at least until the end of the year.

>he thinks this is the bottom

See you in 3 months pajeets.