its market cap is 1/7 the cap of ethereum when it was 10 dollars

recieve bitcoin private

???

profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/25/bitcoin-gold-price-plunges-what-is-hard-fork.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't buy BTCP yet its a fork coin.
That said I'm looking at ZCL as we speak, thinking abt buying when the dip is tasty enough

yep I will buy ZCL for sure when it's 50 dollars

>i said buy zclassic u tard i know about the fork

That probably won't happen

When's it gonna be 50$? Looks like itll go up till the fork date
>implying im not retarded

when BTC dips to 6k

Zclassic is going to be 800 easy pre fork

Bitcoin Private is going to take a while but is going +2K

When btc does that I'll only be able to buy half the ZCL I can buy now

branding and hype is amazing for this coin. if you think it needs more than that you're just plain new

bitcoinn privateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>BTCP releases
>like every other fork, it crashes at first
>ZCL goes back to $2 where it belongs
>you're left with heavy bags

I will probably buy some ZCL when it's $50 dollar. It's not really worth it now.

Its gonna be useless when BCH completes their security upgrades

This.

I already bought and sold ZCL. Too much shit and manipulation going on so I took my profits. I'll look into BTCP again after the fork.

Safest coin to hold for the next month! easy 4-8x

Will I have to download 150GB of BTC blockchain to use my wallet?

You guys are morons for thinking hype alone can make a coin moon. This shit has no fundamentals, no real devs and rhett is a scamming fuck. You are all screwed.

lol

You guys are morons for thinking hype alone can still make a coin moon****

dev is weak and a scammer... dont want this shitcoin

You fudders aren't getting my zcl cheap. I'm hodling

Tron

Stay poor faggot, normies are gonna jump on that shit... who care about the product, everything is about the hype

lmao
this guy literally missed the train for free money

fork coins are retarded and also a scam

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u receive coins for holding bitcoins
fuck off with this ugandan tier nigger shit

>2018
>Using the Bitcoin name

this

but he is getting rich off poor normies

Kek you have to be an idiot, we are all going to sell a bit of our stack at $800

y? because the discord shills said so? lol bye bye monies

And it's going to fluctuate between somewhere between $50 to $100 dollars and $150 to $250 in the meantime until we get a release date.

There is a date. Are you using internet explorer?

There are people literally not going all in on this shit right now while it's cheap. Lmfao, whatever. More for us, bros.

107 ZCL here. Not selling till fork

Hodling mine until snapshot, if there's significant fomo before snapshot i'll sell.

Waiting to get my btcp. I just buy more during dips

are you this retarded nigger? hype maters

You do realise the release date has been..released.
28th Feb for the fork.

i only have 10 zcl, but i'm selling as soon as it hits 500, im not risking this shit.

BTV is the real Bitcoin. You all have been warned.

let's meme zcl masternodes into reality, lads. hope the node minimum turns out to be 500 zcl, bc i'm at 470 right now...w-will i make it, guis?

its a shitfork and eveyone knows it. just like every other bitcoin fork

tell me more.

Why are they calling it Bitcoin Private? Why not come up with an original name?

>surely THIS shitfork will be valuable...

>tfw sell 400 zcl at .0140 but fomo back in at .0135 right after the forkdate announcement

hang in there, bud. this is a damn safe short-medium term hodl. let the pajeets fud

You all are forgetting that there needs to be a demand for this shitcoin in order for price to rise. Everyone I know will be selling. Have you even talked to anyone who is looking forward to this shit lmao

i dont talk to normies

The storm will pass

Lurk more they already started mining. Also they update their site constantly so you can follow up.

Bitvote.one

Bitcoin gold was over $400 after fork. Does anyone care about that shitcoin?

>there needs to be a demand for private bitcoin
top kek

free monie guyz all u gotta do is buy this shitcoit that whales accumulated at 2-4 dollars and u get the free money when the buttcoirns private forks?
well yeah maybe the shitcoin is $150 - 200 now but I mea its free money u gotta get in now man get in early well its not so early but still p. early but those whale bags that went x60 off speculation and rumor that bitcairn privates would be worth thousands it def will be sure
I mean btc is dying and most shitforks fail but this time its totally different man its FREE money what you hate FREE money just buy it I mean its only $250 now well $300 lmao its free money come on now, I mean its $400 now but u can totally sell that ZCL ez when the fork happens people will def buy it on the way down lol ahah yeah just dumpit early...peeps will buy it you can get some of ur investment back easy whoile u wait for the buttcram purvate to gain value

LOL what no man it aint worthless its legit its so good its free money its private bitcoin who doesn't love bitcoin right? bitcoin is $11000 that means shitfork ittotally gunna be worth $2k or more or at least more than the ZCL u bouught to get it I ppromise its FREE MONEY LMAO JUST BUY ZCL okay zzzeeeclassic aman its so goood it woulda pumped here by itself just tryust me u can sell it easy after the fork

Free money bro dont miss out ;) ;') :'))))

The market has changed since October. Even normies are getting tired of these shitforks. cnbc.com/2017/10/25/bitcoin-gold-price-plunges-what-is-hard-fork.html