How can I advertise my Android app?

Hi guys, I have developed a cryptocurrency monitor tool for Android called Coinoro.

Any ideas how to spread the word?

I am constantly adding new features and giving a lot of effort to implement the best UX/UI.

What else should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpshare.com/v/0vdkxlndOWq5CdTQjzju
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Design a UI that doesn't look like a Delta knockoff, for starters.

Why do you say that? I mean the color palette may be slightly alike but besides that, it has a completely different philosophy.

add a portfolio graph history to it

Don't want to diss your ambitions, but why develop a portfolio app when there is something like Delta?

Hire a goddamn designer
t. a designer

Monetization plan? Doubt this app will payoff your efforts unless you use user's phone to mine

Spacing looks also weird. Why waste 2 lines for ETH
2# Ethereum
when you can combine it into one line, you have enough space on each card.
Remove 'Tap to edit', obviously its tappable.

My main goal was to cover my needs not to become rich from an app. I would like to make it known in case there are other users like me with similar needs.
For example: Coinoro shows and compares the top 200 cryptocurrencies all at once. This feature helps me a lot in day trading.

post on reddit that you are a grill and 16 yo

Thanks for your feedback. I will consider your one line comment.
The "tap to edit" I think is not so obvious to all users.

All great artists steal and in UI design we steal everything from each other.

T. Usability researcher

1. For fun
2. Creativity is always good
3. There's always a better solution in every problem and I like challenges

Posting some design inspo
god knows you need it OP

Do you have to point a specific design issue?

I found this boring. It also lacks vital trading info as "what price change this percentage represents?"
I can't see anywhere the coins' rank.

jumpshare.com/v/0vdkxlndOWq5CdTQjzju

It lacks hierarchy, color scheme is too contrasting and the spacing is inconsistent. Hate to sound condescending, but this is not something you will be able to fix yourself, just like a designer wouldn't be able write a decently coded app. Get a designer to create a mockup of the homescreen and build the rest of the app off that. This honestly wouldn't cost you more than a few hundred $. Option B is to search dribbble.com for crypto apps and just rip something off that looks good.

Don't underestimate the importance of a well designed app.

Harvest customer data and sell it for profits

You can make an app but can't advertise? Are you like dumb?

Thanks a lot. I will follow your advice.