Guys, how the fuck do you keep a cool head?

Guys, how the fuck do you keep a cool head?

by buying low.

kek

try cardio

hard drugs

I do other shit that doesn't involve looking at a chart and refresh delta all day long, you should try it

this, nothing is lower than I bought it except a part of my chainlink stack which is only 2c down from where I got it yesterday, or a few things which I technically sold at a peak and rebought at slightly higher prices than now, but that's fine, can't perfectly time the bottom lol.

Diversify your portfolio with unrelated assets, so you don't feel downturns as viciously.

Thought I bought the dip, but then it dropped another 30% wat do?

By dropping from 35k to little over 20k. Nothing hurts me anymore.

I do, I already set up layered orders to buy the dip, but I can't stop myself from looking at it every few minutes and it's driving me nuts.

by having a real job that pays well and considering crypto investments as throwaway money.

Xanax + Fireball/Rumchata.

Liquidate cryptos which have plateaued. Buy others which have tanked. Reading \biz, because it's actually well ahead of the crypto news most of the time. I do other shit that doesn't involve reading charts all day.

YOu guys shower????

You dont?

okay... maybe twice a week tops.

by having a wife that is makes a lot of money as a dentist...eternally comfy

So you're the bitch in the relationship?

Who wears the pants though?

>mfw this is unironically me

buy again

Nah, I come from money and made more than enough already. Her work just offers long term security - i.e. if I manage to lose everything, we are still good and the kids don't lose their inheritance/college funds. I'm in charge of pretty much everything other than cooking and (most) activities for kids - she's great a both. Business/financial decisions are my responsibility. She's great at what she does but doesn't know how to run an office/business.

By not envesting more than you are prepared to lose.

Nice larp faggot

t.cuck

cuck faggot

im dead inside so i really dont care. also only invested 500 bucks.

Not working, i don't give a fuck about the money, but the idea of LOSING makes me fucking sick in the stomach.

>be me
>have 1.2 BTC
>take 0.3 BTC to trade on BitMEX with leverage
>turn these 0.3 BTC to 1.1 BTC in 1 week
>feeling_good.png
>turn 1.1 BTC to 2 BTC yesterday
>waited for the dip today, didn't consider the difference of 200$ between BitMEX and BitFinex, put a long
>wrong move, liquidated, lost 1 BTC
>though I bought the dip, long
>wrong move, liquidated, lost 1 BTC
>0.0068 BTC

Need advices to stay calm

You aren't cut out for this. Give up and walk away

Well you've had 0.0068 before

hang in there

By looking beyond the 5-15 minute charts.

By actually researching the shit I go into.
If you actually know what you're getting into and know the project is solid, a few dips here and there won't bother you.
When you go all in on something like DBC because some nigger on here said it will go x10 (that's your only research) then no, you're not going to keep a cool head when it starts dipping. This is what 90% of you faggots seem to do.

Methamphetamine
Makes me stare at them charts like no other

0.0068 instead of 0.3

Good advices.
I was thinking about traveling somewhere, do you have any idea ? something cheap, in Europe ? Maybe Ireland ?

I hope you're actually larping this time

>Xanax + Fireball/Rumchata.
god speed you minister

Don’t throw more money than you’re comfortable losing into the game. Keep some money in safe coins like xmr and eth, those are your buoys in this tumultuous ocean of a market.

I'll try again, I want my 2 BTC

where did you get your time machine? how are sexbots in 20 years?

We will all kill ourselves on a long enough timeframe.

Just accept it like sinking into a warm bath. A warm bath of your own blood.

but user it broke the meme line of support
We are finished
Chink new year or not

I just want to know when this nightmare will stop, is that too much to ask?

jews are behind this
First massive tether FUD in the news that was actually released a month ago
Then facebook bans all crypto ads....
wallstreet kikes involved....
I mean wtf, am i wrong here? Ban jews

Oh man, the bots. They're everywhere. And the things they do... let's just say they alone make life worth living.
Patience, user.

Have something other than crypto to occupy your time, meditate, read, go for long walks, ultimately try to find something you enjoy doing that you can use to earn money. Try to maintain some kind of where you're improving something about yourself or your circumstances regularly

this helps a lot

*some kind of habit

jokes on you I wake up at 7pm

*sighs longingly*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What animu?

Look at the charts of any non-shitcoin and realize that the only losers were the ones with ADHD who sold before it reached ATH.

Patience is a virtue. Stop looking at charts all day unless you intend to daytrade.

dragon maid

Thailand, get a massage to relieve tension.