Any /melancholic/ soft semi-aspergy /folk/ dudes here...

any /melancholic/ soft semi-aspergy /folk/ dudes here? just wondering if it's all just alt-right psychopaths and full robots here or if I'm actually wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ha ha what a fag

You mean numale?

>dude my wife died: the album

Absolutely awful.

Mount eerie and the glow part 2 are good though

Also don't be a numale faggot.

No I am dead inside.

I am just a Juumanbean!

I'm not a psychopath.

Alt-righter from /pol/, /k/, and Veeky Forums here. You fucking numale bugmen are genetic trash.

Back to

You need to consider, OP, that 90% of these "high testosterone" chauvinistic fantasists are exactly like you. The "alt-right psychopath" is an internet persona to make them feel aggressive and strong because in their everyday lives they are weak and powerless.
If you ever feel like the world is filling up with /pol/tards just remember that 5% of that community are the lunatic psychopaths they all pretend to be, and the rest are just virgins who think that greater masculinity is the cure for their general malaise.

all i think about is how I can not pay taxes and destroy the federal reserve. I want to buy a plot of land that borders a national forrest and build a log cabin deep within the wilderness and fake my death so the government never bothers me again.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Dead inside autist reporting in. Was just an autist one year ago, but I had to take antidepressants and I think they fucked me up for good.

>alt righter
Holy fuck how cancerous is cuckchan that they proudly call themselves alt right. Fucking kiked faggots. Where is your self respect.

Holy fuck, what the fuck is wrong with this thing?

you do realize that Veeky Forums is just the same 20 people posting shit

and what about you, mr analyst? are you weak and powerless in your everyday life?

Go to hell. And seriously reconsider your life choices while you're at it.

Nu-males, never heard of that before. I guess I am not one because I actually don't like women that much (thus, I will not blindly defend them).

I guess most people are alike in some way, and any extreme behavior (be it alt-right, or nu-males) is just ego manifesting itself in a different way, but with the same intention: self-righteousness, superiority and appraisal.

>I'm not a psychopath
>telling a stranger on an anonymous image board to go to hell but first reconsider life choices

topkek

Trying to better myself from various mental aliments. Also impligin politics isn't just 100 people telling 7 billion people what to do and how to live.

pic related

Nah I'm older than most people here, have money through crypto, have hobbies, don't subscribe to internet visions of idealised manliness. Pretty happy dude.

what you described is basically the "alt-right psychopath or full robot", just 10 years younger
you'll grow up too op
unless you become a permanent teenager

This times a thousand.

that normie faggot meme is rampant with delusion and narcissism.

nobody thought you were smart, nobody is noticing you're failing and further more nobody cares. the world doesn't revolve around you faggot, sort yourself.

I think your taking that image a bit to seriously my friend. seek help.

psychopath here. i don’t like numale beta bitches abs theres a lot here. thats where most of the weak hands are.

everyone is a psychopath these days,
you don't smell like one.

I'm a /folk/ psychopath. I hate humans, love animals & the planet & universe, write mostly sad songs for depressed people, and will fucking knife you if you fuck with me.

People call me a renaissance man, but really I'm just unbalanced.

>posting tumblr tier garbage
>opposed by negative sentiment towards it

yeah, yikes. enjoy your '''mental ailments''' LMFAO

Pleb

What a fucking faggot

Eh... im just trying to figure out how to recover some btc that was phished/stolen. There is a post on it here somewhere but it isn't taking off.

the state of /you/

>/melancholic/ soft semi-aspergy /folk/ dudes

what the fuck does that even mean?

was listening to the glow 2 on the bus in the rain earlier today.

>im 19 and a pseudo-intellectual

hows that intro to psych class you're taking faggot? Enjoying your first year of ''big boy'' school?

Get your shit together pussy

I dunno man, I am just trying to kill some time until BTC hits 11k and I can sleep peacefully.

cozy, decently well-adjusted blue collar guy who cares about other people and doesn't feel like he's got something to prove, reporting in. there are a few of us here. feels good when we come out of the woodwork

Rate me faggots

1. Joanna Newsom - Ys
2. Slint - Spiderland
3. Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You
4. Guided by Voices - Alien Lanes
5. Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

There's no need to be upset. :)

you're one of the few guys on planet earth which we need more of

ITT: Soyboys and faggots

I would beat your head in with a hammer if I could get away with it :^)

>maximum homosexuality achieved

bottom/10

You probably shit cum.

yep

all of you faggots come over to my chad thread and i'll help you out. pic-related, look for it

Have fun at the metallica concert guys