Q2 Sleepers

I've got a couple coins as long-term hodls, but i've decided to start re-balancing quarterly. Going to have god fucking willing around 15k to redistribute. What coins are primed for liftoff in Q2?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
tokensale.shopin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically LINK

what's happening?

REQ — $3-4 easy in Q2

RLC

iExec RLC is severely undervalued rn

IOTA

This.

XSN (StakeNet) is going to surprise everyone
- Due to:
>TPOS (Offline Merchant Staking)
>CCPOS (Cross Chain Staking)
>RSB (Distributed Income Mechanism)
>Pooled Masternodes
such.moar

Vechain

BCPT

what advantage does this have over Golem? seems like they're both trying to do something very similar

everything in here
hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

They're similar.
Iexec wants to provide cloud computing for dApps, not familiar enough with Golem to make an accurate comparison.

Not seeing anything concrete on their roadmap. Anything big in Q2?

Shopin (ICO starts in March with 25% bonus for first $10,000,000): Partnered with Bed Bath and Beyond; Already pulled in $14,000,000 in revenue with beta product; 50,000,000 market cap; won UN Blockchain competition; Won first place at 2017 CoinAgenda Blockchain competition; team is full of heavy hitters.

Gotta look long term for these icos and not just buy them when they hit ED/exchanges. tokensale.shopin.com/

link and enjin coin

Looks pretty solid and if they stay on their road map they'll have the marketplace in Q2. Definitely going to keep it on my radar.

>implying anyone with an actual sleeper would shill it to faggots on Veeky Forums

You'll know when it's time for you to know bitch. Have fun with the dogshit suggestions.

yeah this guy seems solid

Fuck off back to /pol/. There are still people here trying to help each other out fuck nuts.

Releasing the first app in Q1 actually, not Q2 sorry

anyone know of any promising ICOs wrapping up in the next couple months?

CPY

anyone heard of attentionnetwork.io ?
their ico is launching soon, not much following yet though, working demo out already with a strong team, might be a good high risk choice

XLM

CargoX

this looks pretty interesting. says they'll be issuing copyright certificates, but will they have legal merit? that is, if i was using their service i would want assurance that a CPY stamp of approval would hold up in lawsuits

Sergey speaking at 2 big conferences at Feb. 17 and March 15, Mainnet launch end of March, partnerships in April.
Unconfirmed test launch of Chainlink in 35 banks in April.

As far as I know they have a legal team in ~140 countries that have a solid understanding of copyright laws in said country. So I register my intellectual property through copytrack, find out Pajeet Pajeeterson has been using my IP in India. I file a grievance with CPY and they take the necessary legal methods to ensure my property is protected.

They've been doing what that Kodak token wants to do for 4+ years

TEL
look at the roadmap

Stratis
Biz hates money

this one's looking pretty solid. team looks good too. doesn't seem like there's really any competition in this niche either. gonna keep a close eye on it, thanks user.

gotchu senpai

ELIX

APPC

can confirm. Link is a very good position to be holding in Q2-Q4

VRC

ZEN MOON LAUNCH GUARENTEE

REQ, XBY

This one looks promising too. 7M hardcap is pretty juicy and big shit poppin in Q2. thanks user, these possible gems are what bring me back here

anonymous team and no whitepaper. could blow up at that marketcap, but could also be one more exit scam.

Bumping to see if anyone knows about LWF. currently in ICO, 20m cap, and partnered with ZCoin, PIVX, and REDDcoin

>CargoX
so much competition, though

>ITC
>SkyCoin
>LuxCoin

Anybody have any thoughts on QASH??

Been accumulating for a couple of months and don't plan on touching it until at LEAST Q3 of 2019. Not a short term hold but a potential game changer.