WE AREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT

>the left is what you were literally within a finger's reach of achieving if only the bullrun had continued the way it did in summer alt season

>the right is what you have to settle with now that cold hard reality has hit that you will never make it, and will always be a wageslave - be greatful for the small amount of fat pussy and shekels from Mr Shekelberg you are given permission to utilise

desu, most of us wouldn't even be able to land the right one.

the one on the right drops bricks of shit that could rival a moose turd

bull run will continue in Feb and up, hold on to your hats kids, this is Crypto get use to the massive DIPS and FUD, holy fuck how many times have we been trough this you autistic fucks

new kids are on the block

Grateful * pajeet

But this time is different REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't even land the right one you chad

NOOOO! this can't be the end, I REFUSE TO GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT

Feb of next year.

OP the girl on the right is exactly what my gf would look like if she was 200 lb heavier. Her mom is a far gone whale, should I get out now? She's already starting to put on a bit of weight

just hold faggots make sure you take profits on the tops and buy in the lows, holy fuck is simple learnt to be patient, we have a goo 5 years before it all goes down to hell for now accumulate and save those gains

Just get out at the top. Buy back in later if her weight goes down.

could be, I hope so gives us time to accumulate more of the good coins and rinse out the shit coins from the Market

Spot the new guy. There has never been a rise and dip like this month's in BTC history. Wake up. If you aren't in FIAT right now you are about to fucked hard. Buy back your alts at the bottom, which will be when BTC hits sub 8k. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU LOSERS.

2bfair this is a big dip that has lasted longer than previous dips

A loss of $10k off the BTC price is significant but yeah I can dig your sentiment and your picture

Kek I'm getting left by March that'll be the huge Spring run

not going to argue with you biz bro, what ever will be will be, I have fiat positions on hold ready to buy in if it crashes harder, Crypto is here to stay that's it, don't try to time the market, also been in biz for a while now we need to stop this bs, its us vs the normies faggot not us vs us

You already know the answer to your question.

my wife looks like the one on left
cashed out 1021BTC on 2nd january

entered x50 positions on eth and btc at hte bottom on 16th.

you fucking normie faggot, get the fuck out of this board and go back to your whale girls on reddit

cool larp

why did any late adopter think they were going to make it? there are too many shitcoins, so picking one is a gamble. and the crypto marketcap is over 0.5 trillion, so forget about 100xs unless you want to spend all day looking for hot shitcoins.

the days of easy money in crypto are most likely over forever

>the days of easy money are over
Wrong, you can still purchase eth

Icon (ICX) is one of he last trains to depart soon, if your not in I do not know what the f biz is doing

My plan is
Q1 LINK
Q2 PHR
Q3 ETH
Q4 XMR
Is this Veeky Forums approved?

>not asian

Fug looks like I’m not gonna make it no matter what

It's a good thing I became beautiful from visiting Veeky Forums

I would settle for a girl somewhere in between the two look/weight-wise.

Didn't mean to namefag that link.

Because the last couple of times, governments didn't plan on regulating/banning it

right, but then you're in the sub-100x zone

>but the future refuses to change