VEN ROCKSHIP ARMED ANd RDY

Other urls found in this thread:

thorcalculator.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just lost 12 VEN trying to day trade. Fuck me up senpai

volume's picking up, asians waking up.

get back in boi

Already going down.

Just bought 3 ethereum worth today. I’ve been FUDing it the whole week because I thought it was funny hahaha what is wrong with me

I doubled down, been FUDing it too cuz its legit funny as fuck.

About time to rocket though, even the TA lines up

JUST

PUMP PUMP PUMP

1k VEN here

predictions?

i think we finally hit rock bottom. tomorrow could possibly be a red day, but after that we'll be mooning for a week

This is actually primed so hard to moon right now. Been bouncing off the bottom but finally going up :D

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.

Same here, is 1k gonna be enough to make it?

if you want to live by dividens, then yes

Nope, 3k VEN is needed for a node. 3 Ven = 1 VET and you need 1K VET for a node

Are you fucking retarded?

10k for a node I'm pretty sure, but ya I'm not even close

Hilarious reading posts like these then looking at the chart and seeing its barely moved.

Why dont you people listen and get off the fucking 5 min charts!!??

Me too, are we retarded or just autists?

No, need 3k at least

Give me yours and stop wasting everyones time

you don't need a node to get thor

But you do if you want to make any substansial passive gains

source: your earhole

FUCKING KEK

thorcalculator.com/
Go play with your dick. Besides, THOR over 1$ literally breaks it's point

Sorry where should I send it , my apologies

Something something TA. Really though a CCK tweet happened earlier so the news is going to be in six hours or fourteen hours. Either it's China news and it happens around noon shanghai time or it's for the west and it happens around 10 AM EST burger time.

your a fucking mongoloid THOR Power will be 25$ minimum by the end of the year.
Enterprises partnered with VeChain care not about the price of Bitcoin, or whether or not tether was a scam. They only care about two things: 1) How to solve problems 2) What those solutions will cost them

VeChain offers those solutions, and those solutions are dependent on paying with Thor Power AND ONLY THOR POWER. Every action on the blockchain will consume Thor Power, and it is NEEDED to drive the solutions. Companies wont be able to just pay money to use the blockchain. They MUST pay with Thor Power. In order to obtain Thor Power, one must either buy already circulating power with fiat, or hold VET to produce it. 70% of all Thor Power used will be consumed so circulating supply will remain relatively low.

Once VeChain starts rolling out solutions to Enterprises, the need for this resource will drive the price of Thor Power, and in effect, VeChain Tokens as well. The rest of entire crypto market cap could go to $0, and VeChain will still hold value because it is a RESOURCE that companies need in order to solve problems.

VeChain doesn't give a crap about what the rest of the market is doing. Sure, it's taking a hit right now, but once solutions start being rolled out, it wont matter anymore.

The reversal of the mountain has begun. When one empire crashes, another rises through the ashes, like a phoenix, to take it's place. The stars are aligning. Will you climb Mt. VeChain?

The pope

the fucking POPE!!!!!1

if the rest of the crypto market cap goes to 0, then enterprises probably don't want to fuck around with crypto.

It's a fixed rate of cost. Do you think companies (and people) will pay such idiotic sums x millions of times? No, then they'll go back to FIAT since it would be cheaper

Drinking water out of plastic bottles

fucking cucks

Only faggot cucks drink water, one hundred bercent diet bebsi here you morherfuggin gommies

It is not at a fixed rate you imbecile. Thor power is decided by the market price. Yes they (80,000 clients) will if they want certifications from DNV GL

bebsi and burgers :DDD
buffet and trump diet

>yfw you just lost 6,000$
Same desu, i actually got banned for creating the binance delisting thread

it is calculated by the price of ven. the price is always 20% of what ven is right now. but idk im holding a good chunk of neo. dividend coins are the best coins

well your the actual cuck here, not just for drinking (((pepsi))) but also falling for the (((diet))) cuckery.

Drink natural spring water (sparkling or still) from a glass bottle and from a company not associated with (((them))), so no NEstle, coke etc owned water

The only thing that will be fixed is the amount of money it costs to run transactions. If the Dev team says each transaction for a certain type of enterprise (financr for example) cost .05 cents per tx and a company that wants to process 1mm tx per day will need to have 50,000 USD worth of Thor per day available to use the network. The price of THOR might change based on supply and demand, but if the price of THOR rises based on demand by enterprises the company will need less and less units of THOR to access the network.

Oh man I love these.

well said thanks for the info

no it isn't it will be traded on the market and my best estimate puts it between 30-50% the price of what ven will be