Evolving and hatching eggs just released on etheremon

Evolving and hatching eggs just released on etheremon.

medium.com/@myetheremon/update-log-31-01-2018-egg-laying-and-transforming-are-released-beba34c431bf

etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x95daaab98046846bf4b2853e23cba236fa394a31#code
etheremon.com/#/tos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PLEASE SOMEONE BUY MY 1000 ETH WINDORA

WHERE MY MON BROS AT??? GET HYPED

>while you were shilling your shitcoins i mastered the art of dynamouse

>Tfw three catch#1 evolved mons

Is my Pangrass worth 10 ETH yet?

I remember staring at windora when 0 was caught. Decided not to for some reason...

Lvl 1? Nope. Make a castle and attack it on a different account at 1 or 0.51 gwei per attack. Sell or rent it at lvl 30+. And remember to sell the EMONT at etherdelta to get your gweis back

Marketing to 9 languages is next btw. Phase 1 is officially complete.

I'm holding my nagee cesstoid and dilloom for at least another month

Fuck. Yes.

Half my gen 0s unevolved half evolved. Feels good bros.

I dont wanna spend any money on evolving
Ill just leave my Pangrass be for a dew more months. Hopefully, it will be worth smt by that time

Costs very little to level at 1 gwei. It will make your mons much more valueable though as there are a bunch of lvl 1 pangrass out there.

Marketing is likely going to be here in a month, a minimum of 9 languages being targeted with a 500+ eth warchest

Money boys

my body is ready

You guys realize EMONT can be frozen right?

sauce for anyone who thinks this is FUD

etherscan.io/address/0x95daaab98046846bf4b2853e23cba236fa394a31#code

etheremon.com/#/tos

>4.4. Subject to Your compliance with these Terms, We grant You a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.

Literally no one cares about emont. I want ETH nigger.

hope you got your ID then ready nigger

>7.1. The Business may be required, from time to time, to obtain certain information about You (“User Information”) in order to complete the purchase, capture and collection of the Etheremons. If the Business so requires, and You do not provide the information, then We may be unable to complete the purchase, capturing, collection; or deliver the Etheremons to You.

>7.2. If the User Information is so required, it is important that You provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, and You agree to update such information as needed, to keep it accurate, complete, and up-to-date.

>may be

*ID ready then

No one cares Pep, because it doesn't actually impact the game at all.

lol
> decentralisation means all in game items are YOURS and nobody can take them from you
> but we sure can ban you for life

That's not what it means. It means if you've suspected of being into illegal shit, etc, they can prevent you from purchasing more mons/castles. The game is partially centralized even if the backend shit is decentralized. If someone is using their game for laundering somehow, or anything else that would warrant legal action, if they can't prevent you from doing anything they can be considered an accomplice. Everything written there is a failsafe and nothing more, as, by default, the game doesn't do anything illegal.
But if you just scammed 2 million people with bitconnect and then decide to trade all your money for EMON which is an asset with a consistent value and usage, you can be stopped.
As long as you're not a blatant retard trying to break the law and using this game as your getaway, there isn't any circumstance that anything like that in the ToS even remotely applies to you.

Very nice.

Game is looking damn good.

>evolving legend mons
>not renting them to poorfags
You realize that when you evolve a legend mon it can’t be used to evolve future mons? If you ever need a dunamouse to evolve something, you’ll need to rent one.