To all newfags

you WILL NOT make it. If you have put in sub $10k, i repeat, YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT, GIVE UP. People putting in $500, $1000 thinking they will become millionaires...wrong. You are buying the bags of oldfags, please just give up

None of Veeky Forums will ever make a cent. You're dumb idiots pretending to be smart businessmen but you are not.

So I have about $80,000 in now, and I've made about $300,000 total but cashed out $220,000 of it along the way. Will I "make it"??? BTC's dip has been fucking brutal to my last $80,000 here, which was about $150,000 before. I'm mostly in BTC now and I can wait a year or so for it to go back up if needed.

Will I make it or not?

nice LARP

no :)

Depends, do you plan on marrying/ having kids? In that case you will need more.

If you plan on staying single, then you have already made it. Diversify into stocks/property and live off the passive income

I'm not larping at all. I'm being serious here. Do you have any idea how much fucking stress it's given me seeing my $150k or so turn back into $80k with this BTC dip?

I make about $30k a year for fuck's sake so it's not like I can just work to save up that much again.

I am already married. Kids might be soon. I'm 23 (inb4 nobody gets married this young).

Don't ask him, he doesn't know anything.
Gains are gains, 1k just needs one more 10X than someone with 10k. The bigger stacks takes less and less risks anyway. It is lame to see every small cap shitcoin shilled to death, however.

I just need BTC to double again or ETH to go 3x this year and I'm calling it quits and looking for other investments/arbitrage. Problem is I know there are a million others like me out there waiting to do the exact same thing now.

ok mate, I see you have invested $1k and are expecting to achieve something?

Iv got 375k and even I’m worried I won’t hit 7 figures

>I'm 23 (inb4 nobody gets married this young).

I was married that young. Your life will be very hard.

STFU, people with 500$ put that shit in a low mcap coin which will 10x, then put the profit into another low cap rinse and repeat you'll be at 50k eoy guaranteed

I put in sub 10k, but this is just a hobby and i like memeing.

I have a 100k job to make my ends ;^)

Unless you own cancer coins you'll be 7 figures by may

You dummy. I will be a millionaire in like five to ten years because of crypto

The marriage was actually at 21 and going on 2 years now. I'm worried I can't lie.

Cool larp bro

yes retard, because you started early like me , as opposed to being a brainlet who fomo'd in when BTC was $19k, like most of the normies I know

Fucking idiot

>Your life will be very hard.
Story time? I'm 23 and planning to marry my gf before EOY.

can you become a millionaire if you started in Jan 18?