Who else /rebounding/ here?

Who else /rebounding/ here?

I didnt fall in the first place

With Bitcoin Cash soaring to all-time highs, is it finally time to abandon the old dinosaur Bitcoin Core?

Now's a good time to mention that Bitcoin Core is actually a dinosaur FORK. In all senses but the name, Bitcoin Cash is the original coin.

It's faster, cheaper, and more flexible than the aging fork Bitcoin Core. Make the switch today!

>bcash
>soaring

yeah, maybe when its back over 0.225

just sold everything 1 hr ago not even joking, i left with 12x profit since ive been heree since july but if start mooning now before i buy back in i'm gonna be sad desu.

As the best coin for inter-exchange transfers, BCH will always have value. Can the same be said of the aging Bitcoin Core fork?

Buy Bitcoin Cash and revel in the steady profits.

i just woke up and im down like 15% overnight so no

why is everyone shilling bleed coin cash all of a sudden? is this an epic new meme?

>With Bitcoin Cash soaring to all-time highs

and by that, do you mean bleeding to death every single day since december 20th?

>he doesn't know the aging Bitcoin Core fork only supports three—THREE!—transactions per second

This is FUD. Every single coin has been bleeding.

Why would you be so brazenly dishonest about this? Do you own competing securities?

yeees

>the best coin for inter-exchange transfers

even doge is better.

being "better faster than btc" is not something unheared you know

I've noticed Rogers desperate btrash buy walls have been getting smaller and smaller over the past few weeks.

I suspect that he's run out of big money to try and directly manipulate this garbage coin, and now he's just outright hiring shills

>that fucking face

jesus christ how can anyone say they like white women when most of them look like a fucking sea creature

compare to seriously you're objectively wrong if you prefer the first. kill yourself

So any enthusiasm about this coin—and this coin alone!—must be from paid shills. Gotcha. Totally can't be its blazing performance, high trading volume, and proven technology (in all senses but the name, Bitcoin Cash is the original coin).

>This is FUD

Actually my shit eating friend, it's called a stone cold fact. Pic related

The aging Bitcoin Core fork has EXACTLY the same trajectory. Try again.

Who is this nigress?

Nope I've spent this whole month in the shit can. Went from 50k to, as of this moment, 18k. This has been the worst bear market I've been in so far, but maybe I've just gotten spoiled.

Tone down the racism, and I'll tell you that model's name.

>So any enthusiasm about this coin—and this coin alone!—must be from paid shills

Shills or insanely stupid people

>he unironically supports the segwit fork!

I didn't mean it in any racist way baby

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know. That picture was in the ZIP file. Let me check...

The model's name is Brittney White.

brittany white

check out anya ivy