Come home, user

Think of all your usecases for crypto.
>arms running?
>cheese pizza?
>mescaline?
Now ask yourself whether those usecases are best served by car wash tokens or permanently etched public ledgers. If not, remember your only true friend.

you can get mescaline cacti at home depot with fiat.

>implying Monero isn't my second largest holding right now

23 XMR and growing.

I feel alone and I don't want to pretend to start shilling Verge just to get replies.

monero will be one of the biggest gainers in 2019. it’s not time yet user. legitimately #1 or 2. once americans realize they have to report every exchange trade, decentralized exchanges and monero will skyrocket

>be international drugs trade
>be worth $500B
>be XMR
>$5B market cap
:(

>decentralized exchanges and monero will skyrocket
exactly my theory... see pic

How does Monero differ from Zcash besides the founders reward?

this is also me except chainlink as well

Zcash = centralized honey pot = lol

Monero has a different algorithm (cryptonote), has a tail-end emission (it's debatable whether this is a positive or a negative) and doesn't have a trusted setup.

the news about alphabay says it all i guess...
x amount of btc, y amount of zcash and an unknown amount of xmr

yeah because binance is going to hand over my information to the IRS
oh wait binance has no fucking idea who i am and are a chinese company who would laugh at any irs request
no one gives a shit about reporting every trade, and monero won't help that but a decentralized exchange could

you underestimate the money behind illegal trading (drugs, weapons, ...)

>Fungible
>Traceable
Wat

>le sad smily face
Fuck off retard

BTC, LTC and Monero is the future :)

The news of Charlie and fluffy working together is good for both. The anti-shill longterm Voltron is coming together.

1)the SEC has a global presence
2)the irs can audit you and you’re fucked
3)monero won’t be tied to you

50 XMR future Soros-tier billionaire reporting.

Cheese pizza is too old a phrase for newfags.
It's not called chinky pickles. Get with the fucking picture user.

Bitcoin is probably going to absorb any functional advantage Litecoin has over it in the long run. Monero will always have a use though.

Thanks OP for the reminder.
Love these monero threads. Genuinely feel this is one coin where no one is shilling it but just want to help everyone out. It's top 3 for sure