Blockfolio Rate Thread

How am I doing Veeky Forums?

>invested in ADA around thanksgiving last year.
>will hold through ups and downs

>all shit coins

invest in ICX, XMR, NEO, CND, XLM user

You'll likely have more gains if you reinvest your ADA gains somewhere else

actually you can keep prl short term and coss. if you really like ada keep it but it will see slow growth. try and get into icx now and if you see a neo dip.

omg too many shitcoins

ADA is a decent HODL for sure.

VEN, WTC (wait for next entry), AMB. You need real world coins, they are all that matter every crash they get more important. Enterprise coins like TNT, CVC in smaller % but these will survive bubbles.

get some real f%cking privacy coins, zCoin, ZEN great CMC to fly.

You are going to eat more shit. Cut losses on those shitcoins.

Also DENT, TRX and XVG, I hope you're larping for your own sake

Not enough wacky ICOs. Go all in on Garliccoin, Iungo.network and AttentionNetwork.io for big moon.

I highly recommend selling xvg and atleast half your Ada stack for the first 3 coins user mentions. It’s not safe 90% of up your folio in 1 coin when u have 6 figures.

Nice on the COSS though

I have 3k Xlm also thinking about investing 20% of ADA into it but doubtful.
Why does ICX seem so profitable to everyone?

Dude take your 10x or whatever from ADA and put it elsewhere. I like the project as much as the next guy but we have to be realistic, they don't have a working smart contract platform and they are top 5 coin? It's not going anywhere any time soon unless the entire market bulls. Put it all in VEN and thank me in 1 month.

>How am I doing
You bought every meme. COSS is probably your only coin with a possible future.

so many shitcoins

Honestly, get NEO, XMR, ICX, COSS, XLM, XRP, CND, and maybe keep TRX.

ADA is a great coin and project they are very active and will be adopted by the normies soon

everything in ada then a bunch of shitcoins? whats the point? might as well dump all the shit for something thats bleeding hard right now.

how many multiples are you up on ada right now?

I brought it around .01 or .02

Your blockfolio sucks dick OP

I am finetuning mine, and I am going afk for a few months

You're being an emotional investor, you're not looking at things clearly. Enjoy your shit gains

And its the best coin I love it so the most I will sell or trade is 100k

The rest

>And its the best coin I love it so the most I will sell or trade is 100k
Are we being baited? You deserve to lose every penny you made with that retarded attitude

>our blockfolio sucks dick OP
Not trying to challenge you dumb dumb
Crypto is just for my savings I have over 10 million in inheritance I just want to make my own money.
I am asking for advice on what I should trade

No as you have only shitcoins, u can copy mine if u feel like

I don't really like your coins no offense.

When did you get into ICX it would have been good to invest into it but I feel like its too late now

You could just dump it into blue chips and live off dividends

shit coins.

Not enough COSS imo