It's not too late to buy gold and silver

It's not too late to buy gold and silver.

Here is my pitch
>Currently near the cost of production (around 17-20 USD for silver and 800-1000 for gold)
>Mining costs are heavily affected by energy prices which can increase rapidly (for example if oil goes back to 100 per barrel)
>A hedge against the USD, against bonds, against inflation risk or currency shocks
>Will NEVER (NEVER) go to zero, unlike your internet money ponzi schemes which can easily go to zero.
>Will still have value during an EMP, unlike your internet based "money"
>Asset and the industry are currently hated by the mainstream media, a sign of a bear market bottom. Cryptos are currently shilled on even the most normie tv shows, a sign of a blow-off top in a bull market.
>No storage fees if you own it in your hand, can be buried or hidden to hide wealth from the government or an ex-wife seeking alimony.
>Very shiny and exciting to hold.

Nice try, jews

Veeky Forums really are brainlets.

Nobody ever makes a good argument for why anyone should invest in anything, it's always just "OMG THIS SHITCOIN IS GONNA MOON"

You guys are like alchemists from the middle ages, trying to create value from nothing. Cryptos don't create anything of value in the world, it's nothing but late adopters transferring money to early adopters and then they cash out.

>Cryptos don't create anything of value in the world
Kek, neither does gold. Huge mining and transportation costs meanwhile industrial use is less than 10% of the price. Literally a wasteful shitmetal. Did I forget to mention it always dumps during recessions?

Wtf, gold more than doubled due to the GFC. You brainlet.

ayy someones doing my job for me

MOOOOOOOOOOOOM
GRANDPA IS GAMBLING AGAIN

I'm not trying to do anyone's job, I'm trying to save them from getting SLAUGHTERED in this internet money ponzi scheme.

I just converted my ethereum profits into bullion bars. Once I saw ETH being shilled on a local news program and I had old ladies at working asking me about how to buy bitcoin, I knew this was the top. Normies ruin every market, time for safety.

I don't want to get slaughtered, there are very few exits in the market, it's like a roach motel. You can buy a crypto, but good luck trying to sell during a panic.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
THE FEDS HYPER INFLATING THE CURRENCY AGAIN

google 16 Psyche

Your precious gold market isnt as stable as you think it is either...

im 100% in gold

>5000 years of history
>has never gone to zero
>Oil has the most industrial uses of any commodity in the world, silver is SECOND
>Gold and silver represent stores of economic energy in a material form you can hold in your hand.

gold is fucking dead. nobody wants it, nobody is interested in it anymore other than old boomers preparing for an apocalypse.

gold might have intrinsic value, but its intrinsic value so limited if it was priced by it it would be the price of silver only.

I think it's silly to be 100% in anything, keep some cash on you, weapons, food stores, even some crypto is healthy too as a gamble. Diversification is for making money, gold and silver are for safety and insurance. You wouldn't just own insurance policies.

>Gold is dead, nobody wants gold

Don't you realise this is the exact kind of sentiment you WANT to see in an asset you're investing in. When everybody is saying "I hate Ethereum, I hate bitcoin", nobody wants it.. That's the exact time I will buy into it again, it's called contrarian investing.

Your a goddammed retard.

Tell you what when it all drops to zero im gonna come use my bullets to acquire your gold.

>and eat shit if you ever think id ever trade gold for bullets.

you know gold is a good investment when the only threat is some rock 230 million miles away

You have no idea how markets work. Gold buying will most likely accelerate as equities top out. Money has to go somewhere. Retailers (you and me traders) are already maxed out. Smary money has left equities. Probably they are also going in bonds now. Yields are rising there, they might even outperform stocks. Next in the cycle may be a medium to large drawdown in equities and then precious metals will rise as well as other safe havens. Perhaps a currency like the Yen and even the Dollar (cheap now). Have fun. Also keep an on emerging market ETFs.

Also.. might i had a friend in venezula around 07 who was there for the goverment shutdown / cartel issue

And he straight up turned down trades of gold for bic lighters because at that time. Gold was completely useless to them

t. guy who bought tulips

The only ones who buy coin , are those who are prepared to see it downed.

Haha...

i sold 3 bitcoin for 4k each for silver.

don't do that

>Money has to go somewhere.
Yeah, crypto.

>Smary money has left equities. Probably they are also going in bonds now. Yields are rising there, they might even outperform stocks.

bro rising yields mean the price of bonds is going down you fucking numbskull