When REQ is the first to bounce back + big Feb 2nd announcement

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/QMYyQWl
github.com/RequestNetwork/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MEGA pump incoming. HOLY FUCK!

Friday’s news is not going to be that huge

check their github mongoloid fgt

Would you please be so kind and translate it for us mere mortals, kind Sir?

Do you remember what happened last time we hyped up the bi-weekly update? It wasn't announced that REQ could cure cancer so it dumped massively. Let's not repeat history.

pls stop overhyping this before you faggots actually overreact like you did last time

It’s nothing

Not holding my breath for Friday.

The only thing that matters is the main net and the quality of the code.

Buy REQ if and ONLY if you plan to hold until main net at the very least.

Everything else is just background static.

No one overhype their usual updates. Just play it cool, wait until mainnet, just keep accumulating until then

why would I buy it only then if I can keep playing these waves and increasing my REQ count

we gonna make it

Because most people don't have the ability to gauge and act on highs and lows.

If you have this skill, you're in a tiny minority and should have a net worth of several million.

??? explain pls

Just wait until Feb 2nd

although I do question the timing of the announcements.

They should do all announcements on Monday instead.

News you want buried is released on Friday.

Thats fucking huge desu

what is it?

Is that what I think it is? The FOMO will be on levels it shouldn't be

whats in gods name does any of that shit mean lmao fucking nerds and their code

same faggots

Obviously

There is nothing new on the github.

I'm holding over 8k REQ, because I believe in it, but I'm also not holding my breath for friday news, it will probably be something like "x amount of people approached us to try to get the 30 million we are giving away".

>8k REQ
you fucking fags hold SHIT AMOUNTS OF ANYTHING SHUT THE FUCK UP

Holding 10K REQ here. Will we make it?

7k REQ here, if Coinbase ever integrates REQ we sure will

This

But REQ is a token not a coin. Maybe I'm stupid but I don't see Coinbase ever adding a token.

Could you explain user?

m.imgur.com/QMYyQWl

Oh shit thanks

what said, but also, they could use it to implement buying of other alts into their platform through it. They don't have much to gain by this but since the same VC owns 7% of REQ and CB they have them tugging their ear to incorporate each other I'm sure.

Also Robinhood might be competing with Coinbase. Do you think that'd create pressure to incorporate each other?

Someone on /r/cryptocurrency talked about how seamless and nice Robinhood was for crypto since they were just accepted and I'm convinced that if this bear market reverses:

1. Coinbase and Robinhood are gonna fight to be THE norm exchange, they both have first-mover advantage on their own turfs so we'll see how this plays out.

2. Coinbase will be forced to add more alts to compete, and this is where REQ could come into play. If not, then REQ's future will be bright regardless because they are making it so easy and simple for regular vendors to accept crypto now, if we entered a new bullrun crypto adoption would play a major role this time and REQ is the right tool for that.

REQ and Coinbase is the natural fit.

It lets a lot of different currencies flow thru coinbase and coinbase has the liquidity needed to make USD available for normies who want to move cash after receiving crypto payment.

It makes coinbase gdax operate as a service

github.com/RequestNetwork/

I dont see anything interesting pushed in the last week