Anyone else lost everything?

Anyone else lost everything?
Woke up to see my delta down to $300 from $1100
I'm not going to make it and I'm not sure I can come to terms with it

I went from 1200 to 400 2 months ago. Now im at 4,5k with the same 400 I had then

What shitcoin are you holding?

APPC
Got shilled in at $4.15
Later found out a PnD group called whale gate was behind it
I'm going to be locked in for months or to $0

it's ok user, with $1100, you were never going to make it.

That doesn't make me feel any better user

Garbage

Went from 9k to 1500 in just a few weeks. Only cashed out half my initial of 3k. Now I'm stuck bagholding IOST because I bought """ the dip""" trying to daytrade and now the whole market got JUSTed AGAIN. I feel like I can at least make it back to 3k holding this piece of shit but these losses are so painful I can't bear it. I have sell orders set and I don't even want to check my binance for a few weeks holding out hope I'll make something back. I'm literally back to living in poverty because I fell for the hodl meme.

The trick to holding is not holding dogshit like IOST.

Expensive lesson in why you should dyor and never ever buy near at or near ath.

I haven't lost everything, but I'm now below my original investment in mid December. I'm just hoping this isn't going to sink way further

I started in January 1st my ATH was $1400
Investment was $600
Current $366

Time to hang out with Sayori!

it will, just wait. Patience is your friend in these times

Same I bought appc at .00017 btc
If i remember their buy up to was .00023

Its insane how theyre making millions of dollars off of pump and dumps those chinks at whalegate can burn in hell

Had a bit more skin in the game. Invested 22k, now sitting at about 19k. 6 months of wagecucking worth

I started at 30k
Peaked at around 450k
Now im sitting around 175-200k I think

My portfolio never recovered after mid january so, whatever.

>bought a coin in october with $1000
>peaked at $22k a few weeks ago
>drunk off the mania, decide to throw down another $2.5k on coins at their ATH
>now losing money
JUST

My father in law is about $800k down (alt holder). I'm pretty sure no one here can beat that. He still thinks this is just a "dip" and it will recover, it's fucking sad... but at least it was all house money

>I'm not going to make it and I'm not sure I can come to terms with it

Ah look its a millennial. Can't come to terms with it. All fucking sad. Feel sorry for itself.

Fucking cancer.

You will see that money again, it's just a matter of when the market is bullish again.

>doesn't buy ath
the high keeps skyrocketing
>buys ath
gets penetrated with no vaseline

Fuck off boomer it's your generations fault we are so utterly fucked

Had 50k gains a month ago, got only 14k now. Feels bad man. Oh well, it was worth the risk to be a millionaire.