What is it with this coin that everytime the market crashes, it moons, and everytime the market recovers it dips?

What is it with this coin that everytime the market crashes, it moons, and everytime the market recovers it dips?

Is it trying to play opposite day everyday?

It did crash but as soon people thought it's over they all jumped into VEN. That's why it mooned.

Because Chinese traders are secretly using it as a hedge against BTC.

id hardly call it a moon lol. TA says that is literally about to happen though

>ta
>ta means shit
>you understand ta

TA and there's also a bunch of fundamental events incoming that will pump the price. Good times ahead

Interesting that TA goes in line with important dates here.
31st is supposed to be big.
Is bithumb possible now? With the new korean regulations?

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

Yesterday I went to the park to walk my dog and low and behold, Sunny was there too. Being a VEN holder, I saw my chance to say hello and thank him for this great investment opportunity. Before I could say anything, he quickly took the leash of my dog and proceeded to strangle him with it. Me being in shock, kicked Sunny away to free my dog. Meanwhile a bunch of people came to see what was going on. I called my wife and she took our dog home. And that's when it happened. Sunny abruptly dropped his pants and started stroking his penis. Yelling "Ching" whilst going down and "Chong" whilst going up. Everybody was looking in dusgust, covering the eyes of nearby children. Sunny then ejaculated on a leaf and went running naked on the streets, rubbing the leaf on unsuspecting strangers. We called the authorities and they took him away. That guy has some serious issues.

It was a Tuesday evening and I'd nipped into Tescos to get the dog some tinned food. I was struggling to find the dog food section so I ask a Tescos employee where I could find it. Well, when he turned around i was simply shocked. There was Sunny Lu, of VeChain, working at Tescos. I was about to compliment him on the success of VEN but he just cut me off and said something about tobacco on the blockchain.

I went to turn around and slowly walk away when he strips off his Tesco uniform and rugby tackles me into the cereal shelf whilst screaming "FACKA U WALTONCHAIN" in a weird Chinese accent.

Super shady and personally I'll be avoiding that Tescos

I was in downtown Liverpool at 2am. Drunk off my tits. Having a cigarette outside the bar. Went into the alley to piss. Saw the ugliest, scrawniest Asian guy, short hair, monobrow, sure enough it was Sunny and he was fucking a chick from behind, she literally looked like a chihuahua. She had bug eyes, zits and no tits. Legs and arms like a praying mantis. He kept saying 'tobacco on the blockchain' wtf that means.

I was only about 10 feet away from them. I think some of my piss trickled down to where they were. Now I've seen people screwing in public on occasion, its always hot. But this display belonged in a zoo for retarded animals. I couldn't watch, I felt violated.

Jesus this Sunny Lu is shady meme is becoming 9gag grade stale

fuck this guy is shady. Thanks, sold 10k

Underwear blockchain

I attended a conference last month on a business trip. Things were going alright until we stopped for lunch. Over my ham sandwich I noticed a
struggle going on at a neighboring table; a man I later learned to be Sunny Lu had tackled a small portly italian man and was forcefully tearing
off his pants, screaming "UNDERWEAR ON THE BLOCKCHAIN". As he ripped off the mans briefs to a horrified crowd, he stepped over the crying man and
climbed onto my table. Brandishing the garments label, he tried to reveal that they were a knock off of fruit of the loom (written there as "Froot of
the lume"), but I think I was the only one who noticed, because he was mostly just muttering about being able to smell it, and the crowd had backed
up against the wall by then. Security had to remove him, but he had already stepped on my sandwich. It was pretty scary.

>ching
>chong
This is how I'm going to masturbate from now on.

Hey I've been 70% in for a while but what does this coin do actually?

Clubbing

Last weekend me and the boys went out clubbing, we ran into Sunny at the waiting line and all of a sudden he starts singing "We wish you a merry
Vechain and a happy ChingChong". Whilst this was going on the bouncers came and kindly asked him to stop. He flipped them off and walked away
whilst doing the Gangnam Style dance. He then squatted on the street laying a big fat turd which he than flung at us. We were like wtf? Really?
Did that just happen? He can't keep getting away with this shit..

I'd sell it and put it into Ark while its down.

sell low, that is the way.+1

T-t-thanks... Just put the other 30% in VEN.

I love these Sunny Lu anecdotes. Thanks biz

I heard he sends boxes of his own shit to the Walton headquarters with a note that reads “from one asshole to another”
Really dude grow up that’s so unprofessional

Sold the rest of my ven a few hours ago, the keylogger in the wallet source code was the final straw...not to mention the horrendous ascii art that popped up in terminal when you open it...

Enterprises partnered with VeChain care not about the price of Bitcoin, or whether or not tether was a scam. They only care about two things: 1) How to solve problems 2) What those solutions will cost them

VeChain offers those solutions, and those solutions are dependent on paying with Thor Power AND ONLY THOR POWER. Every action on the blockchain will consume Thor Power, and it is NEEDED to drive the solutions. Companies wont be able to just pay money to use the blockchain. They MUST pay with Thor Power. In order to obtain Thor Power, one must either buy already circulating power with fiat, or hold VET to produce it. 70% of all Thor Power used will be consumed so circulating supply will remain relatively low.

Once VeChain starts rolling out solutions to Enterprises, the need for this resource will drive the price of Thor Power, and in effect, VeChain Tokens as well. The rest of entire crypto market cap could go to $0, and VeChain will still hold value because it is a RESOURCE that companies need in order to solve problems.

VeChain doesn't give a crap about what the rest of the market is doing. Sure, it's taking a hit right now, but once solutions start being rolled out, it wont matter anymore.

New stuff: VeChain is going to drop right now due to it being coupled with Bitcoin. But this is a GOOD thing. The reversal of the mountain has begun. When one empire crashes, another rises through the ashes, like a phoenix, to take it's place. The stars are aligning. Will you climb Mt. VeChain?

have one more

I live in Quebec and my toilet got clogged. When I opened my front door after calling the plumber I saw sunny standing in front of me.
Wearing the no frame sunglasses from the matrix and carrying a toolbox.

"S....sunny?" I meekly asked? Without saying a word he just exhaled loudly and walked right past into my house, making a show of bumping into my
shoulder. He walked straight to my fridge and pulled out my 6 pack.

He fucking plopped his ass down onto my couch and jacked his feet up on my coffee table with his shit covered boots. He drank all my beer,
picked up his fucking toolbox and walked out without fixing a goddamn thing. Just sold 100k

shhh, don't tell them.
We are shaking the weak ones out.

Guys I heard a rumor that VEN is going to be DELISTED from binance.

Get out while you can I REPEAT get out while you can.

Also my uncle(works at Samsung) just came back from a business trip in china and he ran into sunny! Well he saw him at least.

So my uncle and about 9 Chinese business men were waiting on an elevator to take them up to a conference room. As soon as the door opened my
uncle told me he saw sunny with his hand in another man's pocket GRABBING HIS FUCKING PENIS.
At first I didn't believe my uncle but Sunny has always seemed pretty shady.

Well today I finally pulled the trigger and sold ALL my VEN (23.7)
You guys should sell yours too

lmao where the fuck do you find those pastas bro

yeah only posting this once so the newfags have a chance.

Vechain $1000 in 5 years or less.
feels comfy

>no more mooning once binance delists this shady shit

or less

?

Not gonna happen. The max supply of VEN is 873 million, for VEN to reach $1000, its market cap would have to be bigger than the market cap of all cryptocurrencies combined right now.

Dreaming is fun but let's be realistic. $100 could maybe be possible.

Circulating supply is what matters. A lot of VET will be locked into nodes generating thor.

^

^

t. cuck

what is 500m circulating supply, what is 250m circulating supply after nodes and gov/corporate entities who would never dream of selling them.

gg cuck better stock up on pink wojaks

>Circulating supply is what matters

This is what brainlets actually believe

wow... did someone just dropped 25k ven for $5...