Facebook

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Doesn't matter. It's already out there.

thats a good thing faggot
most ads are scam links and other shady refferal pajeet cancer

Everybody knows these fuckers are working on their own cryptos.

only pajeet coins need "promoting"

Who the fuck cares. It's not like anyone advertises stocks to FB normies.

this.

Did you really, REALLY think Facebook ads were responsible for the BTC and ETH prices shooting up last month?

Fuck how will the normies know that Bitcoin exists now?

proof that all jews are in cohoots to defend an obsolete banking system

mainstream news...robinhood already baited many

*kikebook

They'll see it offered as a payment option.

>JEWS ARE AFRAID
JEWS ARE AFRAID
>JEWS ARE AFRAID
JEWS ARE AFRAID
>JEWS ARE AFRAID
JEWS ARE AFRAID

(((FACEBERG)))

Basically this. A bunch of members of Facebooks board of execs are also VC guys who invest in blockchain and one is even an advisor and exec at coinbase. They are trying to legitimize long term to benefit themself, and will in the process benefit us

Aren't those ads contribute a bit?
There's like exchange ads i don't really remember but it's maybe hitbtc, binance, c-cex or something with "Ethereum and bitcoin price shoot up by 400%" or something"

If Facebook gets a crypto out I'm buying it and becoming a fucking multimillionaire
I don't even care if it would have a usecase or not (it probably wouldn't) the normie money that would flow into it would be unthinkable

jew

Zuck is A-F-R-A-I-D

If I was the Winklevoss twins i would buy up all the coins under a fake company, pump it, then tank it.

Came to post this.

Good night m8s.

>face coin FAC
> face token FAT
hmm

Good, who cares about a bunch of shitty ads promoting something that's "TOTALLY THE NEXT BITCOIN" along with other get rich quick shit aimed at boomers and retards.

How anyone could think that garbage helps crypto is beyond me.

Not only shitcoins, it's everything. All ads are manipulative shit trying to make people buy something they don't need. It's not about helping crypto, but Zucc once again trying to make information arrive to the rubes in a certain way still pisses me off.

Oh yeah not like everyone wouldn’t be fucking doing this. You think you’d even come close to getting in first? Shit, normies would be on it on day 1.

shitcoins are killing crypto. everything but bitcoin should be banned. if LN fails just raise the fucking block size and call it day. We don't need 100 coins that all do the same shit.

every passing minute my bag feels heavier...

Yes we do, that’s the point in digital currency idiot. We don’t need one to rule them all, people can hold whatever if there’s a purpose behind it.

Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin you nigger kys

>be facebook
>sell lots of ads
>start selling a handful of ads for cryptos / ICOs
>get flooded with angry users upset they lost their $200 investment in an ICO
>"i-its your fault faceberk, ima sue u!!!"
>just blocks crypto ads

endless forking benefits no one. just imagine if everyone contributed to bitcoin how good it would be by now.. the same thing is killing foss as well. Everything is a fork of a fork of a fork and it all sucks.

>"Facebook is banning all ads promoting cryptocurrencies - including bitcoin and ICOs"
>"bitcoin"

oh no where will you scammers peddle your faggot shitcoin icos now?

Because facebook is going to start administering cryptocurrency.

>Crypto genius envisions new crypto to overtake bitcoin
blah blah blah ads ads ads

Facebook is a walled garden for normies just like AOL was. When they see there is a whole planet and not just the garden they were shown they will abandon it. AOL was a walled garden for non tech dial up users. Facebook is a walled garden for the normies with smartphones and tablets. It is already dying. Calm down. It matters not and will be gone in 5-10 years and eventually bought out as a minor concern as a pure ad company. People will look back on it and laugh they took it seriously. Screencap this.

Maybe you're the fucker that can explain to me how to make clover work again then.

lol thats actually good, im sick of all these faggots trying to sell their shitty ICO

this is good regulation dumbasses. It corrects for a reason, so scam artists can get the fuck out