Most of you truly are helpless betas with no chance beyond crypto, which appears to be crashing before our eyes

most of you truly are helpless betas with no chance beyond crypto, which appears to be crashing before our eyes.

fortunately i am one of the rare bizbros who is successful and attractive. i am also a trove of relationship and dating advice. i'll be around for the next 30 minutes or so. ask me anything about getting girls and keeping them and i'll help you out.

regarding crypto, here are my holdings for 2018:

ETH/NEO/ICX/VEN/XLM + one of the AI coins, most likely BTO.

I’ll sum this one up. Lift, be social, have a idgaf attitude, be connected in your social scene, dress well, smell good, talk slowly but with confidence, keep a good posture, communicate with eyes and body language, make money and don’t give a shit what girls think.

only a few of these actually matter. which are they user?

How do I date a woman that has a benis?

> Being this narcissic
>litteraly send messages to hilmsef sayin he is better than the others
Wow

Lifitng will generally improve many things (posture, confidence, body language) so that’s most important, second is being well off in your life to meet others so money covers that, but it’s actually the least important. Third is social cred, and how many people you know and can be social with. Looks, money, status are the three. With looks and status being the most important to get laid, and money enabling that lifestyle.

wrong, all important in various ways but not the most necessary component

this post is pathetic but thanks for the laugh mate

I am better than the others, back to plebbit if you can't handle that

Inner-confidence is the thing that those three enable. It’s worked out for me so far, care to share your view?

All of that don't mean shit without a good face.

I agree, I have a Chad face though so maybe I’m biased towards my own success.

t. neckbeard

i'm a crossover chad and this is 100% accurate

correct, it is the foundation. second is attitude or displayal of said confidence. then status. then wealth and then looks in that order.

but this is a more specific thread about applying these principles in irl situations that bizbros may be going thru.

is this a chad face anons? do you think a third string receiver for USC gets more women?

I get your take, and you’re right. I’d say the order is less important than just making sure everything in place. Girls always love stoic strong guys who can deal with the world. I’ll stick around to help as well.

what's your line of work fag

No, this is a Chad face.

>most powerful man alive
>does he get more women than some no name football player
Really makes me think

And I’ve seen a lot of football guys be complete pussies when it comes to girls. Third stringers won’t have the condifidence of a successful/tall QB that just won a game. At Putin’s level, pussy is not a concern.

>Thing is going down
>It'll always go down and never go up ever again.

Do you worry about eternal darkness every night?

>mfw already married to qt 3.14
>mfw already have kids
>mfw already making six figures
>mfw I just got into crypto for fun
>mfw I'm still 2x for December
Blackpill harder kiddo

Most men are broken by divorce. Those hit hardest are ones who didn’t learn these lessons before getting into a long term relationship.

agreed

>talk slowly
holy fuck I hate people who do this. is it because your brain is too slow to get the sentence out quickly? stop wasting my time

where are the anons with actual questions i.e. i've been talking to this girl or my gf and i are having issues, etc

Fucks sake what happened to biz, this isn't Veeky Forums or /adv/ fuck off and kill yourself

>bragging on Veeky Forums
LARP harder

Not that slowly, more like controlled. A lot of guys speak faster when they’re nervous/excited and girls can tell. It’s about controlling your inner state.

tons of fags on this board are unironically in crypto to get girls user. they're in for a rude awakening.

>Mfw I’m a second year analyst at a middle market IB, and I literally look like Patrick Bateman

This, they’ll get used and abused faster than a free Ferrari in the ghetto. By the end most will end up poor or in a bad situation romantically.

Relationships affect financials, in mostly invisible ways

fuck yourself OP. I've made more than you
and also yes I'm a beta in bed, but that's just because I love being the sub

you kids have 10 minutes. you could have gotten some really solid real-world information for free but everyone would rather larp and talk about how much money they have and how handsome they are.

why are you such a faggot? pls advise

Fuking faggots itt kys

We can’t all win mate, life will take its course. Once people get past the money part they’ll look to improve in other ways, or they’ll keep making the same mistakes with women. A lot of it comes down to self-awareness and ability to adapt. Crypto is one type of redpill, women are the second, I haven’t found the third but maybe it’s spirituality

7 minutes

take your solid advice and bugger yourself with it you faggot

Why are chads so gay now? Back in the day the chads were humble and that made them even more desirable, now most of the chads are pretty boy faggot attention whores.

6 minutes

do i detect a roastie?

once the 10 minutes expire are you going to kys?

3 minutes

Some still try to be humble and help, especially those that didn’t start out that way. Women like humility more than arrogance.

Never change Veeky Forums, good luck.

nothing happened gg

There’s good advice in this thread, curing specific relationship troubles are temporary solutions. Better to build a strong foundation based on principles outlined above.

>Lift
I do
>be social
I can't
>idgaf attitude
yes
>be connected in your social scene
wat
>dress well
define well
>smell good
little body hair
>talk slowly
why
>good posture
ok
>communicate with eyes and body language
I try to
>make money
I can't, that's why im here
>don't give a shit what girls think
ok

nice, larp faggot

do it faggot

Social scenes usually take place in cities where you can build a base friend group to go out/socialize with, maybe you can move to a more populated area. Dressing well means picking clothes that are classic stylish (not too tight or loose fitting), layering helps with this. Talking slow/controlled lets women sense that you’re not easily fazed, by this conversation or other problems in life. Don’t speak like an autistic, project your voice and find a good level where she can hear you even if the room is loud. Money will naturally come with age/progression of skills and experience alongside good investments.