Do you think that 20k linkies is enough to get like 5k/month from Linkpool someday?

Do you think that 20k linkies is enough to get like 5k/month from Linkpool someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-economics-ac8642a75801
linkpool.io/
ethereum.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe in 10 years.

Nobody knows. Stop asking.

I think it's a profoundly stupid question.

Not if the fucking things keep losing value they won't. I bought the dip on these pieces of shit, and the dip turned into a crater, which was swallowed by a larger sinkhole, which eventually looks like it will fall into the center of the earth and return to dirt.
Fuck link - and especially fuck linkies. You mother fuckers are the absolute worst. I even made money on dumb ass turtle, but link is a truly unforgiving piece of shit.

expect 1% every 2 months

This is not a token you expect quick returns off of. Invest for the technology and hang on for the long ride bud.

Absolutely not

nice just sold 20k

That will be enough to run your own node. Linkpool is for holders with way less

Too complicated for me

Linkpool looks like scam
I won't be surprised if they lose all their LINK the first week of main net

0.5% / month from 20k is 100 links.

for 5000usd/month, link needs to be around 50$.

Damn, that doesn't sound half bad.

I was expecting $10 LINK and 1%/month
My 10k stack would produce $1k a month

Sergey Nazarov
Nazarov became a platoon commander in the Dzerz Youth Division of the Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs specalising in cryprography. He was assigned to the 4th Company of 4th Regiment, where among his duties was the protection of Kremlin foreign policy communications in transit to overseas embassies. In 2009 he became an informant when he was recruited by the MVD's FSB counterintelligence section and in 2011 he was officially transferred to the Third Chief Directorate of the FSB, Military Counter Intelligence. Later that year, after studying for a year at the Novosibirsk Military Counter Intelligence School, he became an operational officer and served in FSB military counterintelligence where he has worked on seconment from the Russian embassy in Washington.

Sergey began his cover career building peer-to-peer marketplaces, going on to the investment team at FirstMark Capital. He joined the cryptocurrency revolution in 2011, and believes it has the ability to change the way societies distribute wealth, enforce contracts, and share critical information with their citizens

remember we r pulling these % from our asses - nothing has been released nor confirmed yet. Anyway if link gets widely adopted we r not talking about hundreds anymore, so u can add few zeroes to your 10$.

You need data people want
Your node needs to be "respected" enough for people to actually use it
We need to know how much in fees node operators actually receive. I've seen that only 1/312th of the fee goes to node operators, but I'm not 100% sure what's up there

>Do you think that 20k linkies is enough to get like 5k/month from Linkpool someday?

Hang on a fucking second that is the same site as the silver pegging scamcoin

I am fully aware that 1% is out of my ass.
But I also like that the more adopted CL gets, the more nodes there are, the less dense LINK/node becomes.
Which ultimately means you get more % the harsher the competition.

Hopefully 5% is possible someday if your linkies are in good and big node

medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-economics-ac8642a75801

linkpool.io/

ethereum.link/

SCAM

linksilver.io
scam
same site as
.linkpool.io

ITS A SCAM RUN BY THE LINKSIVER CONMEN

>Linkpool looks like scam

WINRAR

JUST

Us poorfags have to pool in order to get 15k+ for the long haul. If link pool looses my links I will literally kill myself the same day

not possible to loose your links since they are locked up in a smart contract right?

Dont know, who runs it, but I am extremely worried by them saying they hav eno connection to Chainlink, while Sergey is super open to such kind of partnerships

Also, this

>People who decide to stake their Link early will get the added benefit of securing a place on some of LinkPools first nodes which we hope will become some of the most prominent with time. People who join LinkPool further down the line will likely need to stake on a newer node whose reputation will require building up through completing successful jobs.

It is as if they are trying to grab as much money as possible in a short period

That's a good point. I remember them mentioning that actually

It sounds sketchy but it’s true

Ya I won't be touching that shit for a while. Pooling your LINK makes sense, but until there's a clearly trustworthy actor allowing pooling its too risky and seems like a good way to get burned.

Yeah, but what's stated in his paragraph seems true. Sergey even said that their will be a "reputation system" on the network

capped, i'll see you in 6 months :^)

But why not make it equal for all participants? What's the point of putting new clients into disadvantage?

That is not how chainlink nodes work, read whitepaper

But that is how a chainlink pool should work.
You offer a return rate, clients give you link, you distribute it however you want and then give returns.

Instead their offer sounds like: "Well, we can take ur link 4 sure. But you're late, so all good places are taken, all we can offer is this shithole weather node"

youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o

ATTENTION. CALLING ALL LINKIES TO MAKE THIS VIDEO GO VIRAL

So basically you want them to give you free money?

stop shilling your shit

calm your fucking tits soldier, you are bumming everyone out

I want them to make return rate fixed and not dependent on how late are you to their scam

you belong in a fucking oven.

That is not how it works. You get what you earn from a node and they take 30% fee from it,

Every node is gonna be doing different jobs, some will have be responsible over more important/sensitive data so they'll pay more and be the most competitive to stake your LINK in. If you're a late adopt then yes you'll have to stake your link in newer nodes and the returns mite not be as great if you were an early adopter.

Sounds fair to me

thats fucking anti semetic, you no linker

#1 rule of scams: the victim should be willing to give you all their money asap

It's all going to run on a smart contract, you're not just going to hand them your links after you read a ToS.

Whatever. Stay skeptical and miss out.

Link is actually holding it's price pretty well right now, despite everything else going down. Also you got some weak bitch hands user

This. Even if there's only a 0.1% chance of losing my link I am NOT risking my retirement until it runs for a good amount of time and is confirmed by everyone to be legit.