Tether Legit According to Chinawhale

news.8btc.com/zhaodong-bitfinex-and-tether-hold-3-billion-usd-usdt-soon-listed-on-bigone

>“Lao Mao (and I) just have a look at the USD account of Tether and Bitfinex in Giancarlo’s(Boss of BFX,CFO) room, in which Tether’s account holds 1.8x billion USD and Bitfinex holds 1.1x billion USD. The total number of the two accounts is around 3 billion USD, which is beyond the current circulated supply of USDT. This debunks all rumors around USDT. ”

>falling for the FUD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
help.big.one/hc/en-us/articles/360000256654-BigONE-Adds-ERC20-tokenised-USDT-Trading-Market
wallet.tether.to/transparency
etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7
etherscan.io/address/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you no sell round eye, me rikey tether vely much
Fuck off.

Check out how much big money is quietly buying btc. Man so many weak hands got shook out. The tether fud was disproved in december. Honestly if people want to follow news and sensationalism then fuck them. This is a big boy game now against jew fucks that own the news, banks and investment firms to influence price heavily. Now they control bitcoin

ok then

>believing the Chinese

>ther’s account holds 1.8x billion US

i wonder if they used one of those html edit text lol

>“Due to the pressure from US banking industry, we are not in a position to fully disclose our bank accounts. Therefore if possible, I hope you can help us deliver the right message to everyone and I will invite you to review our accounts, you will be able to witness our truthfulness and safety.”

>believing the jew bankers

>trusts chinese man selling counterfeit dollars

yes, you trust tether america pig

good good

holy shit is this guy like 4'11?

>1.8b
>2.2b marketcap

This fud news came from some desperate shorts.
All this shit went down in December and Finex again created a heap of tether after the subpoena. Looks to me that Finex is actually legit but this tether fud will be around whenever some whales want to manipulate

4'11 IRL
8'11 crypto

>My name is Roger Ver early Bitcoin investor and advocate, I am here today at Mt. Gox...

See where this is going OP?

>Trusting a Chinese man with money on the line

fucking kek

I remember that one

For those who haven't seen it

>disproved
audits published: 0
doesn't look disproved to me

tall guy sure fillin out them pantssssssss

...yeah you convinced me just bought 100k.

I mean seriously nigger?

OP if they wanted to actually dispel any "FUD" they'd just get audited by one of the big four. There's a reason why they chose to show their holdings to a Chinese whale instead.

Does anybody remember when Gox got Ver to come out and tell everybody they were solvent instead of just providing a simple audit? Can anyone tell me the difference between that and this? Pro tip, you can't.

If anything, this proves they are about to exit scam.

Funny how the market has been dumping since the exact day of the Tether/Bitfinex subpoena.

Problem is, is this whole Tether thing even legal? Essentially its a private issued token that resembles a fiat currency issued by a government.

>MtGox totally legit according to Roger Ver
keks this bitfinex shilling is hilarious

That's pure coincidence the nice Chinese man said everything was rery rice

Roger Ver came in about 7 months before Mt. Gox collapsed, and yes the similarities between then and now are striking, reason why I went into fiat on the tetherreport release, and luckily that was a good move, media picked it up and now its under attention of the governments and Bitfinex has to audit, which will proof the whole thing was a scam.

Oh btw, if Tether proofs to be a deception then BTC can go as low as 2-3k and likely it will go lower as it falls to the bottom of the pit as another shitcoin.

Kings always get dethroned the hard way.

I'm riding it out, and will go into Ethereum.

>believing subhumans of Veeky Forums

Roger ver is a lying scum bag piece of shit
He think tether is a fraud, he spreads the fud

I know which side I'm taking

Its not just Roger, everyone with half a brain can see this is not going to end well, but if Bitfinex can proof tether is legit, then there's no real harm as BTC can continue bullrunning to 100k. The risk of being in right now is way higher than the risk of losing out.

BTC won't pump that much that quick after Tether is proven to be legit, but it will dump faster than you can say ''dump btc'' when its proven a fraud.

BigOne uses Tether tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
Here's their support article saying they do
help.big.one/hc/en-us/articles/360000256654-BigONE-Adds-ERC20-tokenised-USDT-Trading-Market

Tether tokens on the Ethereum blockchain have unilateral Blacklist & Destroy functions

Yeah they use Ethereum network for their EURO tethers, which is only a small 20 million in comparison to the billions USDT on Omni

They also use it for their Ethereum USDT.

No USDT is issued on OMNI
Their EURT is issued on Ethereum

>the absolute state of tethertards rolling out this one bought chinaman to rope noobs in.

wallet.tether.to/transparency
USDT
Liabilities (Tether in Circulation on Eth)
Total Authorized $60,109,970.00
etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7

didnt roger ver say mnt gox was legit, the day before it went bankrupt?

All the suckers in this thread who panic sold and want the FUD to be real

Heh nothing personal just needed a little more time to accumulate

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you told me this was only FUD Veeky Forums. you told me it was only FUD AAaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blacklist & Destroy
The following is for Tether tokens on the Ethereum blockchain only.
The Omni/Bitcoin blockchain Tether tokens function differently.
Looking through their smart contract source on lines 264 through 299 are the blacklist and destroy functions.
etherscan.io/address/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7#code

Summary
Tether is able to unilaterally blacklist any Ethereum address.
Doing so labels the user as evilUser and all their Tether tokens are designated as dirtyFunds.
Once a user is blacklisted the destroyBlackFunds function can be used on their Tether token balances.
This sets their Tether token balances to 0 and decreases the total supply for the affected Tether tokens.

Possible Consequences
Aside from the obvious of being at the complete mercy of Tether, this leaves them open to potentially catastrophic incidents and coercion from governments and other entities.
Someone who gains access to the smart contract functions could blacklist all token holder addresses and then destroy all Ethereum Tether tokens.
Tether could say they will comply with all legitimate government orders and blacklist and destroy the funds of anyone a government requests.

As a potential model for authoritarian governments
Cash is difficult to control.
How much easier it would be for a government to have centralized control over all of their citizens' net worth of legal currency.
First a warning is given.
After so many offenses or for whatever reason, the citizen's government issued address is blacklisted, temporarily or permanently.
Their funds destroyed, or not.
This would cut them off from rest of the national economy, except for those who'd risk becoming blacklisted as well.
This has all the makings of a Black Mirror episode.

Plea
Please, don't support this model.
Don't let think anyone think this is acceptable.

NO!

w-why couldnt they just show that to the auditor?

Please provide a better response.

Whew. glad that's cleared up. I'd love to get confirmation from the Bitbean Whale but this guys reputable.

Sure,

I once had a guy tell me about how he grew up in an all black neighborhood and got beat down with chains and shit until one day, he became a martial arts master and ripped the chain out of his assailant's hands and beat him - and his friends - with it. He basically ran the school after that. He was so good that he came face to face with a martial arts master years later and when "Miyagi" tested a super powerful move on him and failed to knock him over, "Miyagi" was wicked impressed with his natural power. No one had apparently ever withstood said super powerful move before him.

literally BTFO'd
well done user

>My name is Miyagi, early super powerful move inventor and advocate, I am here today at Veeky Forums to confirm that guy's story.