What cheapcoin should I buy?

Poorfag here, living in shitty country and have 150$ to start investing into this, what cheapcoin should I buy and why?

>also, I can make 35$ weekly so everything is going into cheapcoins praying to have some gains at the end of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also my fridge right now for the people that doesnt believe im a poorfag

i like BPT and AXP
both have low MC

TRX, very cheap friend, can buy much
please buy now, not many time left

>35$ weekly
$35 is what I pay for sushi. If you're really that poor I would suggest 30% ETH, and rest gamble on shitcoins. EOS looks nice, maybe some NEO.

the BPT one doesn't convice me at all, and that website man...

the aXpire one looks actually good and their website doesn't look bad at all, they claim that they have ALOT of partnertships...is this true? I can even see Nike and Pizza hut here wtf

and avoid memecoins like Link and Fun, too much risk.
still don't believe you're that poor.

whats the deal with crypto crash today?

Everyone here claims that this is a scamcoin i'm not very sure user...

yea sadly my country sucks and I have to do microworks to get some money, the salary here is less than 5$
Also, why ETH? it isn't better to just buy cheapcoins and accumulate for the eoy?

>Also, why ETH
if you don't have much money you need at least one safe bet

Oh believe me, don't underestimate 3rd shitty world country, If I wasn't poor I should have invested on this long time ago instead of looking for advice for cheapcoins

In a similar situation but I have no wages, currently I have $125 on LUN and there's pretty much no way I can get more money to put in.

what country user? stay away from trx

True, but at this point my life sucks I need to make a risk move for more gains at the end of the year, I want to get the fuck out of here as soon as possible

those are clients not partners

Oh god I’m all in with 200 on fun.

Venezuela sadly, yea I've saw A LOT of bad reviews and comments of this coin

so why are Pizza hut and Coca-cola clients of this crypto i'm honestly mindfucked

your best bet would be going for a low marketcap coin or an ico, i hope you make it

Take your mom's moneys to a 100x leverage exchange, long btc, and cross your poor fingers. It's the only way

>Oh god I’m all in with 200 on fun.
I'm not saying it won't go up, it'll be probably unimpressive compared to other coins.
I have 499 fun ironically

Yes, i'm currently looking into a lot of low markets but also coins like XLM it seems to have a really nice project, what do you think about it?

I doubt my mom's 7$ monthly salary would help me at all on this

OP be on the lookout for wanchain release, make sure to buy as close to .34 as possible it will go to $5 within the month

10k ICON and you're a millionaire EOY

Have a look at reddcoin, its cheap and seems to have an active dev team, they're trying to make it more accessible. I don't know if it'll go big, but i believe its undervalued.

Buy TEL and wait for it to double your money. Then get the fuck out of TEL and see whats hot on the market at that time

when is the release user

I don't know man.. that main website is..

>seems to have an active dev team,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

lol

poor user, are you still there? post some decent proof you're from Venezuela (with timestamp) and bitcoin cash address (don't ask why bitcoin cash)

unironically, POWH

Yes sirs. TRX very cheap coin. Best coin can be buy now. I made big money on TRX. It has tobacco in blockchain. Very good deal now.

your best bet right now is FUN.
they are releasing their platform this Q1.
it should hit $1-$3 right after that.

>its safe

Ethorse

If you buy around .10 you can pretty much expect it to go as low as x2 or as high as x10 in 1-2 months

study options trading...
1, 2.4, 6.25, 16. If you hit 16 and lost then start back from 1. Get used to waiting for peaks and dips for the calls and puts respectively and you'll be fine. NEVER get greedy, just rinse and repeat the lows every time you make a gain and up the amount when you lose until you hit that 16 limit to start back from 1.

PoWH, you would get around 30 weekly if you invest $300. It's a Ponzi coin, so you can get your ass fucked too if everything dumps. I'm from Mexico and I know that feeling, just educate yourself and you will earn a lot of money with time.

Oh shit, user, you're so convincing, what was i thinking? What am i going to do with this abandoned shittcoin i've accumulated?

TEL

INT Internet Node Token, I'd put a few dollars on that. Lots of potential to grow and will boom once the mainnet goes live soon. Obviously DYOR (Do Your Own Research). But lots of people already have and can be found on the INT Subreddit

Okex is the exchange I used

What part of the entire fucking market being in a horrible crash did you miss?
Buy nothing

Yeah OP listen to this guy don't buy anything till its pumped again

Probably restart the steps at 6.25 not that 16... to be safe

You kidding? it's not nearly that low. im $800 in and im making $40+ a day the dividends are godlike

Wow for real user? thanks if true godbless you

1LzWxmMU97JRXLxsMiW6rCjCRhe35Uz3sx

If you're a scammer you're a really good one so you deserve ~$20
from what I understand Venezuela is communist and I have communism so much I'm willing to send a small amount of money if it helps someone fight it.
Remember ponzicoins and memecoins = too much risk

already saw FUN and XLM both seems strong and a good inves

tThanks for the advice user, obviously i'm not going to get greedy because I'm on a very difficult situation so i'll probably thin everything twice

Im still too far from 300$ but thanks for the advice user i'll look into it

this one is partnered with Huawei which is very popular here and IBM, this coin seems to have pretty good partners but i'll still have to look more into it, thanks for the advice

I know this lol

I'm not one user lol, and yea this fucking communism fucked up everyone here, this is one of the most dangerous sites to live in and we barely have any food here, plus everything is fucking expensive as fuck for us normal people for the low salary

BCH should already show up in your wallet.
You should probably take about 50% of your funds, invest it in decent coins and hold, the rest you can try to trade. XLM, ETH, EOS, Ripple should be quite safe. There should be a bull run in February or March, and a next big bull run at the end of the year.

thanks user, I think imma go all in on XLM, it seems the most strong project for this next month so I will be probably just investing on this one for now

all in is quite risky, ETH, XRP, NEO, XLM, ADA, EOS, XMR, SIA should be safe bets.
Remember some coins get hacked, you don't wanna go all in. I think stellar can get x15 this year so it should be one of the safest to invest in. If you ever escape form your country post it on Veeky Forums, I would like to know.

Thank you, I'll screencap this comments, if I ever make it on the future I will post it and hopefully you will read it

once you will get 300-500% of your initial investment start searching for some low marketcap gems and put $10-20 in them, there's more risk but more possible gain. Good luck!

Thats what im going to do user, I know i havent invested yet and that I haven't loss anything but looking at bitcoin going from 12k to 9.8k in one day scares me

check out twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto
if he says the crash is over I will believe him.
He made some predictions which turned out to be exactly on point.

Should I go all-in on XLM at 0.45?

everyday this fridge appears.

Buy high sell low. This guys gets it

ELIX

I have no idea what I'm doing so take my advice lightly. I started like two weeks ago.

The only coins I trust are ETH. Don't start with BTC cause fees will eat you alive. ETH is most stable. Should x2 or x3 eoy. As for shit coins I'm looking into

>BAT
>STEEM
>XMR
>LINK
>SC
>EOS
>FUN
I'm probably going to buy some BAT but I'm waiting to see if it goes lower.

it's called kys coin
dyor

EOS should have good potential, also RLC and OMG. You should consider split between those 3.

Yes I know that a friend told me that the fees on BTC are insane, I'm planning on buy some ETH then go all in for XLM when the market is finally corrected

thanks for the advice btw

nice coin right there user

Try buying a bunch of different

Yea but there are also a bunch of those coins that are likely dead like VRG

TNC 100%