Well i guess it wasn't the floor after all...

Well i guess it wasn't the floor after all ahahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0CgHhMgx4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's over isn't. Crypto is finished.

KILL ME

>tfw knew this was coming
>tfw warned no one

short tether and you'll "make it" anyway. Too fucking easy

Confirmed, sell everything save what you can... I have insider information.

Floor is 0, wish I was fudding

Tether fucked us.

Why is it still dropping? Tether FUD is debunked, and even if people are still panic selling due to Tether news, why the fuck are they panic selling INTO tether?

sauce me up my dearest friend

The floor is 9.5k now, and it'll be 10k next week.

subpoena on Bitinfex and Tether

holy fuck look at these numbers

Ethereum is the new store of value. Everyone switch now.

How is that a good thing?

just dropped 2mil in 2 minutes lmao

Yep, better panic sell Bitcoin FOR TETHER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS LOGIC!

just saying whjats causing the mass selling

BULL TRAPPED

Floor is $8k. Screencap this.

>BTC at 9925$

Kek

can someone post the pink wojack goku for when it goes UNDER 9000

Oh ok don't know why the other dude said that tether was debunked then

Wow I could probably fap to this wojack.

those were old news, and journalist took it for fuding

Tether wojak is awesome. Make more of these please.

It wasn't, hes scared

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

Told you fucks 4k is the new floor. BTC is way overvalued. Stop dreaming of lamboland. Free money is a meme. Some people get lucky but they're a very small minority.

Subpoena was sent in december but it was covered now not in december so it is relevant.

Trump's fake news laws will making FUDing illegal.

how is it debunked? Just because the subpoenas went out a month ago doesn't mean the results have been felt yet or that the investigation/audit was done yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AH

WE COME FROM THE CHAN WE ALL SELL LOW
FROM THE ALL TIME HIGH, WHERE THE STREET SHIT FLOWS
THE WALLS OF THE WHALES
WILL DRIVE OUR COINS TO NEW FLOORS
TO DUMP OUR BAGS, AND POST PINK WOJAKS
SATOSHI, I AM DUMPING!

ON WE BLEED
WITH DYING COINS
JUST HODL YOUR BAGS UNTIL THE NORMIES JOIN

WE COME FROM THE CHAN WHERE WE ALL SELL LOW
FROM THE ALL TIME HIGH, WHERE PAJEET SHIT FLOWS
HOW FAKE YOUR DELTA SO GREEN
CAN LARP TALES OF GAINS
OF ROCKET SHIPS WHILE ALL MOONS WANE
WE ARE YOUR BOGLORDS

ON WE BLEED
WITH DYING COINS
JUST HODL YOUR BAGS UNTIL THE NORMIES JOIN

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

Satanic quads of universal knowledge HAIL

If it was a legitimate concern why would people be panic selling bitcoin for tether?

Satan?

The automated pumping will temporarily bring it above 10k but confidence is just not there.

>BUH DECEMBER
These investigations move at snail pace, literally could be years before they bring an indictment.

MY PROFITS HAVE COME AND PASSED
THE GAINS CAN NEVER LAST
WAKE ME UP WHEN THE CRASH ENDS!!!

Daily reminder that Green Day, was formed in the 80s, and when they got big pretending to be teenage emo kiddies, they were all in their 30's.

December was a trip though.

They were big in 1994 in their early 20's.

I consider big to be American Idiot, no one can name am album of theirs before that.

Lol Dookie was massive kid.

I want a rage against the machine pink wojak

are you fucking retarded jfc i'm triggered

dookie was huge. fucking newfags.

Fuckin retard, you obviously wernt alive during the golden era

kek it's not debunked. Last week the Bitfinex's auditor ended their association with Bitfinex completely and removed all mention of Bitfinex from their website.

This shit is only getting started. Watch the Bitfinex'd videos of the managers of Bitfinex, in 1 video the cunts refused to name the CEO of Bitfinex and another video the CIO or whatever he calls himself pretty much admits to wash trading.

Green Day played during the Seinfeld finale in 1998 you dingus

took me way too long to find the original

Thanks dude

youtube.com/watch?v=L0CgHhMgx4E

SATANIC QUADS OF TRUTH
JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER 10 ETH

>Store of value
>Limitless supply

Hmmm

The winners left early, and the only winner left in this cesspit of losers is the house. GG

BAZINGACOIN CAUSED THIS CRASH BY BEING BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF SHIT. IT WAS THE UBERSHIT COIN. IT CAUSED THE CRASH BY EXISTING.

Sir statan the fucking abbos woke up

You fools - 6 is the number of man. L2readBible instead of just believing bullshit on the internet.

Also checked motherfucker.

kek

you have to be 18 to post here

wojack face looked better

Rare

the ride never ends

Just shorted the Fuck out of WTC

Made 2 precious ether

Anyone else swing trading or shorting right now?

>Normies and brainlet not allowed to post

Accordingly, in the long run, bitcoin miners (like other commodity miners) will earn only enough returns to compensate them for their cost of capital. Unlike with technology companies thta possess trade secrets or market power, bitcoin miners cannot earn large excess returns in the long run — ensuring bitcoin’s equilibrium price will be only modestly higher than the cost of mining. Any higher, as it is currently, and arbitrageurs will start mining because there are no barriers to entry and they can make riskless returns by mining bitcoin and selling it in the futures market.

The floor on the price of bitcoin is around $5,000 The prospect of earning a riskless return will attract other arbitrageurs and drive down profits until bitcoin’s price approaches its fundamental value — in this case, the cost of mining.

If the price falls below the cost of mining, the miners will not be able to earn their cost of capital, and it will not be in their economic interest to participate and provide the infrastructure for the bitcoin blockchain. Without the computing power provided by the miners, the system would eventually collapse, rendering bitcoin LITERA LL Y worthless.

MAKE IT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP

i thought that was called going long, anyway it's not working for me

HAHAHAHA ALL YOU FAGGOTS WHO CALLED ME A SALTY NOCOINER HAHAHAHAHHAHA

LMFAOOOOOOO

www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/coinbase-forced-closure-amidst-tether-subpoena.html

>Still up 6000%

Get fucked nocoiner I bought in November

>down over 55% in the last month
>still in a bear market
Top kek

Cope.

>Down 40K from a $300 initial investment
>Still at 20K

Keep it up nocoiners

>www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/coinbase-forced-closure-amidst-tether-subpoena.html

I can't believe this is real and they covered it up as "maintenance"

Wow, the article can no longer be found. I wonder if it's because it had misleading information in it.

Please keep waiting for your money to come back, I want to see you lose it all.

Screencapped for next December

Holy shit

>www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/coinbase-forced-closure-amidst-tether-subpoena.html
fake news