WHAT THE FUCK 10K WAS SUPPOSED TO THE FLOOR

WHAT THE FUCK 10K WAS SUPPOSED TO THE FLOOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-GCqg9co4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing on the floor is your mom (;

8k is the support. Honestly 6k BTC would still put it 4x in a year which is still amazing growth.

lol there is no "floor" in crypto, buddy

good one larry xD

btc is going to 6k

That's the first stop, but I am sure we will hit 3k by June.

Doesn't it cost like $3000 to mine a bitcoin?

10k is a support line
9k is a support line
8k is a support line
6k is a support line

it can only test each support line so many times before it breaks, like a battering ram against a wall. the only true floor is 0.

That's the average, but with modern miners it's more like $2500 USD or even lower depending your location.

haejin expects bottom around 8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg-GCqg9co4

>btc is going to 6k

less its going to zero its the flippening stupid

I THOUGHT IT WAS GETTING BETTER, THESE COUPLE WEEKS HAVE BEEN BRUTAL. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL. MY ONLY MOVE IS TO HOLD AND MAKE SHITTY MEMES. PLEASE BULL MARKET IN FEB

Btfo rip in pieces OP

God I love watching libertarians turn on each other.

I am communist and I love seeing your stupid capital become nothing. The workers win, as always :)

first stop will be 8k i think. then 6k. then i don't know, but it doesn't look like it can keep growing. the people who wanted to get in already had their opportunity to. the ultra casuals don't seem to think it's worth the risk, which means there's no one else to be the next fool now. and people who believed the technology basically don't exist anymore, since btc became so expensive, didn't scale and so on.

maybe ethereum will turn things around somewhat, but there's so much working against it as well, with governments closer to prohibiting crypto and whatnot, and most of the same problems that already plague btc

i dunno, hard to believe any coin besides monero is going to do well in this current situation. and i say this as someone who already cashed out of everything. maybe i'm just seeing things now as a nocoiner though

RSI hidden bull div, trend continuation. Just a little correction

>haejin

Blockchain is here to stay, but you are completely retarded if you think BTC will be worth more than 3k in 5 years. The sooner it happens the better.

You're seeing things now as a rational person instead of a cultist. BTC and other cryptocurrencies are still very overvalued and have a long way to fall. $2000 bitcoin, $200 ether by EOY.