>all are top 100

Like I said on an other thread :
>be me
>have 1.2 BTC
>take 0.3 BTC to trade on BitMEX with leverage
>turn these 0.3 BTC to 1.1 BTC in 1 week
>feeling_good.png
>turn 1.1 BTC to 2 BTC yesterday
>waited for the dip today, didn't consider the difference of 200$ between BitMEX and BitFinex, put a long
>wrong move, liquidated, lost 1 BTC
>though I bought the dip, long
>wrong move, liquidated, lost 1 BTC
>0.0068 BTC

I keep trying to long this dip and so far it's not working

did the same, it fucked me up

Fuck, I would pretty much kms

Shitty brahs, luckily I'm only down 50%

I bought at 1088, you?

prajeets ruined crypto

Bought 10k5 liquidated at 10k1
>fuck
10k1, 3 hours liquidated at 9k7
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I refuse to liquidate, I'll hold the next 10 years I don't give a FUCK

thanks i don't feel so bad anymore

Made 5x on DBC, brought my portfolio up to 10k, now I'm at 5k after over trading and falling for biz shills. Fuck you guys.

It's not easy with a leverage of 20

get this fucking wojak off this board

So like the smart guy i am i invested 10k cashed out with proffit invested again waited again for a little moon cashed out again and I now have no coins and 25-30% proffit...

YOU IDIOTS WANT MILLIONS PROFIT

I have your money my 30% profit ARE YOUR MONEY :D

TFW WHEN NOCOINER ANYMORE FUCK YOUR MOTHERS

Bought a$20 scrtch off, won 100 then i went to buy more with muh gainz lost on all of them. But it didnt stop there bought 200 worth more and took a L

are you intimidated?

Trx, xvg, xrp

I started out with 14k, rise to 26k, added more money. Now down to 15k with a 20k investment. Fuck me sideways.

what a shitty bag

I'm about 35% down, it sucks...

N-no, everything's fine

what isn't a shitty bag??

KEK Im tired of shills. its obvious that something is happening ... like a jew conspiracy, volume increase but still nothing, what am i doing wrong i need a crypto guru

Fuck lads, you're making me burst here.

I am unironically 100% in LINK. You can see where this is going for me.

Haven't held a single moon coin. At best they go up 2-3% before crashing 10% daily for a week. Down 2000$ from my initial 8k investment.

I don't know how the fuck some of you are down so much. What shit coins ares are holding?

i had $20k in dec, peaked at $150k where I cashed out $60k. I bottomed out ~$50k last time BTC was 4 figures. I had $75k yesterday but down to $65k today. So down less than 20% overall.

installing delta was a mistake. I am checking this shit way to often. glad I took profits near the peak and wondering when I should buy back in.

I am 12 and what is this?

feels so good having cashed out over the weekend to FIAT in my bank account right now

kek

Love how retard no coiners come in every dip and say "I told ya so" when crypto is still up like 100x year over year. Anyone who was in even 1 month ago is still up many multiples.

Inevitably another huge run up will occur then it will "crash" again to a level many magnitudes higher than we are now and the dumb ass no coiners come out of the wood work to say they were right again. lmao.

I just lost my last $200 going 100x leverage on bitmex... life sucks anyway

I'm down about 30k out of 150k... so not really a major loss compared to what most people have (50% or more). I'm playing it safe and holding mostly ETH, VEN, and a little ICX. My initial investment was $3k so I haven't lost anything.