I can't decide which dips to buy!?!?!?!

I can't decide which dips to buy!?!?!?!

Only the deepest ones, ezpz

>mfw bought a small dip JUST before everything went down and now have no extra cash to buy more dip

I have the same problem. I'm thinking eth will atleast go back to $1025.

LINK

Link is a scam.

I've bought so many dips the past few weeks but they keep dipping.

>buy the dip
>it dips even further

We can't even pretend like it's a dip anymore, can we? I haven't had a positive day since 2017.

I'm think Eth, XLM, wtc

at least you didn't all in on Bitcoin at 19k a few months ago and are now stuck debating that if it doesn't surpass that by 2019 like people have been telling me gonna take the ez way out

It's all about that Dijon honey mustard

i bought right before the bigger crash early january and have been positive twice for a few hours each time since then. i haven't sold anything at all, just keep buying dips but goddamn it would be nice just to know how it feels to be up for a while

What you buying right now, sunshine?

Bounty, DBC, LINK.

dude wait till it hits $3k then sell when it peaks at $20k are you retarded it's that simple

i wish someone who bought in at $19k would tell us how they feel right now
>hmmmm how much exactly do i want to lose....

People have been justed on alts harder than ATH bitcoiners.

Cool man. I'm in same boat as you, as in been buying dips since early Jan.

I usually just buy the major coins during dips...partly because they've been hemorrhaging pretty bad and also as they have a better chance of bouncing back quickly.

BTC, LTC, XRP look like good right now

I love this. What are thoughts on PRL?

>LINK
kek

>tfw all my alts are still above what I bought them at in both dollar at btc pairings
Thank you god for convincing me to buy in a little bit earlier than the newblood.

i mean ya if you're comparing people who bought alts at ATH vs people who bought BTC at ATH

but most of us bought our alts when they were dirt cheap, bought my XVG at $0.04, my ZRX at like $0.10 my LINK at $0.12 my COSS at $0.06

nothing bothers me anymore, I can just sit here like a big dumb piece of shit and still make money and not experience any stress or concern

how did you get in so early on those?

yep, this could be the end