Got Xrp @$2.5 watching it bleed since and its getting difficult to hold on to this bag. Any ray of hope in sight?

Got Xrp @$2.5 watching it bleed since and its getting difficult to hold on to this bag. Any ray of hope in sight?

Why would you buy xrp you stupid fucking normie
Kys

>Premined
>Fiat
>Centralized

Nope. Enjoy your glorified ATM tokens that you can't actually cash in and that banks have no reason to even use.

Good luck selling your XRP "Shares"

Staying true to biz and buying high, selling low I see? Why would you even buy at 2.5. I bought at about 60 and am still pissed at where it is now, you must be about ready to neck yourself.

you were warned constantly. xrp's real price is 0.6 to 0.8, and that was considering btc around 12k. once btc goes to 8k-6k, who knows what's the corrected price for this thing. either way, you're a bag holder

it might be worth buying this when it hits the old price threshold, but it's still a gamble, especially with the incoming btc+tether crash

Be nice.

You'll be able to get rid of them in February.

There's an ocean of legit projects, and you chose to buy XRP?

Hold on to it, because you deserve to lose every penny you invested.

absolute retard fuck why would u invest in one of the only currencies that do not fulfil the purpose of the blockchain. i hope the jews take all your money

>he forgot to take profit

Either take profit when its there or be willing to hold your bags for years.

get out while you can user, glad i sol d my bags, atleast wait until it pumps again

brainlet here

why is xrp a top 3 coin when everyone says it's so bad?

Just ride out February dude. If you don't have the stomach sell it all off to break even and either get out or invest in something you really believe in and -20% drops dont scare you

XRP is a shitcoin. You should never have gotten in. For now, you just have to be a bagholder. It might take a long time, but when you sell you lose. There are people who bought LTC at 48$ in 2014. Then it died to 4$. They held for 4YEARS! and sold for 300$+

I'm 100% in icx m8
Fuck that kike shitcoin
With jews you lose

see pic related

Because biz is a bunch of anarcho communist crybabies who won't touch xrp because it can be used by the jew banks. However, do jews ever lose? No, so it's a pretty safe hold if you arent a moralfag

it's premined and at best it's gonna be reaching 5 usd. if you buy it at, say, 2.5 usd, you're in for a lot of risk for the opportunity of doubling your money, at best

that's assuming the tether + btc crash is recoverable from for this coin, especially for a premined coin that relied on riding the wave of popularity of crypto that's about to end.

xrp threads on Veeky Forums seem to attract the "crypto or death" crowd, instead of your usual speculators

I'm about to buy my second lambo shorting XRP. It's going to go to negative value, because you fools paid XRP for an address

>Buying into scams means you win along with the scammers!

It's a premined, artificially pumped coin with no actual utility to "jew banks". You don't have to own XRP to use the cripple network and why would you even use it when you can MAKE money directly through forex arbitrage?

Absolute shitcoin designed to be traded for currencies with actual value.

you can't speculate a whole lot with a coin that only has room to grow 5x at best (at ~1 usd)

it will definitely keep going down in the short term

The entire market is crashing right now dude.

hodl.

>thinking jews are gonna let you win alongside them
It's not enough that jews get richer, the goyim must lose too
You're playing right into their grubby hands retard

it's a propped up market. banks aren't using it and they never will, they're just investigating new technology because they're legally obligated.

if you seriously think banks will willingly fuck over Visa, you're not gonna make it. literally everyone needs to stop using Visa first aka majority crypto adoption for XRP even being considered for use.

They can be both used together you know
It might take a decade or so to phase out visa etc but it's doable.
Why would you use visa if you have an alternative that's cheaper fees, and faster amongst other things

the entire point is that they get richer because of other people getting poorer, at the very least compared to them. if you get rich along with them, they literally had no gains