wagecucking is not an option

medical field

This is plan B

wagecuck while studying and having no free time

go long on lithium and graphene stocks

ikr

>Discuss backup plans

Good quality qeorgian flintlocks

Living in a van parked outside of a 24 hour fitness center.

>buy cardano
>watch cardano devs on youtube
>realize that you don't need a backup plan

There's no plan B.

Not going to wage cuck, that's not life.

shill own ico on Veeky Forums until i make it

There's no alternative OP, you missed the chance to cash out, this is your destiny

By the way, I want the fries extra alrge, thanks

keep working as mechanical engineer, ill be fine

Plan A: Extensively research crypto trading before getting involved.
Never got involved.
Just here because your wounds sustain me.

Going to Stanford next year for ChemE M.S.

plan s

either go to
/r9k/ and blame my misfortune on the roasties or
/pol/ and blame my misfortune on the negros

kek'd

>Leave this society
>Build my own house in a forest
>Live like a shaman, eating psychedelic mushrooms and tell stories

please post the panicking wojak pic

Trading bot

You cannot escape your destiny.

You must work fast food again.

underrated

gigolo
419 hustle
real estate agent
human pastry

I've been independently studying data science recently in my spare time, but I gave it up to become a crypto zombie around the time of the December surge when it seemed like a multi-trillion crypto marketcap was imminent.

My crypto-exuberance has quieted a lot since then and my dreams of early retirement have vanished for now. However, my interest in data science has not returned. I suppose I could go back to studying that and try to land a job, even though it's mind-numbingly boring. Or I could continue to work as an IT drone which isn't a bad gig.

/r9k/ roastie meme
R9K are all beta cucks. If a legitimate femanon wandered their way they would be licking her stilettos. /pol/ is far more MGTOW than R9k

Hard work and entrepreneurship?

Finish university and get an IT degree that I probably won't get much use out of. I don't mind working, I just don't want to leave my house, sadly work from home jobs either pay like shit or require you to be really damn smart/experienced

This one?

the whole game is about converting to cardano before it becomes the standard

anything goes

withdraw my $500k and keep attending university

Im wagecucking right now

My face is covered in coal :(

not quit my job

What do you think Cardano's price could be EOY? Stay realistic plz

it feels good man. when i heard drunk white trash discussing crypto at a local bar i knew it was done

>early 20's
>Living at home but putting money in an investment property at eoy with gf
>Work at Aldi, pretty comfy job for what I do, trying to climb the chain of management

Im considering becoming a goldsmith, there's demand for it and I like artisans work.

I'm happy working in the field I am at the moment, museums and paleo-tourism. I think the key is to build your extracurriculars until you can wagecuck in your field of choice. What I'm doing is close to the minimum wage but in an area with low cost of living and so I have good disposable income to invest, and the work is seasonal so I can change it up every six months.

In fact, if I do make it I'll probably just transition to volunteering, travel, volunteer, maybe do paid guiding every now and then for variety. I should probably actually graduate at some point but I enjoy being paid. A bit of research would be fun but a lot of it is hard graft for little benefit.

$5 EOY
$10-15 in 2019
Once the staking comes, a lot of circulating supply locks in.

Retire from military. Get high everyday and fuck hookers

When the trend went parabolic that's when I was like
>Fuck this shit, I ain't touching it
Also the Asians have started dumping. F

Continue working my cushy six figure software dev job while I hodl all my crypto until the next bubble, at which point it will be valued in the tens of millions.

We are now friends.