AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

weeeee

9.8k and dropping

OH MY GOD WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FLOOR???????????????????????????????????????????????

4k new floor

>not buying on the dip

You dumbasses should have bought Ethereum. Have fun with your shitty dinosaur coin.

>sell orders for 9.3k

AHAAHAHAH

It will bounce soon. But don't be fooled. After that we are going sub 8k. That's when you buy.

ugh i'm not even gonna be able to buy drugs with my shitcoins at this rate

Why? Why is it that everything I do goes to shit? Am I destined to rot?

>You dumbasses should have bought Ethereum.

This. I have had BTC in varying volumes for nearly 7 years. I sold my last fraction 2 week ago and now hold mainly ethereum and some alts.

If 4hr closes its candle under 9500, which is the previous low (some buying occurred under it but it closed above), it will go down probably to the 150 day sma which is around 9000 and then the 200day sma which is around 8k. Hard to say.

30% BTC
30% ETH
10% XMR
10% NEO
about 5% each ADA, XLM, ION, ZCL

How fucked am I guys? I dropped from $14,900 to 12,230 in a week.

You've ruined us you shit! why couldn't you stay away!?

BAZINGACOIN CAUSED THIS CRASH BY BEING BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF SHIT. IT WAS THE UBERSHIT COIN. IT CAUSED THE CRASH BY EXISTING.

GET RID OF THE BTC AS SOON AS U CAN A

mfw cant invest in BZC until Wednesday.

survivor pack

but you can drop zcl I don't think it has a future

I don't think it is going anywhere either, but I put my sell order in too high and missed the peak so now I just don't want to sell -20%