This is it

This is fucking it Veeky Forums, the bubble has burst, and we're all going down together. I had one fucking chance to make it in life, and I squandered it. I absolutely fucking soiled it, now that it's in the past, there's nothing I can do. No more 100x moon missions, no more "bitcoin to 1 million !!!!11!!" optimism, nothing. It's all fucking dead, good bye.

nice, just bought 100k

Thank god, I can stop obsessing over this stupid shit. Worth the cost.

first, talk to someone, call a suicide helpline if you're feeling low.

Secondly, liquidate whatever you have and put everything in TRX and TEL coin.

Finally, do a stress buster exercise, go on a busy interchange and shout "heyyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyy i got bitconnnnnnnnnnnnect"

The cryptocurrency bubble bursting is not the reason you won't make it. You won't make it because your IQ is low. Low enough for you to get hoodwinked into thinking you could make something of your life by gambling on funbux and arriving late to a ponzi scheme.

>liquidate whatever you have and put everything in TRX and TEL coin
That's just cruel.

When the overall feeling is optimism, you can expect a crash.
Guess what you can expect the next few months?

i... just... cashed out..... i never thought i would ever do this.. ive been in crypto since 2008/ or 2009...i help through evrything. but this time it is over. its fucking over.

this time it is its truly oger

and what exactly are your reasons for it being officially "over"

we will NEVER go over $10k again

still up 35% on the month
feel bretty gud
this is like mind hardening training

im just fuding biz.. accumulating more... btc 1 mil or grave lyfe

gona respond again in 10 mins

I just put in 10k fiat, fingers crossed youre wrong

Be a REAL MAN and BUY LINK

ALL IN

Nothing suspicious at all about the sudden influx of these threads with very similar images and post content. Nope, definitely not. Guess I'll just sell all my crypto now seeing as the market has permanently crashed and it's not like this shit happens LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING JANUARY.

This is when you're supposed to buy more

>was going to cash out at the peak
>had to focus on my job that week
>dropped more than i'll make in 3 years

babby's first dip

>this is the time it’ll crash for real guys
stop posting these threads