Coin Market Cap: Top 10

Notice anything Veeky Forums?

Volume you dummy

Volume too low?

Brainlet here. Ok, the volume. So what?

now do Volume($)/Price to get only volume

Yeah, POWH is not up there with the rest non legit pyramid schemes. Much undervalued

Aren’t most of the top exchanges still closed to new registration/limited to a small number of new registrations?

Shouldn't BTC pump on people exiting tether for BTC?

Yes, except right now more people are going into tether than leaving

tether volume? it says 3b tether volume in 24hr but theres only 2b circulating supply

yeah. BTC is transferring to ethereum at a rate of 1.5% and ripple is dying a well deserved death

Oh fuck they are not going to be happy lol

WTFFFF OP

THE TRADE VOLUME FOR TETHER IS CURRENTLY GREATER THAN THE VOLUME OF ALL OUTSTANDING TETHER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ITS GONNA BLOW!

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's a lot of tether.

>b-but it wouldn't affect the market it's only 0.01% of total crypto volume

That's not how it works

It's not about Tether. Think value and the potential top 10 EOY.

>because tether cant be sold and bought multiple times right only once

Tether to 40% up end of feb
You heard it here first

Irrational market being irrational at its finest

should have locked in on tether price.

so you saying eos and qtum will be worth 100+ eoy?

for the brainlets:

op is pointing out that tether has a higher volume than market cap

he's saying this tether shit may implode soon so get out

t. fiatfag who got out three days ago

Keep an eye out on both of those. It is very easy to dismiss them now looking at their prices, it is the same thing people did until BTC shot up to $10k.

Notice how erryone is saying get out of tether

I've been told there's massive shilling on tether saying its shit avoid etc, but whales are going in big. REALLY BIG. It's being shorted unsuccessfully buy govt.

tether being above 1usd defeats the entire purpose of the coin

YES I DO! QTUM IS THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THE TOP 10 AND THAT'S WHAT I WENT ALL IN ON!

flippening is coming ever closer

which is what they want you to think
they don't have unlimited firepower

this is the first time Iève seen the tether marketcap FALL by 200 MILLION. WTF DOES IT MEAN

Everyone is going to tether to wait the dip end, but they are creating the dip themselvs and this will create a huge boom.

volume is essentially just trades/transactions, it means that there were ~$3B worth of trades in and out of Tether, it doesn't matter if the volume is higher than the mcap since volume doesn't indicate how much of that Tether is actually being held. All it shows is that there's a lot of demand for Tether right now and I wouldn't be surprised to see more being issued soon.

Almost everyone is exiting now

Been holding 750 QTUM since it hit the low of ~$9. Made a few nice swing trades on it the couple times it mooned to $70-80, and been staking it. Overall one of my favorite coins. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see it hit $100+ by EOY, still has a lot of room to grow

so why price

Now's a good time to buy quality coins because the prices are dipping in the annual January slump? Yeah, I did notice that OP but thanks for confirming it.

It's being used to cycle out crypto
BANK RUN ON EXCHANGES IMMINENT

Does any of you deluded gore cunts actually know that tether and bitfinex have just been subpoenaed?

who gives a shit

it fluctuates all the time, it doesn't just hold $1 flat, it goes $0.96 - $1.04 daily

it does, but if demand is up why is price down

>just been
They were subpoenaed back in early december, right before they started going into hardcore printing press mode. They dont give two shits.

They all seem to follow cardano