Ethpyramid.com 4 hours left until launch

ethpyramid.com

pays out 10% dividends for hodlers on both sell and buy!

Other urls found in this thread:

ethconnectx.online/
powhcoin.com/
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
powhcoin3.com/coins.html
ethpyramid.com
ethpyramid.com/resources/
ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x15e91ab6eb76138e97b23abfd5b321c5c6148910
powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
medium.com/@weka/announcing-the-winners-of-the-first-underhanded-solidity-coding-contest-282563a87079
ethernumbers.co/index2.html
ethernumbers.co/
etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7
twitter.com/PoWHCoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

contract code will be posted 30 mins before launch + exit code does work like "original"

Why not earlier? something is fishy here. Does anybody have more info? Is this legit? Need more info up in this bitch

hope it makes it

well it will do what stated but idk what else.

I'm not convinced, also the main powh chain will get more eth flow for now

but the bar of entry there is already pretty high dividends are bigger only needs to get a little big to see prof

I might invest some after i wake up and check up on the proggres, will the price chart and all that be made for this Scheme too?

no idea but i'm staying up so I hope it takes off.

Why wait! This just started! Get In!

The sequel will be even better!

ethconnectx.online/

Sketchy that the code is only going up 30 minutes in advance. Why not now to give more time for review?

Please post contract code for review and I'm down to shill. I like the branding

>ethconnectx.online/
just bought some

Guys, let's be realistic here.

If I decide to put $100 into this coin within the first 10 minutes it opens, how much money will I have 72 hours from now?

Any testimonials from users of the original PoWH coin?

30 minutes is plenty time

youll make more than if you dont. just be early

because usually those contracs have public functions to buy in early.

the contract is probably already released and public. But we don t know the name yet. Some people might have already guessed it right and are currently massivly investing into it.

Do I invest in ETH Pyramid or Shadow PoWH?

TOO MANY PYRAMID CLONES

contract is NOT posted anywhere on the ethereum network. no early buyers

will post an hour before to make yall happy

previous post you said 18eth ground floor

does that mean that you have put 18 eth already in?

no, i have not. contract is not even deployed.

So the only difference between this and PoWH is dividends on sales?

This one allows reinvesting of dividends to avoid panic, which is nice. First night of PoWH, everyone panic sold and it crashed when people started taking dividends out (to probably rebuy). It never mooned for this reason, we may have something here.

This smells a bit more refined than the other shitclones

can't wait for this shit to start

PoWH Shadow inc soon, no chance any copycat projects like this one stand a chance against the OG devs

only use the real one niggers powhcoin.com/

More info on PoWH Shadow ?????? How do you know its same devs?

everyone excited about this dumb shit deserves to lose all their money

og devs didn't even create the original code. this guy did test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/

og devs are literally creating another one that's essentially the exact as the "first" because they missed out on their own project

Hey Guys - while you are waiting, why not do a quick double or triple? PoWH3 is on the climb. Will get to 0.13ETH/token if it duplicates yesterday's mirroring of PoWH (currently 0.02)

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

If it adds value to the original concept which is slightly lacking, I am down to give it a hold.

The thing I'm finding interesting about this token is the name is normie friendly. If a normie sees "PoWH Coin" they're not going to know what it is and will be too lazy to do research. Seeing "EthPyramid" is easy to understand.

Ahhh.... Thanks - that makes sense

This shit can't be self-sustained. Just think for a moment.

EtherNumbers is normie friendly.

EThnumbers is a clone. This one has improvements, the dev talking about the roots to us, no premine. It might not be OG but it seems like a legit alternative and not a get rich quick knock off

What will the initial or early price per token be?

You lost the momentum though, don't expect it to grow as POWH did.

This.

>ethpyramid.com
get your shit together!
the url ethpyramid.com/resources/ returns 404!

It says you can purchase coins with your dividends. Can you also cash out coins into dividends as the original? Does that allow unlimited transfer between coins and dividends without the money leaving the total pool size? Are dividends in any state always guaranteed?

I think the 404 is on purpose, while not graceful I think it's a good way to say "The contract is not online and you're not going to guess the file name"

Here's the thing, the ethpyramid.com contract will have a backdoor that will allow the devs to exit scam, running of with the fomo funds that will just pile in from all you normies and biztards that do NOT have solidity programming knowledge to read the contract code.

>To properly decode a contract of this nature it will take a few hours, that's all they need to have a few hundred ETH with the hype train building...

Source: Senior Solidity Programmer.

Using solidity makes you a fucking mind reader? Holy shit!

the only source you need to know that beforehand is being a witch

Shadow is not a clone, it's a fork of the original.

Which one to invest in isn't even a question, dude, fuck clones

ethrocket, is this code going to be compiled or will be we able to easily read it? Will it be heavily obfuscated, or simple like PoWH?

except it's just a rumour

If it takes you more than 30 minutes to go through some solidity code for a pyramid scheme then you are a fucking retarded dev.

He's been testing it throughout the day, his testnet wallet is ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x15e91ab6eb76138e97b23abfd5b321c5c6148910
He hasn't posted the source code yet though

Solidity is complicated and there are many ways a clever developer could code an exit scam into a contract.

THE SOURCE WILL BE READILY AVAILABLE TO SEE ON ETHERSCAN.

WHEN I RELEASE THE CONTRACT CODE BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF CONTRACT, REVIEW IT AND HAVE IT READY FOR DIFF CHECK.

ETHERSCAN WILL HAVE VERIFIED PUBLIC CODE READIBLE

So it is premined for 3 ETH, or is all that just a test?

Solidity has the difficulty of javascript.
Go learn C you fucking brainlet.

holy fuck legit fork is live

>tfw in 2 hours powhcoin will crash because of ETHpyramid which means its dividends time .

what a time to be alive.

initial token price?

imho even if he has loaded it up with 5eth beforehand it's okay

that's IF the source code proves to be safe, and IF the site is trully superior to the OG one with the direct reinvest dividends function

nothing wrong with him making a few bucks.

thanks for being transparent. I'm in the uk and staying up for this project. How much minimum I need to enter.

No.

Unlike you I make $300k a year as a Senior Solidity Programmer and actually know what I am talking about.

>Faggot;

Not really.

There's no premine as far as I can tell, the newest contract has like 0.1 ETH. But it's running on testnet right now

This one is still cheap as fuck to get in. Make some divs while waiting for midnight.
powhcoin3.com/coins.html

Lol I bet bud

>T. Masters in Computer Science and Computer Engineering.

But POWH Shadow just released, what are you guys waiting for?
From the same devs of ORIGINAL POWH.
Modified to benefit strong hangs.

doesn't mean people are not able to code complex ways to break the contract

medium.com/@weka/announcing-the-winners-of-the-first-underhanded-solidity-coding-contest-282563a87079

omfg I'm jumping ship see ya guys good luck

link?

ethernumbers.co/index2.html

That is a scam pajeet!!

Congrats on the participation reward little johnny! Mommy is very proud!.

lool fake.

its a scam i have money in so buy

ethernumbers.co/

cheap as fuck rn desu. you could probably pop in an eth and make it big in a few days as people PnD this

contract source for shadow. its legit.

this is the OG devs with the OG fork that pays dividends when people DUMP.

Source: etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7

Now the only thing ethpyramids has over it is a direct button to reinvest dividends, which I don't think is enough to dethrone the first mover. Choose whichever floats your boats.

How does it already have 200 ETH tho....

THIS IS A SCAM, NEW CONTRACT ALLOWS FOUNDER TO WITHDRAWL ALL COINS IN THE CONTRACT!!!! LEARN SOLIDITY AND READ IT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

show me proof.

Baseless FUD

tru

learn to lowercase fucking cuck

> OG Devs
> 1 Hour Old
> 10% Dividends when buying and selling

Get in here bros.

Will this one pump like the last one did?

some people don't deserve money

Putting 0.5 ETH in shadow fork and 0.5 ETH in this one, we'll see which is better

the OG one is bleeding, smart money migrate to the shadow fork. Open both tabs and check them yourself.

Dev's twitter: twitter.com/PoWHCoin

listen to this or stay poor

it's hosted on the same website you mong

Before I even saw my coins i already had a shit load of divs. Shadowfork is the new god.

it says itself that it's super secret.

I'll throw an ETH into this. Hopefully it does better than the other one somebody posted in this thread.

>not keeping money in both

As soon as the OG dips a significant amount, normies will start buying in.

OG is the normie coin, shadow is the insider coin. Both can make you money.

Who has the contract address for Shadow?

an endless money machine.

>powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
>this is the OG devs with the OG fork that pays dividends when people DUMP.
>Source: etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7

HAHAH 232 ETH INTO SHADOW

232 ETH ON SHADOW WTF!

double that actually