MFW bitcoin was $900 this time last year and is still currently 900%higher than it was this time last year

>MFW bitcoin was $900 this time last year and is still currently 900%higher than it was this time last year.

>MFW watching all these normies lose money with their weak hands

>MFW when everyone thinks it crashing after settling from a near exponential increase the last 2 months

do you guys know how any of this works?

it will crash as fast as it went up

Wait till it goes to 0 and you lose everything waiting for the inevitable bounce

Why are you leaving such weird spaces between your lines? Can't you write normally?

I wish ids were permanent and not just thread to thread
I'd probably have 98% of the board filtered, all those newcoiners thinking even a crash to 4k would be catastrophic. Like bitch please it wasn't even that long ago the same type of Brainlets were saying we would never go above 3k

Oh it will be faster than that, it always is

This is the worst fucking new meme.

He is making the comment readable you overweight NEET

>something was successful in the past so ignore it failing right now

This is why you deserve to lose all your money.

>in 2 hours

>MFW bitcoin was $9 this time in 2012 and is still currently 900%higher than it was this time in 2012.

>MFW watching all these normies lose money with their weak hands

>MFW when everyone thinks it crashing after settling from a near exponential increase the last 2 months

>muh two leps

Have you ever looked at a chart before?

they always storm upward then bleed out for ages.

Look at shitcoins like TRX for example.

il be waiting to buy at the bottom

I am a student and I am actually underweight. Fuck off.

>mfw absolutely nobody reading this bought it below $900 and is still yodling it

>ACKSUHLLY IM A SKELLY MANLET
10/9 rebuttal, history major

You'd have to be FUCKING INSANE to buy it below that and not sell it at about 15-16k.

this
yea exactly , people wanna cry about everything lol
more like its still successful unless you were an idiot and bought it ATH
what

It's not a rebuttal you kurwa. I am simply correcting his generalization mistake, which is probably based on his own environment, so probably nobody I should not blame him.

close enough tard

I bought my first BTC for about $300. Turned it into about 30 and I'm still holding.

delet "nobody"

same here. sold 15K. still holding 21. fcukkkkkk it

Now's the time to buy altscoin dips.