Get the fuck in heree, user!!!!!

Get the fuck in heree, user!!!!!
Moon mission waiting to happen @ ICON

prepare to be disapointed. this wont pump not even 25%. it should not be dumping right now but it is.

THERES NO MOREM OON MISSIONS YOU STUPID PIZZA FUCK
HERES ONLY PAIN NOW

You're not serious, right?

My boipussy is ready.

YOU ALL GONNA REGRET IT!!!!

Are you fucking stupid? The whole market is dumping you fucking pajeet.

Why should it matter if the whole market is crashing? Isn't Icon suppose to be the next Ethereum?

What part of "whole" market didn't you understand in your sentence?

>Being this fucking stupid
The whole market is still tied to Bitcoin and every fucking coin crashes because of it. The fact that this coin was holding a floor while Bitcoin was falling is a sign in and of itself. But it's okay user sell now I'll pick up your bags.

difference is no other coin has this impending good news in just hours. are you fucking retarded?

I swear this board lowers its IQ daily

lots of coins have events going on right now.

i honestly think this market crash was timed to ruin any chance at a february bullrun.

omg has townhall tonight.
neo has devcon.
icx has summit.
several shitcoins have big announcements/ mainnet releases.
and im sure there are a few im missing.

it should be holding steady atleast. youre a dumb fuck

Shouldn't Ethereum be able to protect against bitcoin dumps now since it's market cap is like 60% of Bitcoins? IMO the whole market crashing isn't an excuse for Icon to drop in satoshi.

It has you pajeet, hasn't dropped anywhere near the amount that Bitcoin has

nothing has been anticipated as much as this summit. shut the fuck up nothing compares. this should be holding steady atleast but it's not. fuckin retards.

>Shouldn't Ethereum be able to protect against bitcoin dumps now since it's market cap is like 60% of Bitcoins? IMO the whole market crashing isn't an excuse for Icon to drop in satoshi.
Being this fucking stupid

There have been huge amounts of bad press for crypto today which has completely tanked the market. Do you think a small conference for a single shitcoin is going to make a difference to its price?

Explain? No need to be a meanie :(

>icx summit
>is now small
holy fuck you guys are getting wose than trontards

Ethereum is not completely detached from Bitcoin because Bitcoin is still big daddy. Big daddy beats every little shitcoin's ass when he goes into a stupor. Whoever gets their ass beat the least wins. ICX held its ground almost all day while Bitcoin went around beating all the other shit coins ass. Including ETH.

>whole market is crashing

Not VEN though, still up in sats on that (but down in fiat). It's a good hedge when BTC shits the bed it seems

ad hom all you like but you're the brainlet who thinks it's bad that a coin isn't going to pump 25% in a market that looks like this across the board. Absolute delusion

Yeah I'm honestly never sure if people are legit retarded or just trying to get a better buy in. If not for bitcoin sucking this would easily be $15-20 right now

I have ~2 BTC in VEN.

TFW 99% OF ALTCOINS ARE BLEEDING OUT HARDER THAN GRANPDA BITCOIN ON OUR BIG DAY

This coin is a fucking nuke tank ready to blow up to top 5 fuck you all

Holy shit use your brain. If we dump less then other coins then what happens when the market recovers? We pump more. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Even if BTC drops to 4k, i think once the dust settles Icon will be worth more than 3-4b so in the long run we are still going to be okay.

Fucking Veeky Forumstards gimmie gimmie those bags

WHAT IF WE NEVER RECOVER?

Kill yourself

will you tie my noose?

>Market crashes for 500000th time
This time it won't recover right?

STOP SELLING NIGGERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dumbest comment of the year award. You must now take your own life.

Please be nice, this is a safe space.