Zilliqa is the new thing, did 2000tx/s on Testnet, WITHOUT sacrificing Security or Decentralisation

Zilliqa is the new thing, did 2000tx/s on Testnet, WITHOUT sacrificing Security or Decentralisation.
Likely to be the first project that will implement sharding, addressing the need for scalability

Unlike most other scalability projects that claim they will have thousands of transactions per second, Zilliqa is fully permissionless (anyone can join the network) as opposed to dPOS projects which rely on validators

Some Ethereum dApps may switch to Zilliqa if it’s a better fit for them (think multiples of Cryptokitties' amounts of transactions)

Strong team, they know their stuff, very strong academic background (check out those publications below!), communicate professionally, listen to the community

Publications of the CEO Xinshu Dong: scholar.google.com.sg/citations?user=kYzU2AkAAAAJ&hl=en

Prateek Saxena, Chief Scientific Advisor (this guy is the professor of Loi Luu, CEO & Co-founder of kyber.network, see below): comp.nus.edu.sg/~prateeks/

Yaoqi JIA, Blockchain Architect: comp.nus.edu.sg/~jiayaoqi/

Amrit Kumar, Crypto Lead: comp.nus.edu.sg/~amrit/

Loi Luu, Advisor, CEO & Co-founder of kyber.network: comp.nus.edu.sg/~loiluu/

DYOR: zilliqa.com/team.html These guys are academic professionals.

Mining consumes less power, more equitable mining rewards

Partnership with Mindshare, large ad agency that is planning to use their blockchain to test various solutions for problems they are facing.

Modest raise for a project of this scope

FGB and Deep Brain partnerships could push Zilliqa’s profile in Asian markets

New blockchains are doing amazingly well. Comparable with ICON, Wanchain, EOS etc.: Zilliqa is a third generation blockchain.

made good profits here. want to give something back.
currently only available on Huobi and IDEX/Etherdelta.
get it BEFORE it is on Binance.

Scalability, Security and Decentralisation --> the holy Trifecta of Blockchain

Yeah but why would you buy in now?

It's pricey as fuck man. I can see this going down to at the very least to $0.05

ICO fags gonna have to drop some bags first.

no way. look what Cardano did, look what ICON did.
this is a multi-billion $ MC Coin.
Platforms doing extremely well these times. this is not your random dapp.
this is an Ecosystem.
get in while you can.
once its on Binance it is ~25 Cents

Still way too overpriced. Waiting for 3-5x ICO price before buying.

Presale participants haven't dumped their bags yet, shouldn't we wait longer?

$470,698,200 marketcap right now
$22,000,000 Marketcap ICO

we're waiting.

cardano and other platforms, especially NON-EXISTANT ONES bubbled on the bull-market. it's not normal stuff

PreSale Participants wont dump.
I know first hand.
Cardano 16 B MC.
ICON started similiar, rocketed straight out the gate.
don't wait for a dip. Currently IS the dip.
If i have one thing learned in Crypto than this, if anyone is expecting something to happen it will never happen.
don't miss this boat is all i can say.
i don't care if you buy or not.
i filled my pockets already.
just wanting to give something back

>i filled my pockets already.
this.

at least it dumps with all the market and ico-holders can't use their money, which is a good reason for them to sell some.

It is too overpriced... if you want to get in, platform+privacy and deadlines are constantly met + great social media presence, check out Obsidian (ODN) ill only post this once...still under the radar because real biz people are accumulating

sorry bro, but there's months before anything happens.

see you at .04 cents.

you should have done the same.

AHAHAHAHAHA *breaths in* AHAHAHAHAAA

You watched money nigs shill this an think you were in the know? RIght? Admit it dumb ass.

>Zilliqa will be big guys. It will go 100x

LMAO! Only if you got in the ICO, you normie fuck. I bet you bought when it first came out thinking you found some gem but you just bought out ICO bags for 100x gains! This shit will be dumped down another 80-90% at least.

very good sir

I'd say .04 is a good entry. Anything before that is just begging to bag-hold for 4 months at the very least while everything else moons hard.

you faggots will see.
especially this son of a whore who called me a dumbass

Just keep telling yourself that at you bleed another 50%, dumbass.

your bitch mother will bleed 50% when i fuck her savage in my Lambo

Should have sold some of ur stack in the first couple days on exchange...

Those were crazy prices.

Some poor dude bought something like 8 eth worth at the peak.

Wasted opportunity.

That's vulgar mate.

You should know better.

i saw that, too.

fucking idiots.

sad to see dumb normies FOMO'ing in already.

again, wait for .05 cents. it might not happen this week, but it will happen.