Friendly Chad here from the other thread posted earlier...

Friendly Chad here from the other thread posted earlier. I’ll help anons with any questions regarding love life or women troubles. No time limit on this one.

Is it possible to be fat and get an average looking girl?

wrong board LARP faggot

Yup

Yes, as long as you’re not morbidly obese. Being friendly/charming can go a long way with average girls that normally don’t get much attention.

How to cope with the fact I had a beautiful GF and was with her for 7 years and she just decided to leave without an explanation about 10 months ago. No contact, no words. I don't think I could trust another fem again. I've tried dating and the girls are actually made me sick in the end. I know it hasn't been a LONG time since we split but I thought I would've made a little more progress by now. Will I be okay?

How do I deal with the resentment? I don't want to hate anyone for being better than me but I just can't help being angry seeing people I could never match living a life I could only wish for. I just hate being myself so goddamn much.

how do I overcome my self-doubt. I simply can't believe that any woman would ever want me. Like, if I even attempt to even imagine it, I can't. My brain flat out rejects the very possibility. As such I just never make any attempt seeing that failure is (in my mind) guaranteed. Is there any way to combat this sort of extreme lack of confidence?

I have an ugly girl that I only met through work.

Want to upgrade, but I don't even know where to go and meet women. Online dating is trash, littered with single moms and discards.

how do i meet women if i don't have a social circle and i'm self employed?

I have 2 years on you after going through a similar situation...no it does not get better. I'm with someone else and I'm still not over my ex.

A good saying is that you can either love women or understand them. Women generally never end a relationship unless they have another partner lined up, the concept of swinging branches. I would not trust a woman fully as they are hypergamous by nature, and will look for the strongest mate around them at all times (even after being together for seven years). Enjoy the fact that you had a relationship for that long, and understand that women are meant to be enjoyed but that they are never really "yours" and that it's just your turn. It's been 10 months, and the dating around thing was reactionary but not a cure. You need to get over her and tune into your natural state. Cutting out masturbation helps, and will naturally align your testosterone to find new/better women. Also, go exercise and find other things to work towards improving on yourself.

There is no point in hating others for their well-being or happiness, usually this stems from some inner failure to obtain a goal or dream which you are aware of. Start small and work step by step in improving all areas of your life, I'm sure those you look up to didn't get to that position through being lazy. Whether it was through their personal work, or their ancestors who helped them get there someone had to do the leg work. We all start from the bottom, and your lucky in that the only way for your life to move is up. Start by lifting and making sure your body is in order alongside your mind, train both and you will be able to better handle the future and enjoy the success that you see in others. Also stop comparing yourself to others, it's toxic and there will always be someone better. Try to be the best version of yourself.

All my positive emotions are gone all I have are negative ones, how do I fix this?

But user, it's not just achievement or money it's mostly physical. I'm like a 5'10 skinny fat manlet with a b*by dick, whenever I look at other men I feel like I'm subhuman and should just kill myself. My mind is also really fucked up because I've isolated myself away from other people for years and even sometimes start talking to people I hate like they are there so I can feel like I beat them. I can't relate to humanity anymore I feel like an animal in the zoo looking at the patrons.

If you've accepted failure as your base state then that will apply to all parts of life, whether its financial or romantic. It sounds like your problem is more mental than anything else, but realize your mind can overcome most challenges in extreme situations and that fixing your life is just about visualizing success more than failure. Surround yourself with positive influences and optimism. Cut out any negativity and slowly work towards improving the parts you feel are most important in life (physical, financial, mental, etc.). Confidence will come as a result of improving in all areas of life, not just one (there are many insecure rich people). Lifting weights with a planned bodybuilding regime could go a long way in your case, plus women will naturally start to be more drawn to you once you've lifted consistently, properly, and with increasing difficulty for a year.

i got a mentally retard gf who will never leave me haha fuck you chade

Ok here's a question:
I'm a handsome 22 year old virgin. Only a virgin because social circle has no women in it so basically never meet women, studied comp sci at uni: all male, etc.

On the rare occasions i'm at a party, girls approach me because of my looks but they just sense that i'm autismo and one of the first questions they ask me is whether i have a girlfriend and after i say no whether i have had a gf. Should I be honest and say i'm a shy guy and i don't meet a lot of women, so i've never had a gf? or should i lie and say i've had a gf? I always lie by default because i feel the former answer would be a huge red flag for them

These two are kind of similar so I'll address both here. Online dating is generally where low quality women are, this is just a basic truth. For higher quality women (not just hookups) you'll want to avoid bars and clubs and go to where their interests are. This can include activity-based events like cooking classes, salsa dancing, hiking treks, yoga exercising, taking care of animals, and more. Women who go to these events will generally not be of the same one-night stand mentality women in bars/clubs have, and as long as your interests are truly aligned it can be a basis for a future relationship to form. Once again, if there's something you like doing go do that regularly and women will naturally find a part in your life because they'll want to participate as well.

say u have a bf

I'm like a 6.5 in looks and everyone hates my personality, what do?

Your negative emotions stem from you identifying yourself with things out of your control, once you understand, intrinsically, that as long as you are not actually tied down by shit unless you believe you are, your mind's thoughts will benefit just you, as opposed to benefitting what you identify with.

So, if you identify yourself as "her ex boyfriend" you will have the negative emotions of an exbf cuck beta male.

If you identify yourself as some dude who makes more money sitting on his ass than people will see in 3 lifetimes, you will have the positive confidence of someone who does.

Hack yourself dumbass

actual chad here, women are vapid children. that's all you need to know.

how many times should I tug on my boner before someone will love me?

bro you can do it, just talk to her

Ive fucked a couple 7's and 8's in my time, yet ive had better relationships with the 6's. Fuck women.

Can I suck your dick Chad?

At 5'10" you're still taller than most, but you'll have to adjust expectations. Skinny fats body types can have trouble gaining mass/muscle, but you should still exercise and become as strong as possible. You're still a man, so you've been given no safety net in society; however, you can still fight and prove your worth to nature that you deserve success. Isolation can be a good thing if you use it to improve yourself, and keeping hatred inside is not healthy. Try to work on both body positivity and seeing the good sides of life.

chekd and kekd

Online isn't always low quality. My brother-in-law lucked out. It's an extremely low chance at anything good, though. For chicks and chads it's basically an All You Can Fuck buffet, and for normal dudes it's a wasteland of women you're not really interested in but you need to bussanut.

How tall are you?

>15 months with gf
>she comes from a poor family
>lives with mother and brother, father pays for almost everything in the house
>she kinda hates her dad and is a bit ungrateful, even though he still pays for her roof (she was a 23yo middle teacher at this point)
>everything with us is great in the beginning
>fucks me when I want, split costs of stuff, really gives me attention
>gave me her anal virginity
>fuck her however I want, whenever I want
>refuses to tell her deadbet father that we are dating
>I keep asking her to do so in order to avoid future problems but she keeps refusing
>after we have been together for three months her dad catches us in her house
>do nothing at the time, just kinda shocked and mumbling random stuff before leaving the house
>later he offends her
>they fight
>they stop talking
>he slaps her around
>she still lives there but spent the year not talking to him
>gf starts contributing more money to her house so she gets to still live there
>dont get me wrong, her father is pure scum, but she keeps pissing him off freely
>I used to live with a flatmate, but then started living alone since August
>an uncle died leaving me so inheritance
>she is here more often
>things cool off slightly
>as time goes by, I end paying for most things
>took her in a trip to another state, where she paid almost nothing, only reason that I did it is because I wanted to use my uncle frequent flyer miles before they expired
>for some reason whenever she tells the story she makes it look like we split shit 50/50
>she paid for less than 15% of the whole thing
>keeps pressuring me to impregnate her and marry as months go by
>when she came to my place, I was expected to have everything pristine, so I could feed her whenever she wanted (she wont eat a LOT of stuff), entertain, and be understanding when she wanted to waste hours looking at instagram or just sleep
>she kept subtly escalating things with her father
>finally got kicked out a few weeks ago

I have 100000 to say and ask you, unfortunately it'd be too hard on here..

Why will the masturbation thing help? How will I ever possibly believe in myself again like I did before I was with her?

when doing gay shit, what's the statute of limitations for serving notice of no homo?

What do I do when she suddenly stops texting back?

They're just testing to see your response, this question can be changed to having a canned response usually never works. In this case you can say that you've dated around but haven't found the right person to commit to, and that you're playing the field. Girls will usually be able to sense any insecurity on a guy, as well as his experience level. In order to get laid, act as though you've already gotten laid would be the easiest way to put it. Most men go to prostitutes for their first time to get over the stigma, but if that's not your style then you need to find a girl who is ok with your level of experience. If this is the road you'd like to go down then parties will not be the type of place you can open up to a girl about this, since most girls at parties/bars/clubs are looking for short term lays.

15 months is nothing and you're going to inherit all those unresolved daddy issues.

Either keep her at arms length, no kids, no marriage until she grows up more or break up with her. Three years minimum of watching for warning signs.

serious reply: hodl

Where the fuck do I meet a high quality woman to get into an LTR with if I’m still a virgin after college? I work full time as a SWE like the other 50% of Veeky Forums autists, and I work for a company with literally zero women in my office, not that I would date a coworker.

Seems like online dating + bars and clubs is full of low quality skanky types or high maintenance women who are used to being worshipped.

Am I fucked? 24 years old by the way

Fix your personality, don't be a jackass. Being a guy that is willing to help others do well and perform is a good thing.

Don't text for the love of god.

When fall in love in thr time you arent around.

She could be testing you, to see if your weak and needy. Shr might feel like you are needy and is pulling away.

Texting her again is never the right answer ever.

I can improve but I'll just go from gutter trash to average pleb so what's the point? I've seen my family and their losers why would I be different? There isn't much of a bright side of life when life is basically just accepting the fact that your a genetic mistake. I have no one to look up to around me only losers and degenerates, it's like living in a ghetto looking out at a utopia.

I deflowered a nineteen year old virgin because I was the only guy out of 20 that didn't turn into an insecure pussy when she was busy.

kek thats the perfect use of that word

Girls only

fuck a hooker if you're so hung up on virginity. Grils can smell insecurity. The Virgin is not entirely memes.

What does that even mean.

>calls me
>I offer my place for a while
>tell her that she is free to stay for as long as she wants but there are a few rules
>rule number one is that she must at least help me with groceries
>rule number two is about house work, I will basically do anything (cook, dishes, laundry, take out the garbage, etc...) BUT clean the place, which is her job
>rule number three is that she has to leave by July because this place belonged to my uncle and if I don't sell it by then I will vacate and let a pro do the job
>since she moved in three weeks ago she got more bossy
>keeps talking about spending money with all kind of shit, but so far has not contributed much to groceries
>keeps trying to leech more resources from me, and shit like that
>she makes like 80% of what I make, and I pay all the fucking bills here
>again, all the time she is talking about ways that she will make or save money, but she will never talk about how she will contribute to the house, even when I give subtle clues
>no anal sex since she moved in
What should I do?
My current plan is to keep her as maid (to keep the place clean and help me sell it) and as a concubine until I sell the place, have full access to the inheritance (still some legal shit going on) and drop more weight.

6'2

Unless some miracle happens, I can't see how I can be with someone that believes that it is ok to take advantage of people without giving back.
She CONSTANTLY said that her father helped her with NOTHING even though she literally made less than minimum wage not so long ago while he fed her (technically the money was for her mother and brother, but she also benefited from it).

Basically, like I said it's usually low quality and there's no shortage of thirsty women. Pic related.

Church, unironically. It's easy to play off like you believe and network.

Also, OkCupid, answer hundreds of questions and get analytical about your matches. I filtered down to 15 out of the 500 women in my area. I wrote decent, attentive messages to those fifteen and nine replied.

Getting your cock sucked by two different girls on the same day is a good feeling. But don't date those. I went after the one that played it slow and now we've been married for seven years.

Im really bad at dressing. Veeky Forums keeps telling me to buy these like $200 dollars coats. But, all i have are $50 ones at most. I dont have the fucking money to go around investing in overpriced trendy clothes. What the fuck do i wear thats not ugly? Please be as specific or broad. I dont fucking know. People just keep telling me
>your sweater makes you look like a dork.
>buy a coat
>wear a scarf
then they tell me to go to a frickin hair salon. I dont even know what the fuck is wrong with my hair, or a how a hair salon could fix it.

also. how do i talk to asian girls? not high class popular asian girl. Just any asian girl.

It means don't text her again. Fucking hold. You have to demonstrate that you have value and other things going on in your life for women to desire you.

I’m too much of a pussy to go for a hooker unless it’s legal and I can be sure I won’t get kidnapped or get aids

It will help to increase your natural testosterone, and make you realize your attraction to other women. The best way to get over one girl is to know your options with others. Also it seems like you're basing your self-confidence on this girl presumably, so you need to find a way to channel that from within yourself and then it can never be taken away again.

I’m unironically considering going to Thailand before I turn 30 to find a gf, still am a pussy to go all the way to Asia alone just to get some easy sex + the fact I might get an std/robbed/kidnapped etc. I have a thing for asians, what do you think the best way to get an asian gf would be

Live your life because you got more important shit to do than talk to her.

although you may feel this way
regardless of which you go
there is something sacred about your experience
i'm glad you're around

Mate I think I found out why she left.

Were you overly emotional / attached at the end of it?

The reality is is that she wasn't turned on by you anymore for whatever reason.

Thanks, but I'm just a waste of space, a big (small) nobody going nowhere, I wish I knew how to talk to people so I could get someone to sell me opiates.

Girls, How should i approach girls im interested in college? Like how do I start a conversation? Im pretty shy but attractive. any tips?

Probably by throwing out whatever conceptions you have about them.

Chances are you find them as the only race/group of women that make you look more masculine by comparison. Work on yourself, become more masculine and that yellow fever will probably subside.

I'd recommend heavily against any kind of prostitute. Use the shame and failure and focus it on sharpening your abilities with women.

Vacations aren't any fun alone anyway.

just do it. It might seem scary but once you get there you'll see that it's not. The girls are always very friendly and pleasant, and they always treat you right and work to ensure you leave feeling satisfied. You ought to give it a shot. Nothing to lose except your virginity.

Sounds like moving to SE Asia makes sense in your position, but look at your options domestically first and if you don't like them then consider moving. Software jobs are bad for meeting women, try to find activities/hobbies that you might enjoy that would also attract asian women (maybe anime clubs, comic book stores/conventions, east asian culture activities like zen flower gardening or some shit) I'm not really too sure but if you look hard enough I'm sure you'll find them.

The complete opposite. She was overly emotional and attached, wanted to take things to the next level but I was aways reluctant because I was afraid of commitment

If everyone were meant to procreate then gay people wouldn't exist. Everyone has a useful function they are meant for, and it's up to us to define our own happiness. It sounds like you're living in a toxic environment and should prioritize fixing that by moving away. You'll find meaning if you look, but you might not be able to find it where you are now.

Oh well there you go, women need security. She found it in another bloke.

She's walking all over you and you're not dominant in the relationship. Tell her to pack her shit and leave if she doesn't start pulling her weight in finances and housework.

Ever notice how guys in basketball shorts or jeans and a shirt have girlfriends or wives? It's like women don't really care or something. Wear what you like, dude. And Veeky Forums keeps telling you to buy expensive shit because of the make. Those clothes are usually very sturdy and cost you less in the long run. Boots and jackets are like cheese, $$$ = quality.

A 6 hour mushroom trip can change your outlook on life

"Women generally never end a relationship unless they have another partner lined up, the concept of swinging branches."
Women never change, and as soon as she realized there was no future she started weighing her other options.

I used to be like that but then I started getting compliments out on the street
Just be yourself bro

I will wait until she gets her monthly paycheck to see if things get better, and also will travel for 15 days in a few weeks.
If nothing changes, I probably will just pressure her about housework and keep using her as a cumdumpster (we still fuck about 10 times every week, and I am also getting ready for a job, so don't want to waste energy searching for newer pussy).
I do not want to kick her out because I never lived for a long time with a girl and want to learn from the experience (since I already set an expiration day for everything, what could go wrong?).

Veeky Forums doesn't matter as much, and you don't need it to get an asian girl. All girls are the same, asian or not, so I would practice general conversation with all types of girls.

Eventually she'll use her leverage (pussy) against you in order to maintain the status quo. I'm not normally one to preach paranoia, but test her loyalty if you're gonna do the trip for 15 days just to make sure you're not getting cheated on. A basic hidden microphone/videocam will do.

Im 25 my gf is 25.

Met when we were 21 and been together for 3 years. Shes very submissive, shy, insular, virgin before me, REALLY loves me, always wants to spend time with me. She doesnt have many friends and has depressive episodes because she supports herself in the second most expensive city in the world

I want the best for her but i want to break up because.

1. Im a child and wont settle till30 atleast
2. She wants kids
3. Im trying to make it in creavtive industries and its gonna be shitty and might take me 10 years by when her eggs will dry up.

How do the break up with her so she doesnt get super depressed and also how to make sure she is okay after and finds someone good?

Kek read a tweet about a niggeress leaving her long term boyfriend because caught him asleep with another girl, she didn't wake him, just blocked him from numbers email/ moved cities etc PMSL imagine if that just was you

>She wants kids

You would too if she was a good fit for you, that or you'll wake up at 40 and regret not doing the one that actually gives life purpose.

Chad this girl from work doesnt want to come over and fuck, what do i say to her to change her mind?

Fix your gut. Mind gut connection is strong and western diet is shit.

Finding a virgin bride to have a family with is only going to get harder. Why would you throw that away so you can chase degenerate slut pussy? I've fucked plenty of them and every one was less attractive, intelligent and nurturing than the last. You will regret it forever if you squander this opportunity.

serious answer: "hey bb wan sum fuk"
serious disclaimer: will only work if you're attractive

This is nearly exactly what I would have written.

Senpai dont tell me what gives me purpose. Dont get me wrong if i had money i would, but i would have kids for her not for having kids. I feel like i alot of men do that have kids becuase they love a woman not becuase they love kids.

How do i go about losing virginity to prostitute? im afraid of going to jail.

You're gonna break this girls heart when you leave her, and likely won't find someone as committed to you later on once you do. Virgins also never forget who they were first with. Kids change the equation, and you'll grow up quick once you're responsible for one. Living like a teenager sounds awesome, but realize that her window of opportunity/biological wall means her baby-making desire will go into overdrive within the next three years.

1) If you're still a child at 25 grow up
2) Sounds like you want a kid too (eventually)
3) Raising a child while rising in your field is an option

If you really can't see yourself settling down yet don't waste her time either. Tell her that at this point in your life you haven't matured enough to have kids until at least 30, and that you don't want to stop her from finding someone else who does.

Girl from work? Don't shit where you eat. Go find pussy elsewhere.

Beta mentality

New virgins turn 18 everyday, the world isnt running out. Art circles, church and uni i have access to.

this isnt about squandering my ops
Its about me squandering her ops
She hits 35 and shes done shes not having kids after.

I made a decision to scarfice that in order to master my craft, it could all fuck up by 35 but i can still start again then

oh, and i have no idea how the fuck to get a prostitute at all.

Don't use street corner prostitutes. You can also use things like erotic review to handle it, you'd be paying for a "massage" or conversation. Never be explicit when trying to solicit services either in person or online.

Wait okcupid existed 7 years ago?

That is the one thing that I do not fear.
Like, I am not saying that I hate her or anything, she is an "OK" woman, loyal and even considerate some times, my main problem is just that she is not marriage material and too mediocre to produce great offspring.
If everything goes my way, I will be making $120k/liquid/year in 2019, with $600K in cash ($200k from inheritance, got $300k that she has no clue about that I hope to turn into $400k).
She is actually making $20K/year and has less than $2K saved, without any assets. At best, she will double her income in 2-3 years, and I feel that this kind of disparity will make my life a living hell (I am making $25K right now, but I am about to finish a doctorate, and already I have to see her sorry ass spend money on useless shit when I basically never buy anything for my pleasure).

honestly, the chance of being busted is nearly zero so long as you play it smart. Don't use streetwalkers. Make an appointment with an escort service. First, see who's in your area on sites like Cityvibe, then check out reviews on sites like The Erotic Review to make sure they're legit. If you live in California and like Asian girls, aampmaps.com is another great resource.

Once you've found the girl you'd like to see, send a text saying you'd like to make an appointment and for when. If it's your first time, you might be asked for references, though some girls will see you even if you don't have any. You might have to keep trying until you can get that first reference.

After you're booked they'll text you the address. When you arrive, text again to announce yourself and you'll be given the apartment number & building entry code. Make your way up to the apartment. Don't ring the doorbell or knock loudly. Most of the time the girl will be waiting at the door for you and will open as soon as you step up. Tap very softly if the door doesn't open right away.

Once your in, just let the girl take the lead. She'll guide you through her process.

Good luck and have fun!

Are uou me?? Answer this for both of us Chad

Well this one's pretty easy, have your fun and be done with her. Otherwise, she's going to remain dependent. Just make sure she can't trap you with a kid or anything. If it were me I'd cut it off sooner than later, as if she gets even a whiff of that money she'll try to find a way to capture some of it.

See

thanks... my female friend is telling me not to. but i dont know. females will never understand how pathetic a virgin guy is.... i jus start texting random girls online for "indepth conversations"?

Just curious Chad, what do you do for a living?