Are you a chad or are you a virgin ?

All you 13 year olds Stop bitching and posting the threads with AHHHHHHHHH you’re trashing biz and you just look like a loser

How many chads we got here or are all of you pussies?

buying right now, pretty sad I didn't sell my NEO/ETH 2 days ago so I could accumulate right now but oh well

You should have tethered , everyone’s fudding about it but if you did you would still have those gains user

Chad here, held XRB since $0.15, haven't sold any of my position yet. Don't intend on it until end of year. I don't really care what happens to the price, my life is great outside of crypto so I'm just in it for kicks

Thank you Chad, thank you . Thank god there are others like us

I like how I was up by $1800 at the start of the month and now I'm -$300. I should have gotten out when my gains were tripled.

Went all in LINK 2 days ago
I am starting to itch nervously

I want you to honestly ask yourself, would a Chad hold ChainLink?

Chad would hold the shittiest coin out there before it's had any development and not sell until he 22x

im an idiot and didnt get into ETH and LTC when they were low, think there's still time if im in it for the long haul?

chad would make a virgin/chad meme depicting everyone selling as a virgin and everyone holding as a chad, just to trick beta virgins whose weak character can be effected by such things into holding while he shorts to the moon and back.

Are you chads buying buttcoin or ethereum right now? Which is better to purchase on sale?

Not scared at all, I just bought a fuckload more REQ.

I'm still waaaay up but even if my crypto goes to zero it doesn't matter cause I have a great job and own my house. Fuck it, I'd rather buy the ticket and risk disaster then pussy out and miss the potential opportunity of a lifetime.

Have been hodling litecoin since it hit 280$ won't sell till it hits 1k

you're fuckin right

I'm trying to buy more but fucking paypal is being a dick about sending me my money.

LINK is the ultimat chadcoin, which is why I chose it

>Losing your money and investments
>Chad
That's not how it works. A CHAD sells and buys at the perfect time. HODL is what the virgin would do.

Anyone doing algos on pairs?

I'm talking ex-traders here?

Anyone?

Chad warned you about the crash, you didn't listen.

This guy gets it

See that's the confidence I was looking for

If you're stressing, you're probably a virgin

If you're putting any effort into this at all, you're probably a virgin

If you're asleep for the start of the dip you're too late to sell, just double down and buy more. Chad needs his sleep to be well rested enough to fuck more than 25 women per day.